Pasir Ris - lobangs

hi, any1 organsing spree for bithday supplies? If yes, pls let me know. Would like to buy some birthday supplies for my girl party next year. Thnak you.
happy.gif

Bao,
I hafta kawtow to you!
Got my boxes from Ikea and started packing...2 hours down, the hse is 2 times messier and nothing was done
sad.gif

Let me finito packing up b4 i go over to your pls ya.

Newmummy,
will send you mine & fren's list by wed.
tkz!

mbb,
aiyoh, wat happened?! how come messier? kekekeke? pek chek until start tossing everything ard ah? or the 2 princesses underfoot?

finished packing & labelling my arts & crafts boxes this morning, so i very senang now, war har har! tmr taking leave to tackle the clothes from sprees & bundling unwanted clothes to sell... tsk tsk. ebay, here i come again!

Auroa - i think new mummy organising OTC spree

My girl just had her party today . The kids had fun making bookmarks ( craft kits bought from OTC) the self - colour magnets were nice too. Sand art is v messy but kids also like.
I prob won't buy sand art if I organise another party
happy.gif

Yami, yah lor, I bot sandart too but hesitant to let them play with it. Have to prob set up table in the corridor! Else sure headache in cleaning up
happy.gif
lazy mommy, stick to foam crafts for now, kekekeke

nuah, sure, which ones u keen in? some already on ebay for viewing

oh yah, did amber contact u for the toys delivery? u gotten yours yet?

Hi bao,

Already sent the itmes to u office email.

Yes, amber called me last wk Liao bt I can't get all of them now so she is willing to keep for me for the time being and also wait till my other 2 cars to arrive also ;)

hmmm, mine just arrived and i have fixed up the Cheftronic & the laundry set, quality not as good as i expected for the Tefal items. quite filmsy. quality is similar to the toysrus' homebrand. bleh...think i better guai guai wait for my LT one from Aprisin
sad.gif
then sell away the Tefal ones

and they are really mini! gotta sit on the floor to play, har har har!!!

Bao,

I wanna have tis too:

Zebra Valentine Paper Bags Craft Kit x 3 (red color)
Flowers For Mom Vase Craft Kit x 1
Everything Grows With Love Sign Craft Kit x 1
Zoo Animal Fan Craft Kit x 4 (1 each of the animal)

Kamsia
happy.gif

Newmummy,
Need to tidy up my OTC order.
Email you tmr nite. Sorry to keep you waiting.

bao,

u mean the cheftronic and laundry set they hv to sit on the floor to play? Aiyo...quality so bad huh for both the brands? Chiam lah...

Wow piang...the moderator anyhow suspend my account....told them to re-activate my acct as they sent me a link on the blogshop..I dun even hv a blogshop....!!!!

I will be collecting the fast food stall and cars tomolo...not sure how is the quality for the fast food stall...

nuah,
yah boy, so tiny... har har har! but got sounds & lights lah, quite cute. the washing machine machiam like the ELC one lor, can spin

the cheftronic one quite cheapo. need to assemble the cheftronic on your own, and very difficult to set up for such a small set. can pinch the fingers & flesh with the joinings, so sian... the laundry playset is quite solid cos no assembling required, came as a whole. so it's more 'solid'

the oven has no backing de, only 1 piece of cardboard that looks like the oven fan! wah piang... anyways they are made in china... (as though that explains evertyhing! war har har!!!)

mummies,

any1 know where can I get nice bed for Toddler? Wanna get 1 for C1...dun wanna let her zz in our room already when we shift...hv to train her...so I promise I will get her "princess" bed....

Used to have a thread advertising some times back right?

ya was thinking too bt not the toddler bed from ikea as too small...we hv a super single bed...bt now hb said shld get a queen size bed ...

Already hv some Disney Princess stickers liao....now am thinking shld I get the borders also...Princess design...

then good lah, no need to buy bed even, just use existing bed can le. just decorate it with stickers, pink & frilly stuff lor
happy.gif

C1 wants her door to be pink and last nite even told me she wants the toilet bowl to be in princess design...Pengz...

collected the fast food stall and 2 cars...the fast food stall looks beri filmsy from the box....someone wanna rent the fast food stall so gonna assemble for the hirer....

u hv another 4 mths more...am waiting for 2nd Dec then can throw in the letter....

am so sian at work too....anyway, Nov will be bz here and there as we wanna move by latest 27th Nov..... ;)

Really really hv no mood to work..my boss knows abt it liao and she is ok...bt the other attachment mgr dun know yet...am doing his stuffs slowly...........he has gone overboard liao....my boss was shocked too when I told her wat I hv been doing under him!!!

hehehe, very soon you can 脱离苦海. so i 忍 till bonus then tender. need 1 month to train new staff. looking to say bye-bye in april... arrrgghhh! or i can be heartless and just leave after tendering since i dun have to serve 1-month notice! war har har!!!

now struggling to finish up my outstanding work but bo mood, slowly do. come in here to chit-chat!

cos not high-ranking mah! har har har! actually i also havent checked with HR if i need to serve; we can offset with annual leave anyways

there's some progress finally! have hacked the interiors, gonna take some time to do up the structure. so slow moving... everytime we stop by to check, there's nothing new to see! hehehehe

can start shopping for the hardware already lor. welcome to tiles & toilet-bowls shopping! 10 years we moved to current paris ris flat, that shopping experience was quite fun. no car so we walked on foot along selegie & jalan besar almost every weekend to hunt
happy.gif
can't believe it's been 10 years since...

Wow....this time round we also gonna hunt for toilet bowls, sink, shower head..those small small items.....2 set of lights...the rest are there Liao...kekeke....since we not doing anything major....even rooms flooring we decided not to do...use back the previous owner even though I dun quite like it....we shld see a fe urs down the road if we do major Reno or move house..no intention to spend much now since we have paid COV!!! That is why we decided on this unit since their unit is with simple, clean deco and some just renovated 2 yes ago.,,,..where to find nice and cheap sinks and toilet bowls etc beside sim siang choon

hmmm, we used go to upper thomsom / balestier area to look for sanitary ware. not sure if the shops are still there. which reminds me i shd start compiling a list of shops to visit!

can try Toto brand also, or hansgrohe

hehehe, more shopping to look forward to! :p

eyeing some of the sleeker models for WCs and basins. i saw an automatic WC in shanghai, very impressed. full of gadgets, but most are quite useless! har har har! have various types of water jet sprays & can airdry your bottom for you somemore! kekekeke, so ticklish!

i like those WCs that 'hang' from the wall with the flush box hidden, but hor if there're any leaks than cham lor, gotta hack! war har har!!

bao,

not feasible to hv those water jet sprays etc...Japan also hv bt think no use lah ...kekeke

ya hb also like those hang from the wall.....bt like wat u said any leaks..chiam loh...lol...

our toilet in master bedroom beri small
sad.gif
sian leh...sigh sigh

hmmm, cannot fit in bathtub ah? hehehehe! just kidding

can put in 1 WC and 1 sink can le lor. flexi your showering space by having a curtain rather than a glass panel. my paris ris one also pretty small but ah lao managed to make it look bigger! quite impressed cos i remembered complaining the space so small how to shower! we kept everything minimal, no shelves to make it look cluttered.

the current owne has a glass panel bt is open type which takes up space and not easy to open....was thinking of the sliding glass door instead.....headache headache.....dun know how to bath C2 with such a small toilet ;)

Went picolo house yesterday and I love the design...bt this C1 wants her Pink LT sports car bed!! pengz......she is crazy over sports cars now..can faint!! also my dad asking me to order more automoblox for my niece, nephews and Cs........I bought 2 for C1..sports van and sports car....and when they saw it...all of them wants the sport van as looks like my dad's "school bus" .. lol...8 seaters.........

hmmm, actually i'd suggest not having a glass sliding door even. very dangerous with young kids in the house, not to mention the space is 'fixed'... :p and you'll have more surface area to wipe down! hehehehehe

Bao,
may i go over to pick up my loots on Tuesday morning ard 8am?

ur ah ma's plc rite?

paiseh...i was sick.

mummies,

where can I buy ready stocks tutu rompers and dress huh? wanna buy a set for the girls for coming wedding event next wk.....

Beside TM..anywhere in the east?

I'm back online~~~
Beijing was freaking cold, lowest I had was about 5deg at night and so windy...
Nothing to buy, really... only bought 3 books for ah boy for SGD10
happy.gif

mbb,
How's things? Think that day I saw you at carpark; you were strolling Aly but think you didn't see me :p
Btw have you found a new p/t cleaner?
happy.gif

mbb,
sure can. the items were packed liao, tmr i bring over to my ah ma's place but hor not so early leh, we go over only ard 830am. this week the kids will be at her place; next week back to my place again

u feeling better? weather is really 变态 these days... hehehehe

nuah,
if quality not an issue, can check Cotton On Kids but east side dun have loh...

pinkie,
welcome back!

was there 2 weeks back during the sale and i saw the tutus. can't think of anywhere else selling in shops... try BP sellers lor, might have ready stock

Bao,

yes during the sale time....

Ya, am searching ard the BP to see if they hv ready stock...seem like only hv C2's size..bt no C1 size leh....am gonna look again in BP ;)

Nuah,
there's a shop at the mall in Little India.
paiseh...cant remember the mall's name (not mustafa
happy.gif
)
they do carry some nice tutu from time to time.

Bao,
hmmm...i'm going to Polyclinic for review tmr.
if i can get it done and hb dun need to dash off to work then i popby.
else will go another day.
will pick up tis week so tat you dun need to bring back to ur plc.
tkz!

Pinkie,
haven comfirm with the new PT due to some hipcups.
haedache......

Back