attclady

Hi ladies, its my first time here and i would like to ask opinions. Please bear with me as its gonna be quite long

I am a 27 years old, currently TTC.. Ive always had irregular periods for as long as i can remember. Im not really in tune with my body. But since October 2019, my periods have stabilised and its regular which is great, im happy. I started my TTC journey for 4 months now, and can i say its been a bittersweet emotional journey. False hopes time and again
Long story short, i am due for my period on the 22nd or 23rd December. And every single time my period is about to come, my PMS symptoms go crazy, i ate alot, and the most noticeable symptom was my breast. It will always be sore, hard and pain with a touch. Thats when i'll always know its about to arrive. All these will usually happen a week before i got period. And when it arrived, i have super bad cramps to the extent ill need painkillers. I cant live without it. Ill cry just because of the cramps.
However, i did not have ANY of that at all and as ive mentioned earlier, my period is due on 22/23 December.
On 17th December, i had intercourse with my husband and we found out i bleed. But it was pinkish in color. So i thought to myself oh well here it goes again, period is coming. There was no cramps at all, even by the slightest bit.
When i woke up the next morning, it was a really light bleeding almost like a spotting. Something ive never experienced it before. Usually when its my period, it will start off as spotting, and the next hour or so, the period begins and the flow is medium to heavy. And this bleeding was brown color.
Moving on to the next day, same thing. The bleeding was so light that it will only appear when i wiped it with a toilet paper. On my pad, there still some of it but not heavy as a period would be. The second day was more of a dark red then fades to brown. Then its just brown entirely, no red color.

I started getting excited about this cus i thought it was implantantion bleeding. Its supposed to come few days or 1 week before your period due, the color is pink/brown, its super light bleeding, mild cramps but not as bad as period cramps. That night when i was about to go to sleep, i felt a pulling, stretching and tingling sensation in my stomach/uterus, i dont know lol. But i felt it. It was so strange and really surreal. Ive never experienced anything like that before. It lasted for a good 5 minutes or so.

I told myself at that point, "this is it. Im pregnant." I was so happy at that moment i could even barely sleep and cant wait to take a test(which i even bought before i went to work) after this implantation process happened.

And then on the 3rd day, my hopes was crushed. Everything changes. I had normal flow. But it was not heavy still. Its light to medium flow. The color changes from red to brown, a mixture.

I am just confused. If it was my period, why didnt i get any symptoms? My breasts isnt even sore, dense or painful right now! Its normal. I still felt happy, calm and really peaceful. Usually ill be emotional, cranky, angry at everything. And ill often have cramps no matter what. I have no spotting either. It will come whenever its supposed to come, no warning nothing.

So im honestly confused.... I dont know whats going on right now with my body. Ive been feeling weird and strange lately. As far as pregnancy symptoms goes, i dont have that either. Currently what i have right now is back pain and i felt lightheaded yesterday around 6 plus pm, but thats probably cus i havent eaten lol.
I mean there's a saying, when you're pregnant, "YOU JUST KNOW" right? Im feeling that too. And so far on my TTC journey, ive always kinda manipulate my mind to think that im pregnant but turns out im not. I read too much into it that every single thing that i experienced, i thought it has something to do with pregnancy.
But this time round, its just different... I dont experience anything, but then all these happened out of the blue. Right there and then i just knew it. I dont know how to explain it, but i just do. Sigh.

So ya... has anybody experience such situation before? Please pleaseee share with me!

Sorry for the long post! TIA ladies! ❤

Hi ladies, its my first time here and i would like to ask opinions. Please bear with me as its gonna be quite long

I am a 27 years old, currently TTC.. Ive always had irregular periods for as long as i can remember. Im not really in tune with my body. But since October 2019, my periods have stabilised and its regular which is great, im happy. I started my TTC journey for 4 months now, and can i say its been a bittersweet emotional journey. False hopes time and again
Long story short, i am due for my period on the 22nd or 23rd December. And every single time my period is about to come, my PMS symptoms go crazy, i ate alot, and the most noticeable symptom was my breast. It will always be sore, hard and pain with a touch. Thats when i'll always know its about to arrive. All these will usually happen a week before i got period. And when it arrived, i have super bad cramps to the extent ill need painkillers. I cant live without it. Ill cry just because of the cramps.
However, i did not have ANY of that at all and as ive mentioned earlier, my period is due on 22/23 December.
On 17th December, i had intercourse with my husband and we found out i bleed. But it was pinkish in color. So i thought to myself oh well here it goes again, period is coming. There was no cramps at all, even by the slightest bit.
When i woke up the next morning, it was a really light bleeding almost like a spotting. Something ive never experienced it before. Usually when its my period, it will start off as spotting, and the next hour or so, the period begins and the flow is medium to heavy. And this bleeding was brown color.
Moving on to the next day, same thing. The bleeding was so light that it will only appear when i wiped it with a toilet paper. On my pad, there still some of it but not heavy as a period would be. The second day was more of a dark red then fades to brown. Then its just brown entirely, no red color.

I started getting excited about this cus i thought it was implantantion bleeding. Its supposed to come few days or 1 week before your period due, the color is pink/brown, its super light bleeding, mild cramps but not as bad as period cramps. That night when i was about to go to sleep, i felt a pulling, stretching and tingling sensation in my stomach/uterus, i dont know lol. But i felt it. It was so strange and really surreal. Ive never experienced anything like that before. It lasted for a good 5 minutes or so.

I told myself at that point, "this is it. Im pregnant." I was so happy at that moment i could even barely sleep and cant wait to take a test(which i even bought before i went to work) after this implantation process happened.

And then on the 3rd day, my hopes was crushed. Everything changes. I had normal flow. But it was not heavy still. Its light to medium flow. The color changes from red to brown, a mixture.

I am just confused. If it was my period, why didnt i get any symptoms? My breasts isnt even sore, dense or painful right now! Its normal. I still felt happy, calm and really peaceful. Usually ill be emotional, cranky, angry at everything. And ill often have cramps no matter what. I have no spotting either. It will come whenever its supposed to come, no warning nothing.

So im honestly confused.... I dont know whats going on right now with my body. Ive been feeling weird and strange lately. As far as pregnancy symptoms goes, i dont have that either. Currently what i have right now is back pain and i felt lightheaded yesterday around 6 plus pm, but thats probably cus i havent eaten lol.
I mean there's a saying, when you're pregnant, "YOU JUST KNOW" right? Im feeling that too. And so far on my TTC journey, ive always kinda manipulate my mind to think that im pregnant but turns out im not. I read too much into it that every single thing that i experienced, i thought it has something to do with pregnancy.
But this time round, its just different... I dont experience anything, but then all these happened out of the blue. Right there and then i just knew it. I dont know how to explain it, but i just do. Sigh.

So ya... has anybody experience such situation before? Please pleaseee share with me!

Sorry for the long post! TIA ladies! ❤

Hi!
From what i read, I guess you are unknowingly give yourself too much stress while TTC, enjoy the journey & since you are 27, consider still young , try for at least a year before moving on to the next step.
Have you tried to use ovulation kit? To test if you did ovulate?
If you are really worried about ur body symptoms , u can go for a body check up with a gynae to put your mind at ease.
jiayou! :)

Hi! Thank you for replying

Yeah maybe you're right though.. i probably givr myself way too much while TTC Cus ive been married for 2 years, and ive been trying for a baby for a year already. Always ended up in disappointment every month lol. Went to a gynae even to check, and my doctor said everything is fine with me and i can have a healthy pregnancy. But sigh lol.

And yes! I recently just tried for this month cycly wirh the ovulation thingy after doing some research on Google. Its quite confusing tbh.

Hi! Thank you for replying

Yeah maybe you're right though.. i probably givr myself way too much while TTC Cus ive been married for 2 years, and ive been trying for a baby for a year already. Always ended up in disappointment every month lol. Went to a gynae even to check, and my doctor said everything is fine with me and i can have a healthy pregnancy. But sigh lol.

And yes! I recently just tried for this month cycly wirh the ovulation thingy after doing some research on Google. Its quite confusing tbh.

Oh, i thought you said TTC for 4 months in your first post?
have your husband went for a check up too? It is impt for husband to go for fertility check up too.

4 months of really focusing into TTC i meant.. previous months was just meh okay, if it happens well good, if not, its okay too. We still want a baby but not really the main concern to us. Until 4 months ago, my husband and i decided to really focus into it especially me. And i think i got into it so much to the extent im frustrating myself out cus i learned so much things that ive never learn before, like implantation bleeding, fertile window etc.

And nope my husband hasnt went for any checkup. Now that you mentioned it, i think i should start persuading him, a tough call but if it helps why not! Haha

4 months of really focusing into TTC i meant.. previous months was just meh okay, if it happens well good, if not, its okay too. We still want a baby but not really the main concern to us. Until 4 months ago, my husband and i decided to really focus into it especially me. And i think i got into it so much to the extent im frustrating myself out cus i learned so much things that ive never learn before, like implantation bleeding, fertile window etc.

And nope my husband hasnt went for any checkup. Now that you mentioned it, i think i should start persuading him, a tough call but if it helps why not! Haha

Hmm conceiving involves 2 person. I guess if both of you are anxious, husband shld do a check up asap too . Then can rule out what is the issue, from there i guess is easier & it wont stress you so much.
I understand some guys are against this, maybe might hurt their ego. But well, thats the reality lo. Is both must put in effort.

Back