Nu Skin's TRA vs HerbalLife Products

Hi nat,
How r u coping.with ur tra thus far?nw trimshake is.in sachet form, n one box of 10sachets is at $76.its more worth to get 3boxes at $200. Your consultant.will be able to help u
happy.gif

Hi cute,

haha.. thought my msg didn't get through. repost again.
Actually, not bad. Hoping to slim more. Thanks for your concern! I was hoping to buy tin then sachet.
sad.gif

Haha no prob. Tried to pm u but din get thru.glad that u have slimmed dwn
happy.gif
juz continue to work with n trust ur consultant, i believe u can slim dwn better ;) btw any particular reasons for wanting the tin? They have phase out the tin packaging
happy.gif

4 sealed bottles packaged with wrapper for sale. Expiry Jan 2014 on label. Contact me via email [email protected] or PM me you number for me to contact you. 

One bottle selling@$120 
Four bottles going@$450 

By the way I am not dealer or staff associated with Nuskin.

4 sealed bottles packaged with wrapper for sale. Expiry Jan 2014 on label. Contact me via email [email protected] or PM me you number for me to contact you.  
One bottle selling@$120  
Four bottles going@$450  

By the way I am not dealer or staff associated with Nuskin.

Hi cute/clye/deron,

Pai sei, pai sei..
I didn't know how to lift up the PM. I thought was auto one.
my contact is 964 94 964. Skype me ba..

Thank you.
happy.gif

Hi princessdella, I have pm Ed you.. Have tins of Trimshake to let go. Pls contact me at 91524801. thank you.

Hi, helping niece to let go the following:

1) Pharmanex Lifepak (4boxes) expiry Jan 2014 @$140
2) Trimshake Chocolate @$55 per tin

Pls note that collection location is at bishan/braddell area.

Price is slightly negotiable for keen buyers.

PM me if interested. Thank you.

I just completed tra a week ago, and I have been feeling very insecure. I'm scared to put on weight again. Other than continuing on lifepak n ageloc cream, how else can we maintain?

Other than weight n inch loss, I'm also glad that I do the bowel mOvement every day now
happy.gif

Deron, any further discount on the choc trim shake?

I do agree that we tend to be more bloated before & during menses.

Thk u DIana n Cute mok...

Tis time i didnt lost so much... Within 2weeks i lost ard 3kg... Cos the first time i took tra last time, the first mth i already lost ard 7kg... Bt i will jiayou somemore
happy.gif

Trimshake Chocolate @$55 per tin
Buy 2 tins @$100

Expiry April 2014

Collection: Sin Ming/ Bishan mrt

PM me your contact if keen.

Hi.. Can anyone tell me the steps in taking all tra products, I took them for two weeks and there isn't any weight reduction at all!! Pls correct me if I'm wrong, took 3a & 3b before breakfast and lunch, after lunch 2lifepaks,4pm.. 6 duolean, dinner 3a with trimshake. Which go wrong?

hi joey eu,
my advise is be patient because its supplements and not drugs so results varies according to individual. i can see that u r taking your supplements well.. your 2 lifepaks after lunch means 2 packets or just one green one orange?

why din u consult your consultant dear? he/she will be the most suitable person to advise u also.
happy.gif

jia you !

Hi, My lifepaks is one green one orange coz i cant take too many, too heaty for me....I got two consultant and both gave a different method..thats y i want to know which is the correct one.

Joey
I took 3duolean/tra complex with 2 normal meal and 6 diene o lean and 3 tra complex with trimshake. It works v well.

Janjan16
If you follow 3333 closely and cut carbo, you should not worry abt rebound. My weight is still dropping post program.

Hi Pameela, the 6 diene o lean you swallow when you are drinking the trimshake during dinner time or you took after your meal?

My first consultant ask me to eat the 6 diene o lean while drinking the trimshake, it works well 2 years ago, but this second consultant say thats the wrong method and ask me to take 2 hours after lunch. So which is correct?

Hi

I'm keen to try TRA too. Have at least 10kg to lose to my pre-preg weight
sad.gif

I used to be on LFI but it's defunct now n is taken over by another company. Trying for another product.

Can anyone tell me what exactly are the products that they provide? I read thru the comments above n hv the idea that R2 is in the package. Anything else? I'm keen to try for 2 weeks 1st. Do advice on hw to consume it too.

Thank you.

Hi beezewax, R2 is not part of the TRA package.
happy.gif
R2 is a different set of supplements that also works well to bring us better health.

I am sending you a PM. Alternatively, you can email me at [email protected] to chat more.

Cheers,

Joey..

I asked my sis the same question as she taught me my method when I start but my friend took up the program under a diff consultant taught her the other method. Both methods are ok. My sister/ bro in law had been in the biz for 12 years since start of Nuskin in Singapore. But to take together with Trimshake is easier to follow and less confusing for most pple.. then to follow all those timing 30min before food.. 2 hrs after food etc etc. Hence.. they had been teaching their clients/downlines the same method and 99% of the pple under them had shown significant weight loss. Myself lost 9kg with close to 8+kg all fats and my friend did not show any effect after 1 mth and her consultant chk with their consultant and switch to the less confusing method.

Anyone who is interested may pm me or email me @ [email protected]

Different consultants hv different methods but all we want is the end results to be Good.

Results does varies but i would also said it depends on the user as well, the determination and whether they follow the program with the 3333 diet rule..

those who are taking tra now, take it well and make full use of the 90 days!

those who are still considering, i would highly recommend that Tra is the choice for u
happy.gif

health & wealth
Rosylnn (9336 1918)

Hi everyone!

The haze is so bad...don't forget to drink more water, continue with LifePak and/or g3 and/or Marine Omega to keep our antioxidant and immunity levels up and to aid our bodies in fighting any possible throat inflammation etc.

Take care!
happy.gif

Back