Pasir Ris - lobangs

first up, amazon. pls send your lists to my office address: [email protected]. items must be eligible for free delivery hor & make sure item is in stock, cannot wait for 1-3 weeks
happy.gif
if can i start ordering in small batches once hit USD25

2 of my colleagues' hotels keep changing, sigh... hopefully can confirm soon so i can order ! hehehehehe

anyone knows if San Fran imposes sales tax? i can only send to SFO cos that's the last stop

mbb,
got your list too... if no free shipping then have to pay for the dom shipping. can see the charges when u add items to cart

huh, SFO have tax then how? if i get amazon to send to SFO hotel addy then when my colleagues bring back, they'll be taxed at airport issit?

bao,
if got tax i think once you checkout from amazon taxes will be charged tog liaoz...

eh... can buy small toys mah?

pinkie,
seems like can leh. i entered SFO address and reviewed order before confirming. no extra taxes included
happy.gif

actually u all can place ur own order & charge to your own card to earn points, i can give u the mailing address and guest name, heeeee

i have 2 ppl going to SFO, returning to SIN on 24th Apr so need to order fast fast

let me know if u wanna place ur own or thru me okies? but need to bear with me cos these 2 days bz in the office so might be a little distracted and slow, heeeeeeeee. dun even have time yet to look thru amazon for my stuff!

Bao,
i dun mind paying for the domestic shipping.

re: tax in sfo.
should 8.5% add on to the bill.
tats wat i was charged when i buy in shops while in sfo.

no add tax at the airport.

Dsii,
lai la....buy some stuffs la
biggrin.gif

collig say 9% tax for sfo...
anyway, bao you help me order lah... me never buy from amazon before i scared wait do salah... kekeke
erm... 9% still more wu hua then we ship ourselves?

9% tax of your purchases? then cheaper this way lor, a few USD only. especially if the items are heavy, got ppl to carry back for u on SQ (generous luggage weight limit), no need to pay for int'l shipping, war har har!!!

nuah,
i think shd be okay for the M&D item, seems to be very big. but not very very heavy, less than 1.5kg shd still be manageable
happy.gif
u wanna order on your own? i give u his accom details

bao...pai sei not used to coming to this thread...kekeke

am ok...can just order thru u as still cheaper than pay shipping cost.

Kam sia

pinkie,
think SIN also got sell but not sure how much exactly though

but ur ah boy more than 1 yo liao, think wun hold his interest for long leh. will probably use it as a dice & throw on the floor, har har har!!

bao...ya agree with u.....throw on the floor....buy duplo for him lah....yesterday I went to buy add on...the lego shop at GW sell individual duplo and other accessories and I bought "spiral" slide for C and she can play till I say it's time for bed ;) gonna get more accessories for her....

Hb saw the garbage truck and said cute...heheh and C also said nice and mama buy when she saw the catalog

erm... sure ah?
sian, acherli it's me who like the cube... wahahahah

duplo how big ah? i went to shops but no sample i can't visualise leh..
wait 1 pc missing i can die leh...

Bao
Must order thru you la everything must go by cash le cannot leave evidence behind. Har Har Har! Email you le did you receive?

Wah very busy le need to toggle between here and there.
2358873.gif

newmummy,
can, u send to my office email. GYM i think i'll pass, pok gai liao
happy.gif
only mbb & friend are keen.

mbb/newmummy,
i can give u my GYMbucks if yours not enough

=====

i'll prob be pretty busy tmr cos got weekly report to publish, i'll try to load the orders asap to avoid OOS. pls help me to
1) check availability by adding to your cart. if OOS, pls dun give me the link hor.
2) give me 2 alternatives in colors/sizes if possible so i dun have to keep emailing/smsing u to check and confuse myself with the numerous updates/changes going on to & fro!
if no alternatives, i'll drop if item is OOS at point of adding to cart hor. can't afford to wait too long cos items go very quickly during the redemption period
sad.gif

Bao,
i send you my Gym orders liao.
i double checked, all items should hv stock. if not then juz drop la.

re: Amazon.
i m ok with the 9% tax n dom shipping for my items
happy.gif

Newmummy,
lai lai....join me in the Gymboree spree. keee kee keee.

pinkie,
ur amazon one later i load with mbb's
happy.gif

mbb,
amazon orders hor, i cannot load 4 of the books cos they are sold by other private sellers

pinkie,
no lah, dun dare to wang ji ni! loaded ur book with 2 of mbb's
happy.gif

fast hand fast leg, worried today no time to load order then forget abt it!

Bao
if order TCP items from Amazon shipping states $5 issit for 1 item only or all items shipping only $5? First time lah so very blur.

newmummy,
it's USD5 per item. u try adding a few pieces to your cart and see the total

usually clothes are not eligible for the free shipping promo de

Bao,
sorry....i went kai kai.

re: Amazon.
kamsia. 2 books also gd la
happy.gif

re: Gym.
you order liao?
if not, dun bother coz only 2 itmes nia.
dun wanna mafan you.

any good UK shopping sites with low free shipping? another colleague going to london
happy.gif
heeeee, free courier again

Back