Pine Close Mummies

nobody enrolled in CH? hmmm... really hoped to hear more if you have enrolled. cos i'm considering changing to CH soon

mesh,
No, not enrolling my son to CH.

Babywei,
Happen to see another student care centre along geylang lor 24a.

JSM Family & Student Centre
Geylang Lor 24A, - 14, SINGAPORE 398538

hi ladies, i heard some neighbours in my neighbourhood mentioned that the PAP kindergarten now do full day at an additional cost of $80.... that means its a CC? also i didn't know but it seems they do 30 months and above, so is this another option?

anyone can help me pls?

mesh,
I think they are referring to the C2 extended programe. Extension of 2 hrs (normal classes 2-4 hrs daily). I saw the banner along Blk 11A (MSCP) facing the road.

But need to pick kid ard 3pm when the class ended.

http://pcf.katongcc.sg/

Hi mummies,

I ve a new can of pediaSure Complete 900g,purple lid, fruity strawberry flavour milk powder for sale at $25.Bought at $35 from Cold storage. Pls kindly email me at [email protected] if you are interested. Free delivery for those staying at Pine Close.
happy.gif
))
Thanks

Hi ladies,

i brought the QV Bath Oil (Revive dry skin) and used only 3 times but doesnt suit my gal. Brought at $13.90 and selling it now at $10.
Pls let me know if you're interested.

Thank you!
Jen

<font color="ff0000">Looking for a Nanny !</font>

My maid's contract ending in August 2010.
I am looking for a nanny around our estate for my son who is P3 (9yrs old)

Mon-Fri 1.30pm to 6.30pm
Provide 1 lunch, let him bath &amp; do his homework unitl I fetch him abt 6.30pm in the evening.
$150 monthly (negotiable)

If you have anyone to receommend, pls let me know.

hi pine close mummies, wana sell BN Diapers coz my girl toilet trained.
Huggies Pullup size XL (30PCS)$14
Huggies dry comfort size XL (54PCS) $14.50
Sealer Size CL ( 42 PCS) $15

price neg,email me [email protected]

Looking for a Nanny !

My maid's contract ending in August 2010.
I am looking for a nanny around our estate for my son who is P3 (9yrs old)

Mon-Fri 1.30pm to 6.30pm
Provide 1 lunch, let him bath &amp; do his homework unitl I fetch him abt 6.30pm in the evening.
<font color="ff0000">$250 monthly</font> (Typo error in my previous post!)

If you have anyone to receommend, pls let me know

hi
i'm selling huggies pull ups L size. 2 pkts. $14.80 each
free some 8-10 loose pieces, maybe more... will need to check how many exactly.

special price for our pine close mummies

hi mummies, our thread super quiet leh.

how about sharing your recipes? my kids kind of bored with my recipes le.... haha. i also run out of ideas. hubby said one day kids will suggest eating out themselves cos bored of my cooking. haha..

i'm thinking of making yogurt or fruit popsicles at home... but cant find the popsicles mold anywhere,.. keke..... not really anywhere.... dont really know where to start searching also....... anyone knows?

hi mummies,its me again.

asking for help again. anyone have friso receipts to spare? i need like 8 receipts..... the receipts should be dated 23 july onwards.... if u buying within the next few days or weeks, please do me a favour and put one tin in 1 receipt,so that there can be like 8 receipts. sians... nobody said having kids is so troublesome...... when ttc, then so desperate to see the red line.... now then know need to pay such a high price for having kids.....

Hi mummies I have 2 coupons worth $6 for the nat day party at our neighbourhood tomorrow morning?

But now we have something on in morning n can't go. Anyone wants the coupons? Just give me $3 forthe 2 coupons will do. Pm me now!

Cactus thanks. I trieddaiso at plaza before. Can't find. Did u see it b4? If yes then I try again

My kid? 3yo. Yours?

mesh,

Yes, i've seen it on several occasions. It's a pack of 4/5 with colourful moulds if we are referring to the same thing. My boy is also turning 3 in 3 months time:)

cactus, i went to daiso at PS today..... its relocating and reopening end aug... hmmmm... wasted trip cos i went down specially for this. now have to wait till 2 weeks later b4 i try again....

Clearing my girl's PCF Mountbatten uniforms.
Tank top and shorts are all Size M.
Dress shld be Size M (i cant remember)
Wish to let go everything at $10.

4548843.jpg

4548844.jpg

Need recommendation for shampoo for little girls with long hair. My gal hair tangle all the time she does not let anyone comb or brush her hair now. Need to hv her favorite biscuit in hand in order for her to agree. Haha

mesh: How's the taste of the cola chicken? Hope it turn up well
happy.gif

Cant help u on the shampoo thingy coz mine's a boy. Anyway, my boy is using Pigeon. What abt applying conditioner?

haha, cactus.... sorry i saw your reply only now.

the chicken was nice.... sweet. like braised chicken but its not soya sauce salty, its coca cola sweet. do try... i think kids will like it.

cactus, where do u stay? your boy 3yo right? same age as mine.... can play at playground!

Hi mummies, have the following for sales.

1) Isomil 2 Advance - 400gm (Expiry: 04 Jan 2012)- $8

2) Mamil Gold - 4 satches (47gm each) in 2 packets (Expiry: 14 Nov 2010) - $4

Thank you, Jen

Hello to all mummies here,

Could anyone share their experience with me on Little Skool House, Mountbatten Square. I am thinking of sending my son to N1 there.

Spree site is www.footshopping.com

I am doing a Birkenstock Spree (up to 50% discount in the Bargain Buy Section).

FREE International Shipping for orders over S$325. Anyone interested to join my spree?

Delivery time: Approx. 2 weeks from the date of order and payment from my end. (Might be faster if payments can be made asap, so there will be no delay for all the buyers.)

Using SGD, please browse and place order in SGD. (Note: Price on website for browsing may not be exactly the same as the actual price upon order, due to currency fluctuation). Difference in both prices will require top up.

Collection from my house at Blk 30 Cassia Crescent

Terms &amp; Conditions:
- No cancellation once order has been confirmed and payment is made
- Please proceed with payment asap once your order has been captured and an email will be send to you. No reservation is allowed.
- Bear no responsibility if there are any complaints or buyers not satisfied with their product issues.
- No PAYMENT = No Order

Payment:
•An email will be send to you on my acct no once spree is confirmed.

Order Format (Sample)
Nick : babywei
Email : [email protected]

Item #1
Item Name: Madrid Square Box Pink(Papillio)
Item no: Art.Nr.:241253
Item URL: http://www.natuerlich.de/zoom/zoom.cfm?&amp;MI=31&amp;Artikel=241253&amp;wg2=false
Style: Narrow
Color: Pink
Size: 37
Alt: (Same price only) Drop if OOS
Quantity: 01
Price in SGD: S$36.49

Total no. of items: 1
Total in SGD: $36.49

babywei, I will be the first one! LOL

This is not my first time joining babywei's spree. Cannot remember the numbers of times ah, since 2008? Her spree usually went smoothly with no hassle. And plus point is that we're staying nearby, collection is not a problem. Come Join join!

Hi Mummy out there!

Any CC to recommend nearby Cassia Crescent as those mentioned above are too ex... How abt PCF at Blk 50 there? any mummy send their child there?? Thanks for dropping any comments..

ginger,
how old id ur kid? my plan for school temporary on hold till she is 3 yrs old ba, as now my mil &amp; maid still can look after her... save school fees meantime...hee

Ginger, it's tough leh...

1) Pei Chun - No need balloting, hubby ex-student there.
2) Kong Hwa - Balloting (knew of 2 boys from my blk doesnt got in, went to Tanjong Katong &amp; Stamford Pri)
3) Tanjong Katong - Balloting

Which school will you choose?

Kong Hwa needs balloting even if we're within 1km.. Knew 2 boys at my blk (28) were posted to Tanjong Katong Pri &amp; Stamford Pri.

Gong Xi Fa Cai!

when shd we start worrying abt pri sch? anyone doing volunteer work at the pri sch? what kind of work usu?

mummies... advice pls: when children first start to sleep without diaper, can we put on training pants for them? ive never used training pants before so not sure if can use in this way.

my kids just started sleeping without diapers since CNY, at their own request. but every nite will sure have 1 accident. They'd wake me up and i'd change them plus change bedsheet (i've already put a waterproof sheet under their bedsheet).

is it possible to use training pants instead of underwear so that when they wet themselves, they can still wake me up for changing and i need not change the bedsheet? cos its getting tiring for me, having to wake up everynite to change bedsheet

Back