Mummies staying at Fernvale

Fi,
me didnt count down there, was sleeping at home on 31dec nite cos my flight is 6.40am (1jan) and we have to reach airport at 4.40am. so better get some sleep. keke. It's a nice trip, didnt expect to buy lots of clothing cos its winter. But still we shop and shop and shop. keke..... 1st day we just walk around kowloon area. Went disneyland 2nd day, hmm.....luckily they have christmas parade and floats when we went there, if not I think it's not worth paying so much to go there lor. The place is flooded with PRC and the Q for each ride is so damn long. We Q 1.5hrs just to have a photograph with Mickey and Minnie. 3rd day, ocean park and the peak, ocean park is so much better than disneyland, maybe the rides more thrilling and the Q not so long... keke. Like the cable car ride very much. The scenery at the peak is nice, cold though. keke. 4th day depart to macau then back to Sin.
happy.gif

Hey, ur gd frend's kiddo also very young? wa, they each have to take care of 2 leh. U also steady pun pi pi, can bring 2 young kiddo. If me, think i will get my whole family (my mother, my aunt, my sisters) along. keke.
happy.gif

(crying badly) ..

Till now no chance for me leh! I also want to go.. take a break or even a holiday with kids, but cant find time to go and also cannot go!

Must plan must plan ..

doremon...i dun need the whole piece of paper that i received. i can pass to you.
you tell me what is your unit number i drop into your postbox. you at 405C rite?

Haha, the tiles at my place r done! They r quite well done and we've checked thru, no more hollow tiles..
happy.gif

Hashisan, congrats! U seeing the 'cool' Adrain'? Hee..

Doremon, can also pass the coupon to you too. Have emailed u.

Carmen, ops..din know your son is sick even though i see u everyday..Hope he is ok now.

apple, chk wif u... where did u shift ur furniture to when they do the tiles? i dun think my rooms can hold all the furniture...HDB guy came to chk my unit... got a few hollow tiles here and there but he said not so serious coz it's not like a cluster of tiles... and said the decision to change will be up to me. But i'm hesitant to change becoz of the hassle.

apple...are the color of the tiles nice?

crayonmum..i think better to change all incase those hollow ones pop up again then have to go through everything again. since they doing it for free just change lor.

Enne,
had settled catering, cake & decor liao. Just left with the invitations. Ya, heard about only cutting the cake once. But think maybe for relatives don't have to cut cake in front of them lor. Not too sure cos I'll be inviting all at the same time. Except for my own relatives where we'll have a BBQ on the previous night without cake cutting.
happy.gif

Mummies,
fyi:
warehouse sale
Date: 24.01.2008 - 26.01.2008
Time: 9.00 am - 8.00pm
Venue: No 43 Tampines Street
Ground Floor,
Singapore 528887
Brands: Carters, Oshkosh & etc ...

Might be abit early lah but I'll remind you gals when nearer. hahaha!

Cayonmum, we squeezed the furniture into the rooms and kitchen..its very messy man!

Doink, we have to change all the tiles becos they no longer have the original ones..
We were given 3 choices, all similar color to our ori (which is beige), 2 types are bigger in size with fine lines, another type is plain beige but smaller than ori

Morning mummies!!

Sea8- my gfs kiddos r 4, the twins r 3, n the youngest is 15mths.. She more steady bah.

Veron- dun cry lah... i used to travel alot b4 kiddos came, so die die nothing can stop me... bo pian if i have to drag them along... hehehe.. bali testing trip oni... wahahahahahaha. but i seriously wish to get away fr them for a weekend trip. juz me. u go plan ur trip n dun wori, it will happen..

Veron,
yah lor, time flies....its bn awhile sinz we las met....hehehe

Enne, Sea8 n Fi,
Thks so much...my boy recovers liao....Thk God!!
happy.gif
else wl b so worrid...

HDB wl oni start work tis comin mon (14/01) and the whole process wl end on sat (19/01)..
We'll b shiftg to Downtown East chalet 2molo aftn...

Apple,
hey, no prob!!
happy.gif

Probably he was so active runng arnd dat it din cross ur mind he's actually unwell..heheee..

Fi,

I actually want to go with the kids but then last minute get to know about the recent change of the passport. So in the end .. my gal one .. cannot be used anymore ..must make new one .. so the trip cancelled.

Now i cant go without them one, esp the baby, as she is breastfeeding and best part i cant pump out so she got to latch on.

Carmen,

Hope that your tiles are nicely done up .. will contact u again when u r back on the gate thingee.

Morning mummies!!!!!!!!!! Have a questn to ask.. Anybody use the munchkin food grinder before? Is it gd? Does anybody have a spare to loan me or sell me? Thx...

Hi Fi,

Wat do u intend to grind? I've seen it at the stores and it's all plastic and quite small... doesn't look like it can grind "heavy duty" food leh..

Morning mummies!!

Crayonmum n apple- thx for the info.. Was asking on behalf of my gf. She's gng Shanghai for cny n was looking for an alternative to her blender.... Anybody been to shanghai? Any useful info?

hi mummies ..

today is my 1st try feeding mildred cereal. She doesnt seems to like it .. any mummies can advise if there is any alternatives to cereal ?

Or can i add anything to that plain cereal?

hi veron,

What cereal did you gave her? I've been feeding aqeel cereal since last month..

initially he wasike spittin it out and cry and eat.. cos not use to spoon feeding, and its like not enuf...

after a few days, he's ok with it now...i gave him nestle cereal(rice, brwn rice, mixed fruit. mixed veg, wheat n honey)

you can try to add a scoop of formula milk to the plain cereal... or even your BM..(it workz for anisya last time)hth

hi hottimama ..

i tried feeding her with plain cereal this afternoon. she didnt have good response. Since today is her 1st day so i din really force her to eat.

U feeding Aqeel once a day?

Any other things to substitute? when would you start him on porridge?

I heard ppl adding fruits, any recommendation?

veron,

i wld add ian's milk formula to the cereal so that it tastes familiar.. so i only buy those that has no milk powder added, e.g. heinz organic rice cereal and healthy times brown rice. PD advised to start wif rice cereal and make it very watery at 1st so that bb's stomach can adjust to digesting cereal.

after 1-2mths, then i added safe pureed fruits like pear and apple. there are certain fruits that bbs under certain age can't take.

hi veron,

yup, i'm feeding once a day for now, only lunch.. will start on porridge maybe when he turns 6 months..

I agree with crayonmum, make it watery. it's something new to mildred, tats y she's no responding well..

it will take awhile.. be patient k..

Good Morning all Fernvale Mummies,

I'm staying at compassvale opposite the MRT can I join you all in this thread? seems everyone has known each other here...

Regards,
Angeline

hello angeline .. welcome in ..

hottimama & crayonmum,

today i tried again the rice and mixed fruits but i only mix 1 spoonsful .. she likes it ! For a while i tot she doesnt know how to eat .. Great. Tml i'm going to try 2 spoonsful .. and add on ..

For porridge becoz i only start Mildred cereal when she is 6 months .. so i guess for Mildred her porridge will comes in later.

Hi, Enne
Are We? I'm at 257C.

Hi, Fi
Hi, Veron
and the rest

By the way, I have 2 sachet of ENFAGROW MILK SAMPLE (Stage 3 for 1-3 years old).
Any mummies need it, you can come and take from me
happy.gif
since we are in the same area I don't want to waste it, I can meet you at the LRT GANTRY as well so you don't need to tap out.

My Son using Progress Gold n soon change to Promise gold, If anyone of you got the SINGPOST Voucher to spare do let me know
happy.gif

Welcome Angeline!!!
happy.gif

Ya, there are a few of us that had met up for coffee & children gathering before. And some met up to sell/buy/exchange stuff. hehehe.
How many kids do you have? How old? Can bring your kids to join us sometimes too.
happy.gif

Hi, Crayonmum
Hi, Irin
Morning Mummies...

My son is 2yo and 7 mo
My daughter is 11mo
and my 3rd preggy turning 30 weeks (we skip the gender as we already have 1 each
happy.gif
)
Sure, I wanna join the gathering, must be very fun ya.

Angeline-me two four five. hehe. wow r u a SAHM?? 3 kids to take care, not easy hor.
happy.gif

Irin-talking abt gatherings, its been sometime since I last saw you all liao, I wanna see u and Fi's twins. hehe.

Fi-the next time we met, I bring all the mags I got for u okie.

Morning mummies!!!

Enne- yup sure lets gather again soon.. when r u free? Yest me,Irin,Crayonmum n Hottiemama met at the playgrd.. Inpromtu gathering... Heeheeheeheeheehee....

Angeline- do come n join us.....

Irin- now i oso can say impromtu....Wahahahahahahahahahahahaha...........

Angeline,
your gal's 11 mths? She's Feb/Mar baby? My twins are turning 11mths in 2 weeks' time.
happy.gif

Enne,
when you have your leave/off day again? We can arrange for gatherings anytime.
happy.gif

Fi,
you forgot to mention we saw Vivienne too. hehe.

Irin,

My girl celebrating her 1st b'day on 2nd Feb.
Won't celebrate it in here lah... Must go to grandma's place

Anybody knows where to get cheap piggy bank? (those kiddy palace also selling (Shapes like : houses, busses,etc. Made of tin material and comes with pad lock n keys).

By the way must be very excited got twins ya...

Good Morning Mummies!

Welcome Angeline.
happy.gif

Fi - U forgotten abt me.
sad.gif

Irin - U r the best not like Fi. Kekeke

Finally, i've got a chance to meet the 2 sets of boy n girl twins. They r so cute!!!!!!!

Enne - Thank you 4 posting 4 me, har. It's not kapoy lah! If not got to wait long long liao. Keke.

Angeline,
your gal's exactly 1mth older than my kids. Their birthdays are on the 2nd Mar.
happy.gif

Used to be excited lah but the excitment worn out liao. hahaha. Actually Sengkang or even Fernvale has alot of twins. Fi's another twin mummy. hehe.

Irin,Fi-I used to be the lone compassvaleR lucky now got angeline too. hehehe, okie maybe after CNY coz think we all be bz with bb bday and CNY visiting around also hor? Unless we can have TOUR AROUND SENGKANG CNY VISITING. hehe.

angeline-my boy celebrating his bday soon in mid-feb coz going by lunar, same as Irin's twins coz my boy bday and her twins only 1day apart.
happy.gif
how are u celebrating ur gal bday? hey that means ur gal is a doggie right? same as me ler!. hehehe

Irin-u know where to buy those birthday decos?? I headache liao, don't know where to get and seems no time liao, somemore CNY round the corner only. tou tong ah tou tong ah.

Vivienne-welcome hehe seems u all buy rompers hor? I think ur BB looks cute wearing rompers, my boy hor big boy liao he got not much rompers. how's Yuxuan(did I get his name right?) hehe still as chubby???

mornin mummies...

welcome angeline...
wow got 2 n half kids.. SAHM..cool maybe can meet up with us sometimes...

irin, fi, enne, viv,crayonmum,
and all in the vicinity

ya i think we should do a gathering again.. kopi time.. but ah.. if want to gather on weekdays, i can oni make it after 1 and have to be back by 5.30..{adlyn's school hours}

Irin,
how's the b'day party preparation going??????

Hi, Enne

I olso headache...
I was thinking to buy a piggy bank n put small goodies in it, So their kidos won't see what inside. Mummy hold the keys hehehehe.
and after their finish their goodies, they can use the piggy bank to start saving
happy.gif

Hi, hottiemama and the rest ...

Let's do another gathering... day time is the best hehehe timing i can follow any timing
happy.gif

Enne,
I got some stuff from Birthdaydirect and going to get somemore from Centrepoint or Holland. Must get everything done before CNY if not all the shops won't be open till after CNY. I had already ordered the cake & settled the food. Now only left with invitations.
happy.gif

hottiemama,
not near yet so still don't know what I'm short of. hahaha!

Enne, Irin , Angeline;

have you tried concourse to look out for some of the goodies or party favors.. they have quite a bit of stuff thats reasonably cheap too..

They also have the party decor too.. if m not wrong its on the second floor of the building and around 2 or 3 shops ..they used to be @ blanco court but now all the shops have dispersed to everywhere and i oni know these few shift to concourse.. maybe you can go check it out..

Hi mummies.. thanks for all the wishes..
happy.gif
. I'm still trying to overcome the morning sickness, hopefully it'll improve by next week. (cross my finger).
I dont do facial for the time being because the smell of beauty products makes me nauseous
sad.gif

Angeline, welcome to the thread.
happy.gif

Btw.. I have 1 tin of nestle honey and wheat to give away.. still unopen and sealed. exp may 08.
Anyone wants it?

Apple: yes I'm with mr cool guy dr Adrian heeeeehe. How are you and your kids?

Hottiemama: I thought concourse already closed down?

Veron: last time I mixed the plain cereal with steamed mashed american pear (green color). Ryou loved it. maybe you can try.

<font color="0000ff">hi Hashisan, I would like to have the Nestle honey &amp; wheat. May I know where to meet you?

Congrats on your pregnancy!</font>

hashisan,

congrats on your pregnancy!!!!!!!!!!!Dun worry, the nauseas will definitely go away, dun think too much bout it.. try to make yourself occupied...

initially i tot concourse closed already but its still around, cos i was there with my g'fren on new years eve to get some party stuff...

hey, can i queue behind bernice if she changes her mind please...

Thanks Bernice and hottiemama
happy.gif

Bernice, you can collect it from my blk 254 compassvale road.

Hottiemama, if Bernice changes her mind I'll let you know.

Irin,hottiemama-hmm okie thanks I must try get it done liao, not much time left... do u have goodies bag? better to DIY hor? order quite ex rite? my extended family got many kids, my youngest cousin only older than my boy 1year exactly, my boy's uncle haha.

hashisan-patz patz, ok I will engage ur services next time hor hehe, u 254 huh? my HB's cousin lived same blk as u, we actually very near wor. hehe.
happy.gif

angeline-u not much time to headache liao, JIA YOU!! hehe.

Sure mummies when is the next gathering, jus let me know.
biggrin.gif

Enne - U hv got his name right. He is also getting very naughty n hv bad temper. Still a super glue. I like baby in rompers, easier no need to think of wat to match mah! Very lazy. kekeke.
happy.gif

Back