Mummies staying at Bt Batok/Gombak/CCk/BP/Teck Whye

Hi jan,
Have pm u. do sms me yr contact so that I can check with my admin side if they still accept any late submission or not.

yui
i dun have ur no can pm me again?
sunday timing is 1-2pm
happy.gif

paisei, 2nd goodie bag dun have mamil voucher, so i have one for you only

Hi afcai & Mummyish,

Even my mum's washing machine which placed just outside her window also got stolen. It was given by her friend but my mum had one already so she intended to give it to someone else & temporary placed outside the house.

To her surprised, such a big washing machine also gone. Think the "thief" must be really smart lor. Perhaps my mum is staying on 2nd fl so easier for the "thief" lor...
sad.gif

elo Mary,
hehe, yah 2 think of it, so heavy. perhaps d thief must hv notice d washing machine, then go and get a trolley or something.

Instant Noodles * Instant Noodles
4pkts - 5 individual pk in each Maggi chicken flavour noodles pkt, exp 4/2008
2cans - Teapot Condensed milk

Let me know what u keen to exchange with via PM.

Hi mummies,

I have a tin of 400g of Promil Gold Step 2 to be given away as i am living in Hillview area.

Any interested mummies pls PM me
happy.gif

Anyone interested in getting the following cos I'm the brand member and now brand is having a promotion on the following:

1) Brand's Essence of chicken (70g) with warmer (12 bottle pack): $29.90 (usual $32.45)
2) Brand's Essence of chicken with cordyceps (70g) with warmer (12 bottle pack): $33.50 (usual:$31.50)
3) Brand's Essence of chicken (70g) + 2 bottles of InnerShine Berry essence (42g) : $16.10 (usual:$17.65)
4) Brand's Bird Nest with rock sugar (70g): $39.90 (usual: $43.30)
5) Brand's Bird Nest with American Ginseng and Rock sugar (70g): $42.90 (usual:$46.40)
6) Brand's Bird Nest with collagen: $42.90 ($45.95)
7) Brand's Bird Nest with Manuka Honey (70g) :$42.90 ($45.95)
8) Innershine Berry essence (42g) + maggager (12 bottle pack): $19.90 (usual: $23.60)

do let me know if u are interested in other brand products. eg sesamin, Glucosamine, capsaicin etc.
do let me know the order by 25 sept via payment if interested.

hi mummies,
looking for bedrail? anyone selling?
also, anyone has preloved sesame vcds, books ? kids love them..willling to buy preloved gd ones. thanks

Dear mummies,
Anyone of you belongs to Friends of SSO? If so, would it be possible to book tixs for me? PM me. Thanks in advance!!

4pkts - 5 individual pk in each Maggi chicken flavour noodles pkt, exp 4/2008
2cans - Teapot Condensed milk

Reply via PM.
<font size="+2">Clearing all for $4 worth of wipes/stamps/cash</font>

Worth <$7!

hi mummies,
sorry to have intrude in this thread.
desperately finding an childcare for my gal (she has turned 18mths old this mth).. know any childcare near bukit panjang, cck or near mrt? prefer teachers who are delicated in their jobs..
im working near outram mrt and thus would prefer to find cc near mrt .. please pm me. thanks alot in advance.

hi jennydec,

there is a kinderland on the 2nd floor in the building besides LOT1, cannot remember the name of the building though. i think it should be considered quite near mrt. just for your reference as i do not know if it is good, but am thinking of putting my kid there.

any mummies got experience from that cc to share? thanks.

just ask if anyone gg to mega Expo sale over the weekend, can lobang to buy the ABC mat (cost $9.90) fr me. will collect from you. thks.

Hi afcai, I have a set of abc foam mat which can pass to you. Not sure if it's same as what u want. It's new but maybe it's opened, can't remember - stuff somewhere in the storeroom...

Hi Jan,
thks, dun mind I can get it fr u loh if u dun want it. it's u 'again'.so have u been to the lantern festive? oops. yup, any foam mat also can as long as can place on the floor cos scared bb knocked her head (she knocked a few times when we placed the quilt cover on the floor).

Calling Goodview Gardens moms,

Anyone want to share Nepia diapers - delivery is only with 4 bags.

I stay in 393. PM me if interested.

Hi afcai, will look for it and contact u. Yah, the foam mat is useful for babies when learning to sit and walk. Me kiasu and bought extra so no need for it now. Collecting dust and taking up space actually.
happy.gif
Nope haven't been to the chinese gardens yet. Probably this weekend. Wanted to go last Sat but got company at my place so postponed.

Hi Bao bao,
it depends whether there is any promo on pet pet diapers. sometimes saw sheng siong promotion selling pet pet diaper 1 for $11.80 or 2 for $24.xx. need to look out for advertisement on tue (sheng siong advert), thur(NTUC promotion) or fri(Giant) straits times.

Hi Jan,
ok. thks in advance.cos my bb kana always knock her cheek and head on the floor when she crawl.

Hi mummies,

Believe everyone is worry about the dengue. For the past 1 week, I have been putting mosquitoes patch to drive away the mosquitoes and as well as apply those apply on lotion to play safe. U can get it from pharmacy.

I tot someone of u might want to know. I dun know there are such things until my friends called me up to inform me.

Hi Rachel,
is it safe to put mosquitoes patch on you esp u are preggie?

Hi mummies,
Is anyone a Eu ren sang member and heard that there is a birthday one time off discount of 20% on any items for Eu ren sang product, if so, can help/lobang me to buy 3 tins brown rice? thks.

Hi afcai

My hb is a member of Eu Ren Sang. mayb I check with him first, he just changed a job so will be very bz these few weeks. Do you need it urgently?

hi sandy poh,
member only get 5% on normal day loh. but if it is the birthdate of the member then member get a card whereby they can use the 1 time discount of 20% within 1 mth fr the birthdate.
i only need it early next mth cos I just bought 1 tin with 5% discount.

thks

Hi mummies

Anyone need the Friso voucher? Giving it free or you can send SAE to me. Pls post here cos I can't access to yahoo during office hours

Hi mummies,
I also have $5 off and $2 off friso coupon.

Hi sandy Poh,
yup, thks for checking. then I can wait till then to buy the brown rice, see how, my bb still consume the brown rice by then or not. it's just another 4 mth to go.

Hi all mummies,

Anyone interested in the Burberry spree? As coincidencely I will be also travelling to Japan from 3rd Oct to 10th Oct.

All terms & conditions apply as mummy, Hopes...
http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/cgi-bin/forumboard/show.cgi?581296/970461

Do email me to place your orders if you are interested
happy.gif
Email: [email protected]

I have some drypantz samples to give away
(L size), anyone keen? please send me SAE (A4 envelope,pls)

1 mailer Friso coupons from Singpost

hi firstmum,
u going too har.... think after i see through the collection if anything caught my eye will ask u to get for me instead... since the collection location is better for me... coz me in Jurong...

but i have not received the fall collection from hopes... do u have that email if yes, can send to me.... [email protected]

mummies
this week, NTUC is having diapers and bb products promotion. eg

1) Nepia diapers/ pants - 2 for $26.95
2) NTUC diaper - $9.50
3) drypantz - $3.90 for small pck of M(10), L(8), XL(7)
4) pet Pet - 2 for $24.75
5) Huggies - $15.65 , m=84, L=72, XL=60

also i saw sheng siong is having promotion of Huggies dry + 4 extra free pieces (usual price $18.90) and Huggies dry comfort for $15.95 for all sizes. so I bought a L size (72+ 4 free ) pieces of diapers.

Any mummmies here have lobang to get discount on David Copperfield's ticket??

And i also need to buy loads of NTUC voucher, any advise on that?

hi mummies! is anyone a member of Aussino and happen to have birthday discount in sep or oct 07? i'm thinking of getting the baby cot bedding set. pls PM me if u r willing to share yr discount. thks!

Hi afcai,

Ya. it's safe. Checked with gynae already.

I'm also a Eau Ren Sheng member but need to wait till April.
happy.gif

Hi mummies,

Anyone can recommend any good food caterings and full month package?

Hi Rachel,
wow, so long man...think will wait for either sandy poh or my sil (birthdya fall feb) loh.thks.

snowwhite,
hand up...wave, I'm a assine member and my birthdate is on sept. I have the 40% discount card sent to me. Can meet one of the sat (cos will be gg to in law h's hse at bt batok only) at west mall aussine loh. but must wait for next week cos the card only can be used after this week.

Now, huggies is still having a promotion at NTUC outlet till 3/10.

Huggies(size m =84, L=72+ 4 FREE extra, xl=60) price at $15.65.

nepia also having promotion. one can get free mammy poko diaper at giant and sheng siong.

baobao
Pet Pet sell 3 for $36.95 at polyclinic pharmcy. NTUC sell at 2 for $24.75.

To Mums staying in Goodview Garden,

Do u still have a typical 4 room floor plan with u? can scan a copy for me?

Will really appreciate your kindness.

Back