Mummies staying at Bt Batok/Gombak/CCk/BP/Teck Whye

Hi all mummies,

As I am currently in Japan, managed to take some opix & would like to share the latest range of Burberry blue label bags with all of you...

1002006.jpg
(3 colours, Black/ Beige/ Pink)
1002007.jpg
they have black & blue too
1002008.jpg
(3 colours, As shown/Beige/Pink)
1002009.jpg

Hi!

I bought a stack of Shaw Movie Vouchers ($6 each). This voucher is only valid for Mon to Wed (not valid for public holiday, eve of public holiday and sneak preview). More details can be found in website below:
http://www.shaw.sg/sw_gift.aspx

The expiry date is 27 Mar 2008.

Anyone interested to buy over the tickets as I will not finish using all 10 by expiry date?

hi pauline,

these ranges of blue label are so nice!!
do u know what is the price for the dark blue shoulder carry bag (last pic)?
thks

Hi babymama,

I have things to order from wonderbox and my order already passed $80. You can PM me your order if you want to tag on mine. Thinking of placing order latest by Wednesday. My place is at goodview gardens for collection. Any mummy keen can also PM me your orders. But will need full payment from you before I place order. thx!
happy.gif

pauline,
of cos can...can it use to pump balloon meh??
I got to dig the pump in my storerm.
u still has my contact?? anyway, I pm u liao.

Hi

Any mummy here put ur bb at the infant care at Blk 395 ? Care to share ur experience with them. I considering of putting my bb there. Thanks

hi sukiwong,
they have their own indoor playground, and never once i saw the teacher scolded at the kids, they always give explanation, always have diff activity outdoor at the end of the term, and my gal now can speak mandarin (i never taught her nor able to
happy.gif
) she and her friend looks happy and excited everyday to and from school (at her old school she rarely laugh or show enthusiasm)..

hmm what else ya... clean and kids friendly environment, have their own building so its quite and convinient for learning,

so far thats all i can tell you
happy.gif
compared to 2 schools she's been too. 1 expensive and the other one cheaper. grace house in the middle..

Hi,

Any mommies send your kids to Grace House Kindergarten (the new Church near CDAN)? Any feedback you can give will be good. Thanks

hi amy,

hw's yr neighbour now?

r u staying at goodview side? Heard that st 31 to 33 got lots of mosquito....is that true???

patricia

Block 393 goodview garden. He is now at home.
about the mossi patches, can meet up instead of postage?

Hi mummies in Goodview garden

I have the following to give away. PM me if interested:

1) 2 sackets Pedisure complete (exp 24 03 2008)
2) 2 sackets Enfagrow A+ (exp 06 06 2008)

Hi mummies,
I have a pack of PET PET L size brand new unopen going for $11. Pick up only from my place at goodview gardens during weekends. Anyone keen pls PM me.
Thx!

Hi mummies,
I have the followings:-
1) 20% birthday discount (not applicable to cordyceps, patent medicines and prescriptions) for Eu Yan Sang.
2) Discount voucher to buy EYS bird's nest with rock sugar at $32 (UP: $46.80).

Anybody want to dong-bang? I can help to buy but need you to transfer $ first and self collect at BB st 21. No service charge from me.

PM me if keen.
happy.gif

I hv
1) Pri 4 Princess E textbook to trade for P5 or giveaway with a token.

2) 2 sets of PEP boy uniform - FOC

3) small St Anthony pri bag - FOC

Email me

Sinkor

NEA came to smoke out their whole apartment on last friday... just knocked on their door without prior appointment...

<font color="ff0000">Anyone keen to get EQ Dry diapers? I'm thinking of doing a bulk order, and wondering if anyone wants to share with me? I'm at BB St 52, near Guilin View.</font>

<font size="+2">Nestle NAN 2 HA 900g</font>

1038313.jpg

Offering to mummies nearby my estate first. Selling on behalf of my friend. She had over stocked on her daughters milk powder. Now letting go cheaply. <font size="+1">8 tins @ $228</font>

Last check, NTUC is selling at <font color="ff0000">$32.60.</font> per tin. Do let me know if anyone is interested before I carry all the tins to my house first !!!

Hi mummies,
asistance needed for mummies who live at west side. can anyone help me to collect the 2 tins of nan 2 fm(400g)

during lunch time at Tanjong Pagar MRT? will then collect fr u.

merci merci....

sinkor
low level

today the estate flushed with water down the drainage system and pipes for 30 min... guess the HDB try to eliminate the larvae

Hello Mummies,
I quite new here..just joined..*heehee**
I've a BN Bedside Bumper & also one box of BN Pigeon breast pad.
Would like to exchange for Kiddy Palace vouchers.
Anyone interested?

hi, any mummies here interested to join me... thinking of arranging pte tennis lessons for my son during sch hols. Teacher charges on hourly basis, so it is cheaper to have a few more kids. he is in P1 this yr.

1 <font color="0000ff">NOV S&S</font> stamp = 1 L Huggies pull up

or 2 S&S for 3 XL Huggies diaper
meet up or individual mailing of exchange

SAHM @Bt Batok

<font size="+2">Amosco Chocolate Eclairs</font>

<font size="+1">$4 per tray</font>

1048045.gif

<font color="aa00aa">Hi mummies, I will be organizing another BP for Amoscos Chocolate Eclairs. Please only join if you are comfortable and is able to pick up from my place (Blk 390) on the collection day.</font>

<font color="ff0000"> Collections on 17th November 2007</font>

Please kindly email your orders to [email protected] as I would not be checking the thread often.

Back