November 2019 Mummies

I have been seeing TCM Zou Yumin for nearly a year, eating her med and accupuncture after failing first ivf with no embryos frozen as well. There is a big change in embryo report (embryo quality and no of frozen) this time round.
Talking about supplement. I think I might be able to share with u. Pm ur number and I can share more detail with u.

@Jenyyy just read through that you saw dr adrian. did you go to cck or sk clinic? need to wait very long?

Hi! I waited for 2hour for the 2nd visit, he didnt say anything when doing the ultrasound scan. just ask me to go back this week again.
give me a pic of ultrasound but i have no idea what isit. Mayb is water bag or sac.
My hub was quite pissed, but that the way Dr adrian is.
just need to write down what u wanna ask before seeing him.
But his antenatal package is cheap.

Hi ladies, I’m interested to join the WhatsApp group. Did my first fresh ivf cycle and i got a BFP! First time mum here, appreciate to the learn thing from the group.

Just tested positive (twice cuz I couldn't believe my eyes lol) after several negatives during the tww!!! I'm supposed to travel this weekend and mother said I shouldn't.. Earliest appt w gynae is 29 April, is that too long? im probably 4-5 weeks along based on last menstrual start date ..

Congrats to all MTB! I’m into week 5 now, first timer. Would like to know what other supplements are you ladies taking other than folic acid?

Has anyone started to drink formulated milk for mummy?

I’m experiencing some cramps with slight spotting but my friends told me it is fine as the foetus is growing. Not sure if this is normal, but my next gynae visit is in another 1.5 weeks time.

Hi Mummies, I have tested positive yesterday and just this morning! But at the same time I am having brown spotting. Will be going down to do blood test with Dr Ann Tan to get the confirmation first.. This is my first pregnancy.. Excited yet in panic mode, as I have ever had a chemical pregnancy with empty sac 3 years ago :(

Hi Rachel
I experienced some brown spotting too during my week 5 of pregnancy, went to the hospital and it turned out that it was a threatened miscarriage. I was put on Hospitalisation Leave and asked to take Duphaston thrice a day. Thank God the gap that was causing the threatened miscarriage has been sealed up. Do consult your Gynae when in doubt. I was told by the Gynae that they classify any form of bleeding as threatened miscarriage. Do not be frightened by this big word they use, doc told me there is nothing much they can do at this stage other than ordering home rest and take Duphaston to support the pregnancy. Just see your Gynae earlier if you are concerned.

Just tested positive (twice cuz I couldn't believe my eyes lol) after several negatives during the tww!!! I'm supposed to travel this weekend and mother said I shouldn't.. Earliest appt w gynae is 29 April, is that too long? im probably 4-5 weeks along based on last menstrual start date ..
Pm @loveholic ur contact detail to be added into the group chat.

HELLO nov mummies !!! Im week 5 today!! Due 4 Nov2019. #2 baby!

Has dizziness n nausea before my period was due so i kind of suspected..

Shall we start a whatsapp grp?!

Hi mummies

I'm. A new member. Just went for my 1st gynae visit today. I'm 8weeks today. Chose prof John tee from kkh as my doctor due to referral and good feedback and review I read from online.

Saw the sac, heard the heartbeat and saw the little one using V scan today.

Due date : 12 Nov.

Is there a WhatsApp group? Pls add me too.

Hello Everyone! ☺️

I found out im pregnant on 11 March. This is my first child so kind of lost and worried. I am not sure how many weeks i am today. I went to Raffles hospital they checked by HCG blood test and confirmed that i might be at my 6 weeks. However when i went to KKH , the doc scan through my tummy n vigana, mentioned that im at week 4. *Confused* How can i get assurance and confirmation of the number of weeks?

And till now i still havent decide on the gynae. Any recommendations on the private hospital gynae? I was adviced to go for subsidy till im 6 months. Whats your oppinion?

Hello Everyone!

I found out im pregnant on 11 March. This is my first child so kind of lost and worried. I am not sure how many weeks i am today. I went to Raffles hospital they checked by HCG blood test and confirmed that i might be at my 6 weeks. However when i went to KKH , the doc scan through my tummy n vigana, mentioned that im at week 4. *Confused* How can i get assurance and confirmation of the number of weeks?

And till now i still havent decide on the gynae. Any recommendations on the private hospital gynae? I was adviced to go for subsidy till im 6 months. Whats your oppinion?

Doesn’t matter wk4 or wk6 now, as long as confirm you are pregnant. The date will change still until u done the first trimester scanning then only stick to the date n based on fetus growth rate.

If u intend go subsidy for your choice and u will see different gynea each time.

Last edited:
Congrats to all MTB! I’m into week 5 now, first timer. Would like to know what other supplements are you ladies taking other than folic acid?

Has anyone started to drink formulated milk for mummy?

I’m experiencing some cramps with slight spotting but my friends told me it is fine as the foetus is growing. Not sure if this is normal, but my next gynae visit is in another 1.5 weeks time.

Hi, which formulated milk have you started on any?

Hello!!! I am a new member and this is my first time tested positive for prenancy! Im also alittle lost and am going for my first gynae visit on wed! Alittle nervous! Hope for some guidance! :)

tested positive on 4 Mar and saw a gynae the following week. said 6 weeks and can only see the sac and very small heartbeat. all seems well so far. no nausea nothing.. just feel like sleeping. I didn't choose a gynae though. just went KKH subsidized option.

Hi! I am new and also my first time pregnancy. I am around 7 weeks, saw the little sac at week 5. Can add me in the Whatsapp grp chat??? :)

Hello ladies... I got my BFP last weekend. And I'm totally not prepared for it.. I unknowingly went for a CT scan 3 days before finding out I'm pregnant as I have irregular menstrual period and hence I didn't give much thought about my missed period. Seeing my gynae again this Thursday, and we'll take this a step at a time...

Hi everyone, I just got to know I'm preg again. My 2nd one thru IVF again. My 1st is just 13mths ago. Is there a WA group chat to join?

Hi, i'm 8 week plus now. My 1st time pregnant, EDD 1 Nov.
Recently i having so much watering discharge and skin rashes, anyone same as me?

same here, 1st time mom, 4 weeks along, due in nov 2019. have breast soreness since a week n sum dizziness.

Anyone here having constant hunger pang? Feeling hungry almost 1-2 hrs after meals. But yet couldnt eat much each time (too bloated and full easily). Cant function well, always feeling sleepy if not sleeping will be hungry. Im about 5 weeks plus now.

Anyone here having constant hunger pang? Feeling hungry almost 1-2 hrs after meals. But yet couldnt eat much each time (too bloated and full easily). Cant function well, always feeling sleepy if not sleeping will be hungry. Im about 5 weeks plus now.

Actually feeling no appetite mostly.. ya agree! super bloated eat too much will vomit out..

Hello!
Just visited Dr Adrian and found out I'm into my 6th week! The nausea is getting worse but his meds helped to control it. After that, I get paranoid cos the symptoms are subdued. Mummy hormones at work.... Haha!

Looking forward to joining the WhatsApp group. :)

Hello!
Just visited Dr Adrian and found out I'm into my 6th week! The nausea is getting worse but his meds helped to control it. After that, I get paranoid cos the symptoms are subdued. Mummy hormones at work.... Haha!

Looking forward to joining the WhatsApp group. :)

Hihi.. what u taking to combat the nausea?

hihi all lovely mummies to be,

I just found out on Tuesday that I am preggy with #2 … about 4 years apart from my elder …
can I join the whatapps grp?

Back