Mummies staying at Bt Batok/Gombak/CCk/BP/Teck Whye

Hi mummies staying in Goodview Garden,
I'm also looking for the booklet that gives you the floor plan of all the blocks & units in our area as I'd misplaced my copy. Anyone still has it that don't mind giving away or can lend to me? Tks in advance
happy.gif

hi mummies

can anyone share any good pre-school or nursery for 2 year olds in CCK area? My sis is moving to Regent Grove next mth and needs to look for a good centre to send her son...

afcai

thanks for the update on diaper promotion.

i went to ntuc but they only sell nepia m size.. i need small for my girl...i havent tried other brands..

goodview gardens mummies

did u get the baygon placed outside ur door this afternoon. i wonder if i can use it? my girl only 2 months old (corrected age) so dont know if can use...

Hi Amy,
yup, I also saw only L and XL size only at clementi outlet. if I happen to see the S size again, u want me to buy for u cos I'm thinking of buying the pullup pants (ah gar use drypants but counting the cost, nepia is cheaper by 2 cents since it has a promotion so will be buying it after thur(see what 's on offer at NTUC again).

with regard to the baygon, u mean a whole bottle of baygon given??

Hi Sneezy mom,
hubby throw away the the booklet that gives you the floor plan of all the blocks & units in our area liao.
sad.gif

Hi Juan,
I have my own floor plan only.but my unit is the smallest unit (86sqm2) loh.

Our area, Bt Batok still listed as Dengue zone ....
1) Anybody wants Baygon coil? Bot a lot but dont need now cos using netting. Got 3 unopen - S&S retailing around $0.90

2) new tube of OFF! Soft & scented insect repellent lotion. Unity $6.68

Clearing cheap, collection near Bt Batok Polyclinic. PM me if keen cos I hardly pop in.

afcai
you didnt get the baygon outside your door? must had been given out by the NEA people roaming around out estate...free... someone stole it?
I ordered nepia delivery today - thanks for your kind offer. saving hassle in running around finding small size.

Pauline
I will probably test the baygon out when it rains...my neighbour got the dengue last november so I am abit worried...

RC is organising fleamarket - 10 dollars per table - 21 October 8-3 pm. Will you be considering selling those nice eclairs? would be great to taste some - although I am very fat but wouldnt mind buying a tray...

hi hi mummies,
i received the baygon too. does it really work? guess must b good. only that my boy likes to meddle with it.

Pauline,
anymore eclairs coming up? hehe

Hi afcai, thousand apologies!! I still owe you the ABC mat. Will be doing springcleaning tomorrow and let you know if I find it. Hope I can!

Hi Amy,
is it cheaper to order directly from nepia? how much do u pay for the diaper? are u living in the dengue fever cluster area?

Hi Jan,
err..yup, still waiting.... hmm are u a SAHM?

Hi snowwhite,
u are welcome. Have replied u, do sms me if I dun response cos usually I dun check or seldom check email during wkend.

afcai

I live in goodview garden 393. I order from nepia directly cse it is more convenient but the negative thing is that you got to order 4 bags and each bag is 15:- so slightly higher then what they are selling now in ntuc.

Dear Mummies,

Won't be getting a store at the flea market la.. Too many factors to consider. Most importantly, dun have fridge to keep. Unless anyone got those industrial ones to loan?? Hehe...

Hi mommies,
My baby is 19months and I am thinking of sending her for a couple of hrs to school, pref montesorri based. Any recommendations in our area?

thank you

Hi mommies,

Anymore sns stickers, need 6 more to fulfilled.
Pls pm me for buying over or exchanging with local stamps.Thks.

Btw i got DUMEX DUGRO 1 PLUS GROWING UP MILK HONEY, 700g in box type, letting go at $8 expiry 30 Sep 2008. Ah Gong buy wrongly.
Anyone interested?

hi mummies,

since i'm here....any mummies here keen to share Anti-Mosquito patches because my friend wants to buy for her kids. Helping her to see if any mummies keen to share......

PM me if u keen...thanks!

hi yui,

sorry, my sister worked till very late today so can't meet u.

she will meet u tomorow morning at goodview

thanks!

Mary
B.Batok West Ave 5 - goodview garden -the chinese medical hall (near kopitiam) are arranging the tables for e flea market on sunday 21 october between 8am-3pm

yui
hi, no need to exchange. Can give you. hm..want me to put it in your post box? can pm me ur letter box number?

Patricia
How much are the patches?

hi Amy,

1 box has 12 patches packed in 2 sealed ziploc bags.

my friend is trying to consolidate to see if can reach the min order of 300 boxes @ $5 each

Thks dear Jas (Patricia's sis), Amy, Jas for the sns stickers.
Will be exchanging the stickers tmr.
If any mommies got somemore to give away or for exchange, pls call or msg me @ 91893896.

Ginger & Tanwawas,
I may able to collect from you two tmr morning if
hubby wanna to drove me there with his old bike.
Pm me ur addy pls, thk you.

I've got 3 "I SPY" cdrom,
Anyone wanna to borrow to burn them,
hehe cos I havent figure out how to burn them yet?

CCK/yew tee mummies
can i check with you which childcare/playgroup did you send your kids to? any comments?

Sunny
Kinderland Child Care next to Lot 1 good. However, Kinderland Kindergarten at Sunshine Place is no good. Both of them under same management.

Sunny
Kinderland Child Care next to Lot 1 good. However, Kinderland Kindergarten at Sunshine Place is no good. Both of them under same management.

Back