Mummies staying at Bt Batok/Gombak/CCk/BP/Teck Whye

Pauline,
see how is the respond first loh? anyway, I have bought XL 4 packets for u liao. will be collecting another 2 packets tml noon. see when will u be free to collect? I can deliver to yr place tml only or else other dates, u got to collect at my blk bec I am left alone with my gar as hubby is out of town.

can also pass me bck the $2 discount coupon if u are not using it cos I have used up mine and left only 2 and might be buying again.

Hi mummies (esp gdviews mummies),
do yr storerm feel very moisture? for my case it is until a lot of things all are moudly wor. last time, on the humidifier 24hrs and the humidifier broken down liao after 6mth and then change into a new one and broken down again (the transformer only). Called up the company (ask to call when the shop keeper(my cousin's assistance) said not their fault) and told them how come the humidifier so easily spoilt one even I already change twice. so shocked to hear fr the supplier that there is some faulty in this batch of humidifier..then I asked them why then u still sell. they seem to skip the qns and said, repair 'bo hua' might as well buy a new one. wow piang...kind like kana con... so currently, I 'm using charcoal to 'tong'. the charcoal will turn white after a mth or so.

so any recommendation solution to prevent the storerm fr being so moisture so that my things there not easy moudly. or any other place selling cheap humidifier? cos I saw hime fixed selling the same humidifier that I used costing $99.

Hi,

I also had very bad experience with "My Dentist". I went there in year 2006 when it was still located in the Bukit Gombak MRT Station.

I waited for long time and in the end, the dentist just spent ard 15mins and charged me over $50. Besides that, what I could not stand is the cigarette smell on that Dentist's fingers. The smell was so strong that I almost vomitted. The Dentist went for smoking before examined my teeth, that is why I can smell a very strong cigarette.

After that incident, I never ever went to "My Dentist" again.

oh my, many mommies suddenly talking about dentist now,

mary,
really which one, i've been their patient but never met a dentist that smell like that, i'll def will complain...they are rather ex..
now i moved to Q&M well so far so good, forgot the dentist name, i only remember his look, young, chinese, wearing glasses, my next appointment supposed to be this month (for 6 monthly regular check up) but keep delaying, going to a dentist is never a fun trip
sad.gif

Hi carnellin,

I remember the one I encoutered is a tall, middle aged man. Not sure he is still there or not. So how much is Q&M charges and where is it located? I might want to go for my dental checkup.
happy.gif

i managed to find the contact for amity clinic.

went for a consult which cost me $11.

told me i needed surgery to remove my wisdom tooth & as they're very small so they dun have the necessary facilities.

if u r going for normal check up can check them out.

i think charges are reasonable & dentist is nice & friendly.

Hi,
Anyone want to buy the gain iq (2 for $47) which are bought recently cos that pharmacist anyhow charge me (cos I kept repeating to the cashier, to pharmacist and the salegirl that I wanted to use the voucher and then ask for the retail price loh. the pharmacist checked the price and told me $26.50. then dunno how the communciation betw the senior (shd be cos he is wearing diff uniform as other staff) cashier and the pharmist lah. anyway not my business to meddle mah....it is them who key in the wrong pricing mah...not my fault as I already told them then charge me for the retail price (still 'wu hua' when divided by 7 tins costing $22.xx per tin only). I did tell the pharmicist that I am very busy, not convenient, dun pass by BPP loh and got to look after bb after work....tot I'm free huh...even lunch time drop by also need to rush bck to office.) and now I got to pay for more than what I order. so now, overstock my gain iq (still left with voucher unused wor).so pissed off.

afcai,
har, charcoal can absorb water? teach me ler, how u do it? Those BBQ one? Just leave there can liao?

Loh,
my col told me the most economical way to use charcoal cos charcoal can absorb moist. yup, the black BBQ charcoal. cost only $2++ for small bag. for me, hubby just use recycle box (essence of chicken box) then poke big hole on top, leave them in the various places(including the wardobe). 1 -2mth later, most of the charcoal display a pokka white dot wor...

Any Mummies like to use huggies dry?
having promo frm supplier..
S-24pcs 1 carton 8pkt $5/pkt
M-84pcs 1 carton 3pkt $15/pkt
L-72pcs 1 carton 3pkt $15/pkt
XL-60pcs 1 carton 3pkt $15/pkt
if any mummies intrested plz PM me..self collection at Queenstown/anchorpoint..

Huggies ultras super jumbo pkt
S-XXL $20/pkt
huggies ultras normal pkt
S-XXL $15/pkt

Mamy poko normal pkt
S-XXL $16/pkt

Apple(123),
hmm...dun seems there's promotion leh. eg,

- sns is selling huggies ultras at $13.80.
- one of the supermarket at bt batok is selling huggies dry at $14.xx. buy 2 pck at $29.90.
even CK deptment also selling at $14.90.

Hi mummies esp goodview mummies,
any one interested in sharing purchase from NGH pharmacy polyclinic(only selected outlets of NGH). pet pet diaper is having promotion at 2 for $25. if got the coupon then there is a $2 discount. so far, I have 6 coupons on hand. think will need to ask the polyclinic for more coupons liao. if anyone still have the coupons, pls donate to me, can....thks.

promotion for Pet Pet diaper ended end of this month

interested, register here with nickname, size, the quanlity and the items as follows:

For Pet Pet diaper
1) afcai - 4 pcks L size.
2) sinkor - 2 pcks M size
3) Pauline - 4 pcks XL size

Total: 2M+4XL+4L = $125 (price is after $2 discount using 5 coupons).

any mummies still want to order, will call by this week or depending on the intake (anyway, I will be gg down polyclinic next fri for my gar jab mah...). see I can ask the staff there can dun need to buy up to $200 then delivery or not cos have been buying another batch of diaper last week.

collection is only at goodview gdns or bt batok ctr/ave 6 on sat after 1530hr.

hi afcai..
that's cz the huggies no promo..
if got promo onli at $13.50..
n i m not a shop so nuying power not strong so just can onli get tis price..the onli promo item is huggies dry..n mamy poko..u cant reali compare mt to those shop..i wanted to get some myself so that's y see any mummies intrested anot lo..so can share..i wont say that my price is the lowest..

Hi apple(123),
btw, mammy poko also having promotion at $16.xx at sns loh. so yrs is slightly cheaper than a few centre loh.

hmm..tot since u are getting a carton, then the supplier shd offer more discount mah...

no lo..
he still say the same..
n MOQ 5 cartons lo..cant meet le cz alot of mummies like kinna compare to shop so reli veri diff la..well huggies dry got promo lo..got 1 mummy wanna order 2 cartons so i got 3 more cartons to go..any 1 wana order can chip in..n the dis is diff frm month to month so sometime cheap some times ex lo..depends..

Any Mummies like to use huggies dry?
having promo frm supplier..
S-24pcs 1 carton 8pkt $5/pkt
M-84pcs 1 carton 3pkt $15/pkt
L-72pcs 1 carton 3pkt $15/pkt
XL-60pcs 1 carton 3pkt $15/pkt
if any mummies intrested plz PM me..self collection at Queenstown/anchorpoint..

Huggies ultras super jumbo pkt
S-70, M-64, L-54, XL-48 XXL-40 pieces
S-XXL $20/pkt
huggies ultras normal pkt
S-44, M-40, L-34 XL-30, XXL-26 pieces
S-XXL $15/pkt

Mamy poko normal pkt
S-48, M-44, L38, XL-34
S-XXL $16/pkt

Nepia diaper..$14/pckt (now onli) min order 4 pkt can call/email them (free delivery)
Tape Type:
New born 60's (up to 5 kg)
Small 54's (4-8 kg)
Medium 48's (6-12 kg)
Larger 42's (9-14 kg)

Pants Type:
Large 30's (9-14 kg)
Ex-Large 26's (12-19 kg)

haa...i no buying power le..how to bargain??lol..unles i reali buy alot n sell here la..but no cash flow le..

maryjeff,
forgot
sad.gif
but def cheaper than my dentist, i think the diff is around 20-30$ for cons fee and everything, and i notice they did their job more carefully... sorry for the long reply been busy lately
happy.gif

but hmm i read in another forum (not SMHD) Q&M at diff branches got A LOT of complain, from plucking teeth without good explanation, making a crack on someone teeth, etc, but in bt batok i never heard people complain
sad.gif

if i'm not mistaken my last dentist there named seah something
sad.gif
very bad memory on people's name

hi afcai
interested, register here with nickname, size, the quanlity and the items as follows:

For Pet Pet diaper
1) afcai - 4 pcks L size.
4) mikiko- 2 pcks M size and 2 pcks L size

Thanks

Sinkor/mikko/pauline,
Will call to order by later again(just now call, the person is busy as she told me she will call bck) and ask to deliver next week.

hi afcai

For Pet Pet diaper
1) afcai - 7 pcks L and 1 XL size.
4) mikiko- 2 pcks M size and 2 pcks L size
5) Sneezymon - 4 pcks M size

Thanks. I have collected mulitple coupon to purchase and hit up to $200 liao. will try to call NGH again cos y'day the staff did not get bck to me.

mummies, will let u know when the stock arrive, anyway I still have all of yr contact no. will also update this forum and msn too

Hi sinkor, Pauline,sneezymom, mikko,
I have ordered 24 pcks of pet pet diaper (9M size, 9L and 6 XL). As via sms, the order must be in 3 pcks as the staff told me that the packing will be 3 packet per carton. hence, have order 1 more m and 1 more xl size.

so the delivery of the diapers will be on 20/5 and you may like to collect over the weekend.

yr order will be confirmed as follows:
1) afcai - 7 pcks L and 2 XL size.
4) mikiko- 3 pcks M size and 2 pcks L size
5) Sneezymon - 4 pcks M size

total= 24 pcks.

mummies,
any one still want the pet pet/fiti $2 discount coupon, I still have many of it.

Im also staying in Bukit Batok.

Due to low milk supply, I have the following items for exchange with vouchers or mamy poko NB/pampers premium NB diapers. All items are brand new.

1) 2 boxes of NUK Ultra Dry Breast Pads (24 pcs, sealed) Bought @ S$10.10 @ Kiddy Palace, now selling @ S$9

2) 4 boxes of Lansinoh milkbags (25 bags each) Selling @ S$12 each

3) 1 Playtex fridge to go tote, sealed. Bought from spree @ S$42++, now selling @ S$35

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2585664

4) 1 bottle of GNC Fenugreek (100 capsules, sealed) + another half bottle left. Expired Sep 2011. Bought from GNC @ S$29.90, now selling @ S$25 for both

PM me if you are keen!

Ling,
hmm..can combine one meh?? what did u intending to exchange?

I got only 9 stamps still short of 11 stamps to exchange a $10 NGH voucher. hmm....anyway, still got 1 yr to go mah before the chops expire.

I have 2 giant stamps and 2 sns stamps, u interested exchange for 2 local stamps each or $1.

i staying in goodview agree that my wardrobe have white spots. k i will try using charcoal too instead of thirsty hippo. have to change frequently if using thirsty hippo which cost $$$$$$.

Hi afcai,

I have 2 SNS stamps. Can I exchange with your 2 giant stamps?

I got 15 stamps/chops from NGH. I need 5 more as mine will expire this month

hi mommies,
i need SnS june stamp, will give 1 huggies pull up L size for each of it, meet up at westmall

please let me know,

TIA

Hi Ling,
can also....excange 2 sns stamps with 2 giant stamps. oh...then why not exchange the NGH voucher then for 10 pts?

10 chops can exchange for voucher? I thought 20 chops = $10 voucher.

When do you want to exchange your giant stamps with my sns stamps? You PM me the time and day?

FYI:

Think twice before u go in.
went to eat dinner at this new restaurant 'NEW YORK NEW YORK' at lot1 last week. so unpleasant and dirty place to have your meal with houseflies keep flying around to share your food. Don't order the meat platter for 2 if to eat there, the 3 pcs of lamb chop are made up of 80% of fats that you don't eat and just cut off. Not worthy the money. The price is not cheap too, cost me around $90++ for that meal for 2 Adult and 3 kids .... . That will be the last and only time I will step into ....

Ling,
ok, sorrie, got it wrong. yup, 20 chops. what time are u available on sat (i'm ok all the whole day) or tml (after 0630pm)?

CLY,
thks for the feedback. wow....so the meal so ex wor....think, go botak john or 'zi char' more worth $$.

afcai,
u says ex... always C Q at dinner time leh .... Singaporean is getting more rich yet still cry money not enough . . .
I find must worth it also loh with that kind of price tag. Lucky hubby didn't go for the dinner, can't image how he will 'suan' if he were to see that miserable lamb chop. haven't fully taste it the finish liao.

CLY,
haa...true true.cry for $$ not enu to pamper themselves wor....oh..have not fully taste it b4 finish, waste leh.

Hi sinkor, Pauline,sneezymom, mikko,
Pet Pet diaper (8 cartons wor...) have arrived. u may arrange the timing to collect and location to collect after 0910pm today. thks. I believe u all got my no right.

Ling
Have been sms u and call u but yr hp cannot get thru. pls reply my sms when u see the msg. thks.I have pm u my hp no.

Pauline,
pls reply my sms leh....when are u gg to collect yr 4 packets of XL pet pet diaper?

Ling,
pm u liao. has yr contact no change cos I have received a msg stating the service is not in use.pls sms or contact me as I will not be logging in (unless there is time) to check my email. thks.

Hi afcai,

Sorry i will sms you soon. My number has been changed.

I've been busy as my 2 kids are ill. My gal is still running a temperature of 39 degrees plus. Her temp went up and down.

afcai,

Sorry, didn't know that you're looking for me till i saw your thread. My phone sent for servicing snd will only be back wednesday. Can i contact you again?

Hi Ling,
thks for replying me. pai seh to hear that yr kids are sick. do take care and thks for the deal.

Pauline,
yup, have been searching for u....thks for checking and replying via this thread wor...tot u went overseas loh. can help me to clear the 4 packets. cos I have 7 packets of L size + 2 extra XL (need to order as to make up a carton which consist 3 diapers) with me. my hse is full of carton wor.... I pm u my contact. can u arrange a timing to meet up to collect yr diaper. I can send to yr unit. thks.

mummies
anyone interested to buy pet pet XL diaper (2 for $23)? Order extra from the NGH 2 days ago only.

Back