Nu Skin's TRA vs HerbalLife Products

Hi!

I'm clearing some of my existing R2. Minimum is 5 bottles (3 months program) to see good results. Hence, I strongly advise you to get 5 bottles at least. Feel free to PM me or SMS me at 97625089.
happy.gif

<font size="+1"><font color="119911">Hi mummies

I have serveral new balance products for sale...
PM me if interested

1) AgeLoc R2 - SGD150 per bottle (one month supply)
2) AgeLoc Transformation Pack - 1 set : SGD500
3) AgeLoc Galvanic Spa Facial Gel [4 X 4ml) - 1 pack SGD 80
4) AgeLoc Body Shaping Gel - SGD75

Feel free to PM me if you need more information or other products listed in the Nuskin Order Form.

Thank you</font></font>

<font color="119911">Hi mummies

Currently Nuskin Malaysia is having a promotion on the following products from 18 May to 25 May 2013 ...

1) TRA Transformation Set RM4800 with free FIBREnet worth RM299

or

2) AgeLOC Galvanic Face &amp; Body Spa Pack RM4800 with two free ageLOC Demo Bag

Feel free to contact me if you are keen to purchase...

8406029.jpg

Thank you </font>

I am on TRA now and the course is going to finish soon by next week.
So far, I have shed 7 kgs in total, consider a quite good result for myself as I have back to my pre-pregnancy weight.

I was influent to take the course after saw my colleague who had shed 10kgs with TRA.
But recently when I saw her, she said she had renounced 2 kgs after 4 months completed the course.
She is very discipline on her diet and still eat like when she is on TRA, just that no more Trimshake for replace meal and she normally takes 7/10 portion of her normal meal only.

Just would like to check how are you all maintain your weight without taking any other additional supplement after the 3 mth course?
What do you eat for lunch or dinner?

Pls advise.

Hi Duckling,

It is common for people to have misconception to treat 2kgs or 3kgs weight up as "rebounce". Especially for ladies who has the menstrual cycle, every month we have more fats for 2 weeks (1 week before &amp; 1 week during menses). During these period, our body will store more fats and we feel bloated.

If anyone to weigh during these 2 weeks, you can see the weight up by 1~2kgs or more. after the menses it goes down again.

to maintain after TRA is pretty easy, just eat with 3333 principles we learn from TRA.

Anyone who has queries on TRA or sustaining weight management, you are welcome to contact me at [email protected] or 82281378.

There's Parents day promotion on Ageloc Transformation Pack, Face &amp; Body Spa, both in Malaysia &amp; Singapore.

Anyone who is interested, please feel free to contact me for a FREE DEMO at82281378.

Cheers &amp; happy mothers day

Hi,

I have brand new fully sealed R2 for sale.
1 box is good for 1 month's supply.
expiring in Jan 2014
Selling at promotional price $125/box. Retail price $208/box.
Further discount for bulk purchase.
While stocks last!
PM me or email me at [email protected]

Items for sale:
TRA complex (2 bottles)--$80 each
Duolean (3 bottles) -- $50 each
Body Contouring Lotion -- $45 each
R2 -- $125 each

Im willing to do an exchange of these items for G3 of similar value. Pls PM me or email me at [email protected] if interested

Its a Joy to see so many pple starting to take TRA and R2 and all are shaping up well and looking Good!! Especially when these are the people whom i have helped so far. Some are even strangers to me but have become friends thru this program.

My aim is to help at least one person each day.
happy.gif

Health &amp; Wealth
Rosylnn (9336 1918)

"Our mission is to be a force for good throughout the world by empowering people to improve lives with rewarding business opportunities, innovative products, and an enriching, uplifting culture."

this is the mission of nuskin. what a joy n priviledge to be able to partake in it.thank you to nuskin for this opportunity to help me make a difference. n thank u to all who have trusted in me
happy.gif

may we all distributors continue to be a force for good
happy.gif
helping each individual to achieve better health thru products n wealth.thru.the.biz opportunities.

cheers,

josephine @97995467

My weight is getting worse nw... so i going to take tra again... i noe tat i will start to eat more after i stop... bt i willing to give a try again... hope tis time i can control myself... i will update here to let myself to have more confident to control... u guys jiayou too!!!

Shi Lin,

Yes, take it well and u will see the different. Go back to ur previous consultant, I think she will be able to help u.

Hi, i am helping friend to sell...Many bottles available at $150 per btl set of R2. Expire in Jan 2014. Please pm if keen.

Hi depressed mum,
They are expiring in jan 2014.
I have about 30 bottles left
I can give u more discount if u buy in bulk. Pls email me for more details thanks!

Hi there,

My mum tried R2 for 2 days..and fell sick .. dry lips and throat.. headache...
too heaty for her.. anybody has such experience b4?

Yes...i and my hubby had these experience too...we stop after that...too heaty due to 6 capsules of its panax ginseng and cordyceps which not all are suitable...worse especially if high blood pressure...more headache...

Cordyceps is heaty, so hv to drink plenty of water. In fact, when taking supplement hv to take plenty of water de. Also, if u r 1st time taking supplement then maybe u take 3 in the morning, 3 in the afternoon and 2 for the nite.

and remember to take after food.

Hi Depressed mom

The speed of R2 results varies from person

I hav old auntie who improved eyesight &amp; skin condition within 2 weeks, 1 month, 2 months or longer... It all depends on how serious is your condition &amp; how well your body can absorb the nutrients.

For myself, I see my hair grow after 6 months, skin eczema cure after 8 months, face lifted after 3 months....

If any mummy need to know more about the technology, how to take r2 effectively...

Please pm me or email me at [email protected]. Alternatively, you may want to call me at 82281378 to get quick fix.

Cheers &amp; Happy Vesak Day

hi

happy holiday.to.all
happy.gif

for me, first improvement i experience is my menses discomfort n.pull was greatly.reduced in.the.first.mth
happy.gif

my sinus, mild eczema, backache n.migraine improve tremendously too. in addition, bonus was.skin.firming.n become a.lil bit smoother
happy.gif

i.am.most.glad.to.help.if.any.of you are interested. you.can.apps me at 97995467.lets get younger, pretty.n healthy.together
happy.gif

josephine

Hi,
R2 has helped me in my menstrual cycle and bowels. Now I don't suffer from constipation! It also improves my physical stamina. Don't feel as tired as before throughout the day, and I notice that my stamina improves alot during exercises. Could also be that I have started exercising more frequently, I'm not sure:)

Hi,
Anyone just took TRA Complex, DuoLean and Diene-O-Lean and manage to slim down, without going through the TRA 3 mths program?

Hi, helping niece to let go her extra supply of R2 at $120 per set (min 3 sets).
PM me your contact if interested.

Hi depressed mum,

Basically, it depends on your condition you need to addressed. Personally, on R2, I seen skin condition (freckles lighten, skin smoother, rosier) within 3 weeks. Other issues like lesser blood clots during menses, cold hands are all better now.

My eczema is still around, I guess it will take longer to heal, after all, it had been with me for 7 yrs now!

pm me for more info or email me [email protected]

Pameela

4 sealed bottles packaged with wrapper for sale. Expiry Jan 2014 on label. Contact me via email [email protected] or PM me you number for me to contact you.

One bottle selling@$120
Four bottles going@$450

By the way I am not dealer or staff associated with Nuskin.

4 sealed bottles packaged with wrapper for sale. Expiry Jan 2014 on label. Contact me via email [email protected] or PM me you number for me to contact you.

One bottle selling@$120
Four bottles going@$450

Hi all, I took tra last November n ageLOC R2 in December. My dress size really shrank from M to XS. Best part is, I look way younger than my age lol. This is the greatest gift woman can get. Slim yet young looking!

If u keen to look at my pic n know more, just pm me or email me at [email protected].

Have a fantastic day everyone!

One bottle selling@$120
Four bottles going@$450

Many bottles R2 available for sale, expire in Jan 2014.

1st 6btlset at $140 per btl set.
7th btlset onwards at 10% discount.

Pls pm if keen.

Hi, helping niece to clear her additional supply of R2 at $120 per bottle/set (Min 3 bottles/sets).

PM me if keen.

Back