"new daddy" - heart-warming experience

siti gina

Hello everyone.

Allow me to share. Yesterday received an SMS from a new daddy "my wife just delivered a beautiful princess this morning thru normal delivery". Just 3 hours after delivery. Each time I received msgs like this, makes me feel "part" of the beautiful experience. What make this particularly special is that, since before his wife delivery, this daddy is the one who contacted me, discussed how best to support his wife's pregnancy. Two months prior, I teasingly told him "if you wish to pamper your wife, contact me for prenatal massage to help her" I was actually surprised when 2 week later he did ask me to go over to give his wife special prenatal sessions (it took nearly 2 hours, gave lots of tips and also guided her how to do breast stimulation massage just to prepare for breastfeeding). Daddy called me a few times more. The gynae has some concern about her going thru normal delivery. I used special technique to help loosen her "too tight" muscles around the cervic area (she is into serious kick boxing !).

Last night, daddy and I exchanged couple of SMSs - about showering, the dos and the donts, giving him as much assuarance that wife would get the best care. He told me his princess name, even before she is discharge from the hospital...lucky mother..

thanks for reading.

Back