1. We've compiled a list of frequently asked questions and their answers at http://singaporemotherhood.com/forum/threads/faq-on-using-the-new-forum.21478/
    Dismiss Notice

November 2019 Mummies

Discussion in 'Year 2019 Mums' started by AZ.Zhang, Mar 1, 2019.

1. zhu baobao

zhu baobao New Member

Talking about supplement. I think I might be able to share with u. Pm ur number and I can share more detail with u.

2. Jenyyy

Jenyyy New Member

Hi! I waited for 2hour for the 2nd visit, he didnt say anything when doing the ultrasound scan. just ask me to go back this week again.
    give me a pic of ultrasound but i have no idea what isit. Mayb is water bag or sac.
    My hub was quite pissed, but that the way Dr adrian is.
    just need to write down what u wanna ask before seeing him.
    But his antenatal package is cheap.

3. Piggygal19

Piggygal19 New Member

Hi ladies, I’m interested to join the WhatsApp group. Did my first fresh ivf cycle and i got a BFP! First time mum here, appreciate to the learn thing from the group.

4. miraclechamp

miraclechamp New Member

Hullo ! First time mummy. M in week 5... can't wait to share and know more. Can add me too in the what A app group.
    Thanks.

5. Wowwee

Wowwee New Member

Just tested positive (twice cuz I couldn't believe my eyes lol) after several negatives during the tww!!! I'm supposed to travel this weekend and mother said I shouldn't.. Earliest appt w gynae is 29 April, is that too long? im probably 4-5 weeks along based on last menstrual start date ..

6. Rachel_RTHL

Rachel_RTHL New Member

Congrats to all MTB! I’m into week 5 now, first timer. Would like to know what other supplements are you ladies taking other than folic acid?

Has anyone started to drink formulated milk for mummy?

I’m experiencing some cramps with slight spotting but my friends told me it is fine as the foetus is growing. Not sure if this is normal, but my next gynae visit is in another 1.5 weeks time.

7. Applze

Applze New Member

Hi Mummies, I have tested positive yesterday and just this morning! But at the same time I am having brown spotting. Will be going down to do blood test with Dr Ann Tan to get the confirmation first.. This is my first pregnancy.. Excited yet in panic mode, as I have ever had a chemical pregnancy with empty sac 3 years ago :(

8. Gelato-berries

Gelato-berries New Member

Hi Rachel
    I experienced some brown spotting too during my week 5 of pregnancy, went to the hospital and it turned out that it was a threatened miscarriage. I was put on Hospitalisation Leave and asked to take Duphaston thrice a day. Thank God the gap that was causing the threatened miscarriage has been sealed up. Do consult your Gynae when in doubt. I was told by the Gynae that they classify any form of bleeding as threatened miscarriage. Do not be frightened by this big word they use, doc told me there is nothing much they can do at this stage other than ordering home rest and take Duphaston to support the pregnancy. Just see your Gynae earlier if you are concerned.

9. zhu baobao

zhu baobao New Member

U have to pm @loveholic your contact detail. M still waiting for her to add me into the group chat.

10. zhu baobao

zhu baobao New Member

Pm @loveholic ur contact detail to be added into the group chat.

11. ilovephoebe

ilovephoebe New Member

Hi, please add me in whatsapp groupchat

SGMOM19 likes this.
  12. Mosquito

Mosquito New Member

Hi how to pm?

13. Annabelle Yong

Annabelle Yong New Member

Hi mummies

I'm. A new member. Just went for my 1st gynae visit today. I'm 8weeks today. Chose prof John tee from kkh as my doctor due to referral and good feedback and review I read from online.

Saw the sac, heard the heartbeat and saw the little one using V scan today.

Due date : 12 Nov.

Is there a WhatsApp group? Pls add me too.

14. Annabelle Yong

Annabelle Yong New Member

Hi I've pm my no too. Pls.add me too
    (At your own comfortable pace and time)

Hello all mummies by the way.

15. loveholic

loveholic Active Member

ok i've added most of u inside! some not added yet cause im asking for ur name :p

and @Mosquito and @Janice24 i can't seem to reply you via ur message. could you pm me again? thanksss.

Mosquito and Lil AF like this.
  16. Lil AF

Lil AF New Member

Hello Everyone! ☺️

I found out im pregnant on 11 March. This is my first child so kind of lost and worried. I am not sure how many weeks i am today. I went to Raffles hospital they checked by HCG blood test and confirmed that i might be at my 6 weeks. However when i went to KKH , the doc scan through my tummy n vigana, mentioned that im at week 4. *Confused* How can i get assurance and confirmation of the number of weeks?

And till now i still havent decide on the gynae. Any recommendations on the private hospital gynae? I was adviced to go for subsidy till im 6 months. Whats your oppinion?

17. Lil AF

Lil AF New Member

Can add me too.. :)

18. Excited daddy

Excited daddy Active Member

Doesn’t matter wk4 or wk6 now, as long as confirm you are pregnant. The date will change still until u done the first trimester scanning then only stick to the date n based on fetus growth rate.

If u intend go subsidy for your choice and u will see different gynea each time.

Last edited: Mar 21, 2019
  19. Applze

Applze New Member

Hi, which formulated milk have you started on any?

20. atsztg

atsztg New Member

Hi. I have cyst discovered during my scan. My gynae said not to worry though.

21. Excited daddy

Excited daddy Active Member

My wife took Similac. she did try others before and she only love Similac. Actually depend on individual.

22. Rachel_RTHL

Rachel_RTHL New Member

I’m taking Similac strawberry yogurt flavour now (bought this). Currently awaiting samples of mummy’s milk from other brands, can request online.

23. Jlpw

Jlpw New Member

Hello!!! I am a new member and this is my first time tested positive for prenancy! Im also alittle lost and am going for my first gynae visit on wed! Alittle nervous! Hope for some guidance! :)

24. DoReMiFa06

DoReMiFa06 New Member

Hello everyone, just tested on monday. 1st gyane appoint will be on 1st april :)

Jlpw likes this.
  25. Janice24

Janice24 New Member

Hi, there is no pm box for me to select, can you add me at 82823546. Thanks .

26. zhubaobao19

zhubaobao19 New Member

tested positive on 4 Mar and saw a gynae the following week. said 6 weeks and can only see the sac and very small heartbeat. all seems well so far. no nausea nothing.. just feel like sleeping. I didn't choose a gynae though. just went KKH subsidized option.

27. LinHuiling

LinHuiling New Member

Hi! I am new and also my first time pregnancy. I am around 7 weeks, saw the little sac at week 5. Can add me in the Whatsapp grp chat??? :)

28. Lil AF

Lil AF New Member

Hi MTB!

Any recommendation on which gynae to go for Mount Elizabeth Novena or Parkway East Shore Hospital?

29. hyuain

hyuain New Member

Hello ladies... I got my BFP last weekend. And I'm totally not prepared for it.. I unknowingly went for a CT scan 3 days before finding out I'm pregnant as I have irregular menstrual period and hence I didn't give much thought about my missed period. Seeing my gynae again this Thursday, and we'll take this a step at a time...

30. rl85

rl85 New Member

pls add me up. 97976224 rykiel

31. happy4jj

happy4jj New Member

Hi everyone, I just got to know I'm preg again. My 2nd one thru IVF again. My 1st is just 13mths ago. Is there a WA group chat to join?

32. Brownie VH

Brownie VH New Member

Hi, i'm 8 week plus now. My 1st time pregnant, EDD 1 Nov.
    Recently i having so much watering discharge and skin rashes, anyone same as me?

33. ALT

ALT New Member

same here, 1st time mom, 4 weeks along, due in nov 2019. have breast soreness since a week n sum dizziness.

34. ALT

ALT New Member

Yes, lets start the whatsapp group

35. ALT

ALT New Member

im still waiting

36. strudey

strudey New Member

Anyone here having constant hunger pang? Feeling hungry almost 1-2 hrs after meals. But yet couldnt eat much each time (too bloated and full easily). Cant function well, always feeling sleepy if not sleeping will be hungry. Im about 5 weeks plus now.

37. AZ.Zhang

AZ.Zhang New Member

Actually feeling no appetite mostly.. ya agree! super bloated eat too much will vomit out..

38. Roxyjas

Roxyjas New Member

I am also still waiting.

Last edited: Mar 28, 2019
  39. strudey

strudey New Member

Yes to no appetite but yet feeling hungry. Think of food will feel nausea. Kinda weird feeling. So far only soups are still palatable for me

40. Roxyjas

Roxyjas New Member

Last edited: Mar 28, 2019
  41. ALT

ALT New Member

emailed u, thanks

42. ALT

ALT New Member

emailed u, thanks
    emailed u, thanks

43. screechin_soprano

screechin_soprano New Member

Hello!
    Just visited Dr Adrian and found out I'm into my 6th week! The nausea is getting worse but his meds helped to control it. After that, I get paranoid cos the symptoms are subdued. Mummy hormones at work.... Haha!

Looking forward to joining the WhatsApp group. :)

44. AZ.Zhang

AZ.Zhang New Member

Hihi.. what u taking to combat the nausea?

45. mini_jubilee

mini_jubilee New Member

hihi all lovely mummies to be,

I just found out on Tuesday that I am preggy with #2 … about 4 years apart from my elder …
    can I join the whatapps grp?

46. screechin_soprano

screechin_soprano New Member

Hi! I was given Maxolon 10mg.

It works better on me than Dimenate.

47. abcdisney

abcdisney Active Member

Hi all i jus discovered i was preg last sun! Havent seen doctor. Not the first time.

48. abcdisney

abcdisney Active Member

Hi all, just discovered preg last sun. Have not seen gynae. Guess i’m prob the oldest mum here.

49. mini_jubilee

mini_jubilee New Member

May not be... how many weeks are u already?

50. happimay

happimay Member

Hi just found out I preggy. Can add me pls

LinHuiling likes this.