1. We've compiled a list of frequently asked questions and their answers at http://singaporemotherhood.com/forum/threads/faq-on-using-the-new-forum.21478/
    Dismiss Notice

Mummies staying at Fernvale

Discussion in 'Temporary Holding Place' started by doreamon, Aug 17, 2007.

1. snow19

snow19 Well-Known Member

Sparkletots is better but i think u need to wait till ur bb is out before u can register in ecda. N the wait is very long.

2. lannabelle

lannabelle Member

Thanks snow19.
    What's ecda?
    First time not v sure of the terms used yet. Hehe

N like how long is the wait?

3. snow19

snow19 Well-Known Member

Ecda is the childcare link u need to register ur bb birth cert no our area is normally quite full n the wait can be very long. I think u might want to register immediately into the childcare link once ur bb is out.

https://www.childcarelink.gov.sg/ccls/home/CCLS_Home.jsp

4. lannabelle

lannabelle Member

Thank u so much!!
    Hopefully can get a slot before I get back to work.

5. Joan Tan 88

Joan Tan 88 Member

Hi, did any of you have experience with WHOLE CHILD NURTURE CENTRE? How do i join the whatapps group? I'm staying in sengkang west. thanks

6. SylviaMelody

SylviaMelody New Member

Hi can add me in to the chat? Will be moving there next month!

7. snow19

snow19 Well-Known Member

U pm mi ur hp no n blk no ba

8. Chong Poh Lin

Chong Poh Lin New Member

Hi,
    New in this chat.. does anyone hv any issue with whole child nurture centre? Suppose to enrol my baby in nov for infant care and hv placed deposit some more but was told tt the infant care is until 6pm. So hv to withdraw and now looking for babysitter as there is no slots in other childcare...

9. Joan Tan 88

Joan Tan 88 Member

Hi, can i join this chat group as well.
    Any review on whole child nurture centre, Playgroup?

10. Dear Mummies,

Young Living Therapeutic Essential Oils is back at Bulk Purchase. They have a team of certified aromatherapists to help and guide you on using essential oils for a restful night, improve immunity or soothe your aching muscles. They will be conducting DIY workshops using natural ingredients without chemicals. Check them out at http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/...omathaerapy-premium-starter-kit-is-sup.214832

11. zahh

zahh New Member

Hi , how was hokey pokey playgroup ? Thinking of enrolling my girl there :)

12. zahh

zahh New Member

Hi all any reviews for playgroup at hokey pokey seletar mall? And are parents allowed to be with their child for the first and second day? TIA

13. snow19

snow19 Well-Known Member

I heard frm my mummy friend this yr the intake is too much n very chaos. N my frien she mention the teacher almost cant find her boy n end up the boy at the playgroynd there. She withdraw her boy le coz too chaos n many students in one class. Then another mummy withdraw last yr due to keep having hfmd. My boy is not there he's at hi kids playgroup inside hiart level 4.

14. zahh

zahh New Member

Even there also have HFMD? Hmm any penalty or not if withdraw ? And how's hi kids so far ? Thanks for your reply ! :)

15. snow19

snow19 Well-Known Member

Eh i dun think have any penalty just give 1 mth notice for withdraw. Bcoz there got playground so tendency of hfmd is high also. U can go for 1 hr trial class at $20 to decide if u want ba. Overall the teacher is nice over there. N the max students is 10 pax to 2 teachers. Heard hokey pokey keep asking ppl to enrol though they cant manage. Thats what my frien say

16. zahh

zahh New Member

Ahh I see! Any idea if parents allowed in with their child during class for first and second day? Just so anxious for my girl as she is very shy and her first time to a school.

17. snow19

snow19 Well-Known Member

Nope coz not encourage to but u can sit outside i think. Sometimes parents around the kids wont go miggle around de.

18. zahh

zahh New Member

Ok thanks for sharing snow19. Appreciate it :))

19. MarcusR

MarcusR New Member

Hi Mummies of Fernvale, if there is anybody interested to purchase Alkaline Water Purifier at a group buy rate, do feel free to PM me or contact me at 96391944 :) thank you!

20. HQmama

HQmama New Member

hi mummies, can i check if there are any recommended CC along YCK? Alternatively, any dropoff PG for 18months? Wanted to send to Hokey Pokey but read about kids falling sick. Or any other mummies who send their kiddos to good PG further away (but still accessible via public transport - cos mama here doesn't drive). TIA.

21. snow19

snow19 Well-Known Member

What abt try out the playgroup at hi kids? Is at level 4 inside hiart.

22. benrihouse

benrihouse New Member

HI Mummies staying at Fernvale,

I am the new vitagen distributor for Blk 434, 435, 436, 437, 438 and 439. If I happen to miss your unit and you would like to order vitagen home delivery, feel free to PM me ur orders. I will be making delivery on every Monday between 7pm-8.30pm(if Monday is a public holiday, delivery will be on Tuesday)
    There is no commitment for home delivery. Currently we are giving away Free Lunch Box for every 3 packs of Vitagen purchase.

23. bubbles07

bubbles07 New Member

Hi Fernvaler mummies new here , keen to join groupchat to chit chat know more mummies here too ;)

24. yeolk078

yeolk078 Active Member

hi any mommies,

Interested to buy Faith Educare (Sengkang) Uniforms or PE Attire. Brand New. i got 1 set each of M & L size for Uniforms & Pe Attire.
    If Keen, can contact or WA mi @ 9650 6692.

25. lizzC

lizzC New Member

Hello! Anyone has any reviews on Cambridge @ Fernvale? Thanks!

26. snow19

snow19 Well-Known Member

U can ask them in our fernvale whatsapp group

27. lizzC

lizzC New Member

Currently not in the whatsapp group. Can you add me to the whatsapp group please? Thanks!

28. cindy_chang

cindy_chang Active Member

Hi interested to join this watsapp chat. Am staying at Fernvale too!

29. snow19

snow19 Well-Known Member

Pm me ur hp no

30. snow19

snow19 Well-Known Member

Pm me ur hp no

31. Phyllis Neo

Phyllis Neo New Member

Hi, I'm new to this forum. Is the forum still valid?
    I would like to join the group chat.

32. snow19

snow19 Well-Known Member

Pm me ur hp no