bored...bored..bored.

Nuah,
Finally have ur own home sweet home again
happy.gif

nuah,
hurray, happy for you~ and good that C1 is adapting to her new cosy home too
happy.gif

mbb,
why so boredz... btw i tried the new p/t cleaner... not as good though... how's things with you?
happy.gif

bao,
any good sales for the black monday?
happy.gif

i'm itching again... :p

oh btw, i have 3 ntuc points for the sola swiss redemption... in case anyone wans
happy.gif

Mbb, ya lor, y bored?

Pinkie, so long no 'see', bz bz?
happy.gif
got lots of sales neh, but season salah, clothes not suitable for our climate, hehehe. Can save some $. Have been buying books lately only

yes...home sweet home...

C1 has no problem at all adapting the new plc in fact...she loves it so much...lol...bt she complained...why no toilet in her room!!! lol

As for C2....she has pro zzzing at nites
sad.gif
...sleepless nite for the past 2 nites liao....

bao,

aiyoyi.....still sick leh and worse...my 2 Cs are sick too
sad.gif
I also kanna eye infection
sad.gif

Back in office today and ppl are drowing me with work and specific deadline even thou he knows am leaving liao!!!!!

Nuah,
You kena eye infection, still go to work kena arrow?
Should use it as an excuse to stay far far away from work.

Speedy recovery to you and both Cs!

mbb,

ya no more MCs liao and now both eyes also red...!!! Kanna eye infection for left eye and now right eye also kanna!!! Wat to do....On MCs...ppl also keeps smsing me, calling me, on leave for 1 wk also HP rings non stop!!! early morning today....that idiot sms me asking me if going to work today!!! U tell me how to rest!!!

am super super tired of this shit liao plus C2 has been down with running nose for 1 wk liao and now C1 also kanna....all of us are down...!!!! sigh sigh.....and hv to handle 2 of them when hb goes sch.....

Regretted shld hv tender earlier!!!

help! i'm drowning in work.... gloop gloop gloop gloop.........

any sales going on? need some retail therapy to destress :p

mummies,

any1 know which safety gates is good and not exp? my kitchen has no door at all
sad.gif
wanna buy a gate to prevent the gals from going in so often....

found a gem for artwork!
instead of using glue, use glue dots.
totally mess free and soooooo easy to use.

gotta stock up from OTC in the future.

Hehehe, mbb. I bot but haven't used
happy.gif
lately lazy mode, just give them prepacked kits to work on, war har har har. Gotta wait till on leave then start assembling the embelishments for them to use. So many things to do, so little time! Looking fwd to my break during Xmas
happy.gif

anyone going anywhere for hols? :p

mbb,

wat is glue dots?

bao,

me too bz and tired lately that no time for C1 to do her Arts and homework
sad.gif
.... house is still in the mess......
sad.gif

no holidays for us this yr....
sad.gif

yesterday was unpacking some of the new clothes that I hv bought earlier....wow....the gals really hv more clothes than me and daddy!!!

washed part of the C1's clothes for C2 to wear...and gonna wash a load full of new clothes for the gals tonite...scary scary....the way I look at those piles of clothes...!! gonna stop buying liao....

nuah,
har har har, tell me about it! little girls always have so muchbarang barang. C's new & unworn clothes from babyhood till now has filled 2 giant Ikea boxes... think i can just pass my tai-tai time selling off her clothes!
4853524.gif
i have already stopped buying clothes for them le. need to ren till next summer sales then buy for size 6, kiasu hor! anyway next year summer sales i bo income liao, so cannot overspend
sad.gif
wah, need to start budgeting! that's a scary thought....... i hate not having enough money! war har har har har

like that then i better stock up on books first! hehehehe, classic case of spending future money now

bao...

lol.....already stocked up to size 5 liao and think can last C1 quite a while as she is so skinny!!! kekekeke....

books...aiyo....me no space for them too as the books shelf I hv now is full....thot of changing to a bigger bookself...;)

now am thinking where to put all her toys....currently all in the storeroom...lol

yah boy, i'm just bidding my time to move in, then i'm gonna let loose and just go crazy with the decor in their rooms, muah har har har!

just bot the Mr Men series at 20%, wait till neck long long, then got discount, haiz...

are they gonna hv 1 room each or they gonna share room?? Till now I yet to decor C1's bed with her princess!!!! already bought the item bt no time to decor!!! lol....

wow the boxes for the 2 costumes scary leh when I opened up the box just now!!!! waste so much $$ for empty box!!!

btw when u shifting in to your new house?

Nuah,

http://www.orientaltrading.com/ui/browse/processRequest.do?demandPrefix=12&sku=65/80008&mode=Searching&erec=6&D=craft+glue&Ntx=mode%2bmatchallpartial&Ntk=all&requestURI=processProductsCatalog&N=0&No=0&Dx=mode%2bmatchallpartial&Ntt=craft+glue&sd=Mini+Glue+Dots%26%23174%3B

Newmummy,
very handy and easy to use.
i read the review, some said it's diff to use so i did not buy more.
regret regret....using it to do pom pom art is a breeze compared to using glue.

Bao,
got money...no time....like me now got time bo money
sad.gif

2 years din work liao. not much savings to dig into. booooo hooooo hooooo.

oh....Toys R Us is selling Crayola crayon town at 45%.
kinda fun
happy.gif

http://www.amazon.com/Crayola-Crayon-Town-Safari-Adventure/dp/B003HS318U/ref=sr_1_7?ie=UTF8&s=toys-and-games&qid=1291877171&sr=8-7

nuah,
supposedly 1 room each but hor for show only! hehehehe. they'll prob bunk in our room still, arrrgghh! will have to slowly ease them back to sleeping in their own rooms. so we'll prob do 1 bedroom and the other converted to play/study room for now. i have BIG plans for the play room! har har har! *eyes gleaming*

estimated moving in late 3rd Q next year bah, it takes forever to get the house done :p now laying the foundation le, so works shd be progressing faster once the 1st floor is finished

mbb,
kekeke, soon i'll belong to your gang of wu si kan, bo lui. wink wink. so looking fwd to feb when i can tender :p 加油!

bao,

i will be joining mbb and u also....bo lui
sad.gif
so cannot any spend liao :_(

wow next qtr ....

BIG plans for their play room...wow so shiok leh....now they only hv one corner in the hse to play....lol....

Phew...now the 2 gals are zzing in their room on their own bed and playpen..with me zzzing on the floor. Will move back to my own room next wk liao....yippy hurray.....kekekekeke

mbb,

looks good leh...maybe can order next time to try out.....

mbb,
yes i used glue dots for scrapbooking last time... less messy and more precise
happy.gif

bao,
any good deals at the fest? me tempted... kekeke

these days jialatz... always shop... tonite chionging the BR mystery sale, hopefully get 50%!!
happy.gif

Pinkie, have lots of preschool books, Chinese ones a lot, need time to browse. I din explore other categories. Stuck at the childrens section only! Hehehehe. It's on for 10 days i think, might revisit again after I check my 'stocks' to make sure I dun buy duplicates :p The childrens section is much bigger than last year. Most books are at 20% off retail. Some promos are buy 2 get 1 free such as Thomas and mr men titles. Worth making a trip down if u can. End up like me go there sure spend $, har har har

bao,

the bookfest last till 19th Dec...lunch time crowded boh? thot of dropping by this thursday....

btw ur ah ma found my toys already? let me know when I can go down again yah...

also, if there is anymore sale for umi from amazon...let me know yah...wanna order bigger size to keep for C1...she loves wearing them...already wore the 2 sandals gai gai liao and she told me beri comfortable....
happy.gif
now I only buy crocs and umi for her....and sneakers...

nuah
oh yes the toys can collect liao

cotton on has s/s pjs but not sure now have or not. might be l/s ones. i stocked up on the s/s sets during the sale, very worth it

Got some nice party dresses for $12 only. Dora and Princess sets for $14.90 but never buy because the Dora looks funny to me hahaha

My BD book is not here yet tho it stated tat it was shipped on 29th Nov.
It's peak season and I expect delay in mails....when should I start chasing them?

bao...

the bookfest shiok sia........might go again tomolo lunch time as wanna get the scholastic bookset...also needs to see the chinese section too....

the bb einstein books are so cheap these days compare to 3 yrs ago when I bought for C1...bought a few today....

this time round I did not order ftom BD as was busy hse moving etc that I hv forgotten
sad.gif

Went to the bookfest again. Found some great buys, hehehe. Those planning to go over the weekend be mindful of the tallying. I kena overcharged. Not sure previous purchase got problem or not, just pay and go. Luckily just now stopped to check and found the discrepancy
sad.gif

i was at Suntec and forgot abt Bookfest
sad.gif

oh...i mg stop ordering from BD le.
they are not offering refund/reorder yet.
according to them, it's unlikely the whole order/batch is lost in mail.
insisted that my address is wrong wor.

now i need to dash out to find subsitute Christmas pressie
sad.gif
sad.gif

Bao,
yes the whole batch.
something is wrong rite? they ship out on diff dates wat, non reach me after almost 3 weeks.
i want those books le. majority are playbooks that is on discount.
sooooo good deal de.

even if they offer reorder, i am worried it will MIA again.

how??

C & E haven recover?
Christmas is round the corner. Speedy recovery to enjoy the celebration!

mbb
Write them a nasty email and insist that you did not receive and what they mean by unlikely when they send out by Normal Post and not registered post. They also did not state in their Website that they are not liable for Normal Postage.

mbb,

the last time I told them I also lost 8 books etc and they said it can't be...bt in the end they refund to me...

I will stop ordering and buy books for "now" ... hb bought a new bookself over the weekends for me....wowowow...and when I re-packed them....on my.....dare not see...lol

mbb,
phew, heng some books arrived already! in time for xmas then? hehehe

have been buying books lately too. hubby's gonna freak out when he sees the number of boxes i have when we move *wink wink*

starting my leave tmr, so happeeeee!

Back