Mummies staying at Fernvale

nite mummies....

wow! So many posts after a few days din logged in to this thread...
i hope all the babies are all well and running already..

mummies that are not well hope that you get well too...
now its my turn to be in the unwell zone.. got a terrible flu last monday... wah piang leh!!! cannot even breath properly.. like fish out of water like that.. want to die but cannot die...
then only one side of the head is throbbing like want to xplode and being pressurrised ... like you blow up a balloon to the max......
juz when i want to have a breather, now my hubby back with his fever... haiz.... never ending story.......

enne,
congrats and rest well......so cool, legolas is going to have a bro/sis....

crayonmum, irin,
hope reyes reyden and ian all will be better soon, so we mummies can have some peace and less stress...

Hi all Mummies,

Happen to chance upon this thread. Just wanna say hi to everyone...I'm staying at fernvale area too
happy.gif

My baby stool is very hard like rock today. I din bring her to see pd cos after 1 or 2 days it goes back to normal stool...What can i do to ease her constipation?? Anyone can advise??

Thks hottiemama! U take care too!!

Welcome Jasmine! How old is ur baby? Give her more fruits and fluids?

Doink,

NTUC having lotsa diaper sales now... u shd go chk it out.,,

angeline-thx... been hit with MS quite often, hopefully it goes away soon then I can really enjoy my preg..
happy.gif

carmen-xiexie!
happy.gif

Fi-Yeah thx.. I still worried till the day I can see my bb heartbeat... my boy still not really ok but at least no more fever..
happy.gif
thx for concern, how's ur kids now??

hottiemama-I hope he can have a baby sister!!!

carmen,

Yup I had called to make a complain.... as usual, the replied was, we shall check and let the postman know and ask him to be more careful....

Haiz.... Not sure whether those pples got their letters anot. Those on the floor ok liao at least I help to slot back their letters or they happened to see their letters on the floor, what abt those had been scattered ard before I came back?

hi all mummies,

not too sure if any of u rem me.. hope everybody n all babies r doing well. wow the thread is soo happening always, full of stuff, i didnt hv time to follow.

just wana share, i had 2 ABBOTT voucher, anybody keen, pls pm me, FOC.

Its BUY 6 cans of 900g GAIN IQ (if ur bb r on this) and GET 1 CAN FREE.

next voucher is : SAVE $3 when you buy a 900g can of GAIN IQ. its is till 30 June 2008.

Any mummies wan, pls pm me. can collect at fernvale this weekend, tks

Hi Jac,
I want. I want. I collect from you this weekend.
happy.gif

Bernice,
I might have to arrange to pick up this weekend. This whole week will be busy at the expo. Hey, I have 2 boxes of Organice Healthy times cereals You interested?

Any mummies interested in the Healthy Times Cereals? Can Pm me yeah.
happy.gif

Hi Jasmine,
Welcome!
happy.gif
how old is ur bb? Could it be the milk powder too heaty and ur bb didnt drink enuf water?
happy.gif

Hottimama,
ur turn to kena the virus ah? Take care babe.
happy.gif

Sorry all mummies, had reserved for sea8 for the vouchers, tks.

Sea8, im oso hvin 1 tin of 400g GAIN IQ selling at $10, keen pls oso let me koe,u can pick up this sat at fernvale, tks

sea8,

ya me got the virus from hubby.. now better but hubby kena again with fever on n on no off...

mai have the healthy times cereal.. i want to let aqeel try, see if he likes it.. let me know if its still available..

Hello mummies, anyone bought the glass milk bottle for ur baby? Heard the news abt the plastic bottles so thought of changing it.

Crayonmum- wah u ah!!!! hw to save money like tht???!!! Hehehehehe... thx for the info........

Vivienne- saw the bottles but juz wondering if drop then how? RE WTS- u are nt 1 year old yet.. FRm time u join.. i juz graduated so i noe.. hehehehe.....

Can anyone help me to post WTS section to sell my Mamil Gold Milk Powder? Cos my baby doesn't like n hv change to Gain IQ.
happy.gif

Vivienne- change ur bottles regularly.?? Gimme the details of ur mamil milk.. i help u post.. n ur email addy too so they can liase wif u.

Florence- so cute!! wat a nice smile she has!!

Vivienne,

U can change to Bfree (can buy fr OG esp during their 20% storewide or get from Baby Hypermart at Kaki Bukit coz they are the distributor) or Pigeon PES Bottles (only available in Isetan Scotts... they are BPA free.

Glass bottles.. scared that the kid will throw the bottle and then breaks. :p

Price for Bfree is 4 Value Pack for $65 b4 disc. The 2 value pack is $35.90 b4 disc.

I changed all of Ian's Avent bottles to Bfree few mths back... also becoz his bottles were getting old and are full of scratches after 1 yr of usage.

Can read more abt BPA on this website:
http://www.pharmaplus.com.sg/bfree/

Actually it's not just bottles, sippy cups, bowls, spoons and containers may contain BPA as long as they Polycarbonate, commonly known as "PC" with "7" in the "recycle triangle" at the back of all plastics. A safer plastic will be "PP", with a no. 5. If the kind of plastic is not stated, any plastic that is very clear and transparent are likely to be no. 7 plastic. That's why BPA-free bottles have a yellowish tinge.

hi all...

I finally get to see my bb little heartbeat yesterday already.. so relieved and happy!
happy.gif

Irin,Fi,crayonmum-toy sale!! when u all going huh??

Fi - Thanks.So nice of u.
happy.gif

BN Mamil Gold Step 3
Expire 9 Oct 2009
2 tins $22 each
Collection at Fernvale Road.

I will liase with them thru the thread, onced u hv started. Cos i can post but nt start a thread right? Afraid of spam email!!! Thank you.

Thanks Crayonmum. So that means Kiddy palace dun hv lor!

Fi - Once the bottle is heated it will release the no good chemical, so i think frequent changing of bottles doesn't help i think. Right, Crayonmum?
kao_confused.gif

Hi Vivienne,

Yes.. while it's true that BPA is leached when the bottles is heated up (more than 50deg, it's also true that when the bottles are old and full of scratches, the amt of BPA will be released more.

Our AVA has also maintained since last yr that the leached amt of BPA in baby bottles are safe for human consumption.. and on last nite's news.. they reiterated that.. and advised that we shd not make formula that is more than 50deg.. and after sterilisation and boiling, we shd discard the water.

But.. i'm abit paranoid lah.. so decided to switch to BPA free bottles.

hmm... i think i saw in Kiddy Palace that this taiwanese brand of bottle is made of PES plastic which is BPA free. Brand is Piyo Piyo if I rem correctly... u may go chk it out. But the info are all in chinese.. so I may be wrong... hee.

I'm think during the Labour Day wkend.. OG shd be having 20% storewide. Can chk their website nearer the date to make sure.

Crayonmum/Vivienne,
think Fi & I should be going to the sale on Fri afternoon. You gals want join?

Vivienne- u liase wif bernice re ur mamil. if not sold then i help u post.. keep me updated. Re bottles- i juz change every few mths.. doesnt really bother me. but like crayonmum says bfree is a gd bottle.

Tmr sale- we have to wait till Irin back frm zoo. MOst prob ard 3 ok? Irin confm?

Enne- congrats!! Juz wait for the sex n u can start finding names n go shopping!!

Vivienne,

I bot at $47 per 1.8kg tin.
happy.gif
Supermkt is selling at $51+. But during promo.. it will be $48+.

If u wanna buy direct fr the supplier.. min 6 tins..

Back