Pasir Ris - lobangs

can't stand my boss.... he's making things difficult for me. anyways, i just need to finish up my outstanding stuff within these 3 months then tender once i get my bonus. cannot tender now cos my bonus wun be pro-rated since it's discretionary bonus. bleh.... need to stay on till bonus is paid in feb, then i tender. need to serve another 1 month's notice after that. si beh sian... dun care so much liao. after i tender, i'll ask him to find replacement within the month. heck care if replacement has no time to learn. am burning my bridges once i leave, since no intention to work again.

newmummy, yah, can use vpost concierge
happy.gif

HiPasir ris mummies, I'm looking for a childcare centre for my 2 year old daughter in pasir ris/tampines. Is there any recommendation. Much appreciated thanks.

bao,

ya we can't wait to move in...My mom hinting us to move out ASAP!!!! that's why we only hv minor reno etc as wanna move out soonest!!!!

Hiaz, ours is taking a looong time. According to the schedule the contractor has given, works can be completed earliest July/august. Wah........ Wait till neck long long.

back (again) online...

bao, you "retiring" to be tai tai earlier ah? nice to countdown leh
happy.gif

btw u going to continue with nissi for nursery next yr?
happy.gif

nuah,
nice nice, reno is fun
happy.gif

mbb,
i sms the new cleaner but she no reply one... *duh* intend to try her this sunday...
share my feedback with you then
happy.gif

btw, anyone getting gap?
30% from nov 11 ~ 14.
i'm getting some sleepwear (since it's not excluded from sale) this time.
lemme know if u r keen~
going to bio now and chiong on nov 11 'cos scared oos, esp PJs - always oos very fast one
happy.gif

bao,

wow so long bt urs is a major reno...

pink,

I know reno can be fun as u can choose and design wat u want bt this time round...we are only doing really minor reno as we hv limited time and $$$ and also the previous owner has done a simple, clean reno work liao and we are ok with it plus we needs space for the kids to play...so cannot hv lots of carpentry work etc

only gap hv sale?

mummies,

any1 know where can I order or who has bought the wtaerproof bedseheet protector huh? Needs to buy one for C1 leh...for our new house....

Nuah, I ordered from BP. Seller is in Pasir ris, can't remember her nick. It's very thin, and blocks seepage very well. Pretty good I must say

bao,

kam sia....drop her an email...

aiyo...am so pissed with my mom's helper...managed to find one tutu romper for C2 for the coming wedding...and received yesterday and asked the helper to hand wash last nite and this morning she told me some parts of the romper kanna other colors!!!! Wow piang!!!

Now I really dun know hv time to buy or not!!! Think I need to go cotton on liao...also hv not buy any for C1

nuah,
i like the reno part, only hate the cleaning up part :p
all on gap.com on 30%
happy.gif

i'll be chiong-ing this afternoon once clock ticks midnight for US :p now $50 free DS so pls lemme know if you have orders ah
happy.gif

bao,

nope...why? btw u collected urs already? I will be collecting this coming monday....not sure if all 3 items can fit into the car...sigh...

nuah,
aprisin haven't called. prob becos i also ordered the table set bah :p (my guess lah)

when u officially moving in? so happy hor. finally can see freedom soon, kekekeke

i have already told my boss i'm quitting but will stay to get the bonus (so thick-skinned! hehehehe). in the meantime need to start looking for replacement cos gotta train well-enough before i can leave!

CHEH, aprisin didn't record my orders and name. wah piang. luckily i called to check. now gotta reorder the chair/table set again
sad.gif

Bao,

By the time we clean the she and unpacked everything will be ard 1st dec then move in......yes freedom soon
happy.gif

My boss also know am quitting Liao bt HR told me to give letter in dec so that can take 13th mth...dun waste.....HR good hor ;)

Aiyoyo...why they nor record for u...wat about the kitchen set? Did they order?

sigh, also dun know why like that. so kookoo. luckily they have stocks for the kitchen so arranging for delivery...

started packing my stuff in the office, brought home 3 big bags of stuff! hehehe, cannot clean up my desk too much else it looks too obvious! dun intend to announce to the rest till replacement is found. so my desk needs to look as messy as ever! har har har

ask aprisin to deliver loh. it's $15 per delivery, sending to my ah ma's place. less ma fan to get hubby to go there to collect. lest he starts nagging, also easier to hide it at her place, hehehehe

Bao,
I cant travel tis Dec, defer trip to early Feb.
May I keep the sweaters u loan me till then?
Paiseh....

nuah, woohoo! great! can set up the toys in your new place liao
happy.gif

mbb, sure sure. unless we travelling (but i doubt so!!!) then i buzz u for them lah :p

Am super pissed by my MOM!!!! She can't wait to "chase" us out!!!! Our new house is still in a mess and dirty and she already took out all our stuffs like shoes etc and leave it one corner asking me to bring over ASAP!!! She keep hinting to us and others that we are taking up space in her house!!!!

My parent's house is so big and keep saying no space in her house etc!!!! Will cont to take leave next wk as want to move out fast before I blew up!!!!

The last time already blew up at her already!!!

nuah, cool cool. it's countdown time, dun let anyone else spoil your mood yah
happy.gif

oh yah, the parcels all arrived at my ah ma's place le, so in total got lots of things for you to carry neh, might need your hubby to help carry down when u come to cart them

today on leave, still thinking of what to do, hehehehe. so lazy to lift any fat fingers to do packing

Bao,

Will collect all my items once we settle down in new house...trying to unpack and move asap Liao.....really really pai sei to take up so much space in ur ah ma's house leh....

Hb told me if we ever move again..must take sure we have a house to Move as he dun wanna stay in my psrent's house Liao as he too is quite pissed!!!

Nuah,
so you will move in before Christmas. tats nice
happy.gif

how's ur toy rental business? picking up?

Bao,
you tink the Amazon shoe can arrive by 6th Dec?
juz realised Meg dun have shoe to match her Cinderella outfit for her bday.

Mbb,

Yes definite before Xmas....in the next few days we hope...

Biz....not really yet as am still waiting for our friend to create web and he is taking too too long and the result that he created sample...is not what I want!!! Will come to the biz once I settle inti the new house as u know my mom is "chasing" us out Liao...

Hi mommies. Had a super crappy day, glad the weekend is finally here
happy.gif

Mbb, lemme check and revert. Shd be at vpost USA I think. Base charge will be higher since I have no other parcels excpet the amazon shoes. So long din check le, everyday leave the office so late, very sian. All I wanna do is sleep when I get home, poor terrors have no bedtime stories these past few nites :p

Wow finally we can stay at our new house tomato Liao...yeah yeah...C1 already nap there this afternoon and she is so happy.....she told me she missed her toys so much
happy.gif
once she went in...she went to her toys and books corner and. "ransacked" her stuffs...lol....

Left a few more boxes to unpack...bt clear the area Liao so that the kids hv place to play around....

Back