Pine Close Mummies

Dreambb, Jastan, MGTeo,
Hungrycaterpillar is not CC. They are not under MCYS that mean no subsidy for working mother however if u have baby bonus u can use that to deduct for ur children education.

Jas,
No problem, i am still waiting for their reply.
I found another Kindgergarten ard our area. U know there is Korean Church along the Guillimard Rd? There is a Chen Li Kindergarten and i heard my neighbour also send his kid there but i think they only accept 3YO onward.

Somemore they have school bus services, i was thinking if i really cant find a CC i really like then i will send Janelle to kindergarten. I can bring her in the morning and she can take school bus to my MIL places.

The School fee is $400 per term for pre-nursery.
Btw 1 term = 10 weeks.

Check this http://www.chenli.edu.sg/clk.html

I havent check with MIL if she can handle 2 kids for half a day and i will bring Janelle home at nite. Hubby quite ok with this arrangement.

Cat,
u intend to enrol Edna into CC later?
My frd said i live in exp area so all the CC are not cheap.

My sister said her boss actually bid to open a CC at blk 49 where the current Young Talent CC is now. She is only $8 short and she didnt get it. If her boss got it i dun think i need to consider so much. Just placed Janelle there and my problem solve cos her boss quite particular abt teacher qty.

hong,
Ya lor.. same kind of thinking. Hopefully she will learn more things in CC rather than stay at home & watch TV. Your frd is right, our area everything oso expensive. I think they cater more for Katong ppl..haha..

I know it's a bit early but I am looking at my workplace CC, Little Skool House. Any comments?

hong
Thanks for the info. It was very useful indeed. By the way, if the centre is not under MCYS, other than no subsidy, what other implications? Does it mean the centre not good or..???

I think I know where is the place, it is near the roadside? I thought it's a Korean international school.

Jas,
Chen Li kindergarten is registered under MOE so dun worry. Have u look at their programme? Look not bad leh. I think our area have PAP kindergarten but i see quite a number of children in Chen Li uniform.

Now Mother so KS. go kindergarten also must do research. I think last time our mother just enrolled us into any kindergarten or school that is near our place.

The school is after the Fatty Weng restaurant. There s church after the fatty weng restaurant. I know there is Korean internation school. Not that one leh.

Cat,
not sure abt Little Skool Hse. It will be gd if u can go and see urself or u have any frd or collick got children in that CC?

hong
I know which one you referring to. Yes Chen Li not bad. You can consider this. Think don't compare too much if not very confused. Importantly is that Janelle is well taken care of by the teachers. So now you're not looking for CC oredi isit? More or less settled with kindergarten?
happy.gif

Attendence for Sat 6 May (11am - Kallang MacDonald)

dreambabyd
MGTeo
Carmen
cat_tail
xiau ling

hong,
The Little Skool House's facilities seems very down. Haha.. maybe my standard is too high. Nvm lah, still got time to think abt it.
lame.gif

hong
Oh so it the other end... I got mixed up. I think roughly I know where is it. I briefly read through their programme, seems not bad.

MGTeo
I will not be joining this sat gathering coz my boy kena flu and cough yesterday.. sigh... think must have got the virus from me... Don't want to spread to the rest of the DS/DD there... sorry...

MGTeo,
Initially i wanted a CC but i dun want to compromise for any CC that i cant convince myself.

So happen that Chen Li have school bus service. This somehow solve a portion of my problem.

Jas,
will u move back to Pine close eventually?

JasTan
Have a good rest then...now flu bug everywhere...

For the rest of the mummies ...looking forward to see everyone tomorrow..

dreambabyd
MGTeo
Carmen
cat_tail
xiau ling

hong
I'm glad that at least now part of your problem is resolved.
happy.gif

carmen, dreambabyd, cat
Shall we meet inside Mcdonalds near the play area?
happy.gif

xiauling, Jas
Oh no...think must be the weather causes the flu and cough. Take care ya...
happy.gif
Hope the next gathering we will have more mommies joining.

cat_tail
Yup is the air-con area...nearest to the children play area...

What time do you think u can reach ? Maybe we see the rest wants to change the timing ?

MGTeo,Carmen
What do you all think ?

dreambabyd
MGTeo
Carmen
cat_tail

Hi dreambb
i would like to come, but down with flu too! bb due in june, very heavy, and cannot eat flu med, so miserable now!!

hi mummies do you put your infant @ infant care? what you think of Babies' Inc of Shaws? i posted in the forum some weeks ago but nobody commented. I guess very few infants go infant care. But i have no caregiver and have to go back to work after one month, so no choice have to put there

hong
That's a very good question but I have no answer for you now as I don't know. I am so frustrated whenever I think of housing issue... sian.... so much so that does affect my plan for #2.

Josephine
You take care too. I haven't heard of Babies' Inc of Shaws but I heard of Babies' Inc located at Katong, not sure are they the same.

dreambabyd,
I think we shall just stick to 11am, dun make any changes. Who knows I am the 1st to be there..keke... now I cannot decide tomorrow eat breakfast or lunch.
biggrin.gif

Jas,
Yah if planning for 2nd child then we must have a gd caregiver plan too.

Sorry mummies, i hope i can join all.

Oh no, baby is still sleeping... but I dun have any of your contact to inform u all early.
Sorry gals, guess I have to catch up with u all next time.

MGTeo, Carmen,Cat_tail

Great to have this morning meet up...there is a suggestion to have a pot luck on Vesak Day..any mummies keen ? Suggestions for a place will be great ...

Yeah dreambabyd, MGTeo & Carmen,
So nice to meet u all up.
happy.gif

Almost can't make it but eventually I can..heehee.. after dumping my baby to my hubby.
biggrin.gif

Coolz, pot luck sounds good but can only confirm with u all later.

Sorry, mummies!
I can't make it again cos I am going to bring bb to east shore for free bb massage that day!

Have fun!!

mummies
Good morning to all... sorry that I can't in the Sat gathering. My boy's flu is cleared but seems like the cough is coming up, hear him coughing a few times. Will continue to give him the medi, hope the cough will clear too these few days.

dreambabyd
I'm okay with pot luck, but I will confirm again later coz if my boy still having cough, then I cannot join in again.

Hi mummies,

Sorry i cant join u for Vesak day pot luck. I hope i can join in for future events.

Jas,
Joel not feeling well??

dreambb / mgteo / cat
nice meet you ppl last sat, i could like to join but cleo is having flu now (the daddy past it to her)
sad.gif

will join in once she is clear..... (hopefully)

Hi Mummies

I think we postpone the pot luck coz a number of babies sick...let them have a good recovery...once they are better we meet again...shall we ?

Hi cat, dreambabyd, carmen
Yes...it's great to meet you all last Sat.
happy.gif

Jas, hong, liewlian, josephine
Really hope to see all for the next gathering.
happy.gif

As for the pot luck, i'm fine with it...but we shall wait til for all babies are well.
happy.gif

MGTeo,
It's a pleasnat & nice meeting with u too!
happy.gif

dreambabyd,
I am ok with your suggestion. The coming pot luck we go to your house?
happy.gif

mummies
Couldn't find time to come into this thread... so tied up with work... cannot tahan...

hong
Yeah, Joel is down with flu and cough past few days, his flu cleared two days ago, now only cough but is clearing up too. He so funny, my mum wanted to give him the cough medi which is black/brown in colour, he don't want and point to the orange colour which is for flu. He didn't like western medi, so we had been giving him TCM instead.

cat_tail
thanks, my boy is better now. But last week was tripped at the carpark while running, right arm kena scratches.. a big patch... sigh... lucky he is wearing long pants that day, so his knees didn't kena. Next time I got to let him wear long sleeve top and long pants when going out.

dreambaby
I okay with your suggestion as well.

Jas
Glad that your boy is better. Hope he is ok after the tripped. Next time must wear guards oredi....Hahaha....just kidding.
happy.gif
So how is this TCM? Is it good?

Hi all mommies
Maybe all of us can put down the dates that you are available so that we can get everybody to join in especially for those who are working.

1) MGTeo - Any dates

MGTeo

Great suggestions..

1) MGTeo - Any dates
2) dreambabyd - Any dates

Mummies
Great Singapore Sale coming again..heard this time round will be for 2 mths..time to spend $$$ hahahha

MGTeo
Thanks. He's fine after the tripped just cried a while, now the scratch is in healing progress. I don't dare to feed him any dark soya sauce food stuff, afraid the wound will leave a dark scar. Actually I was thinking to dress him in full armour, so that he will be well-protected from any falls.. hee hee...

1) MGTeo - Any dates
3) jastan - weekends except sun evenings

dreambabyd
Yeap, GSS is coming again but I don't seems to have that shopping mood, now I can't think of anything to buy

JasTan,
Then he's going to look like a walking dumpling in full armour..keke... talking abt that.. the festival is coming!! Yummy, I luv "bah zhan"

1) MGTeo - Any dates
3) jastan - weekends except sun evenings
4) cat_tail - Weekends

hi mummies
my hubby will be on business trip and i will be staying at my mom's place for the following two weeks, will not be able to join.
sad.gif

cat_tail
Ya hor the dumpling festival coming...sure go fat again (for me)...

LiewLian Soh
How's the baby massage at East Shore ? I will be going also...

Mummies
Anyone use Tiger brand food jar ? Any comments on this ? Which is better 2 or 3 containers inside ? Me thought of getting one..

cat_tail
Talking about dumpling, me loves dumplings too but don't dare to eat too much.. actually I love those with red bean paste type.

dreambabyd
I am using brandless food jar type so can't comment on tiger brand food jar. However, heard from some that it is good.

JasTan
Your brandless food jar can keep the food warm for how long ? I still thinking whether to invest in Tiger hahahhah...

i bought it in taka sales (like 30% discount),
i prefer Zojirushi after comparing with Tiger,
coz tiger all stainless steel looks very heavy and bulky

Carmen
Have you seen the snoopy design of Tiger brand ?, looks cute.. On the box also say 6 hrs..

The Zojirushi got how many containers inside ? I thinking 2 or 3 better ?

Back