Mummies in Pasir Ris

YK, i've no intention to let him back this week, his ulcers havent clear also and want him to rest a few more days.

yeah! glad to hear the kiddies are ok now
happy.gif

hi mummies...

my baby girl has started poking her fingers into her ears. yesterday she 'dig' till her ears bleed. i tried to stop her whenever she does it... but she still does that. i clean her ears twice a day leh, and i dun think it's itchy or dirty... anyone with baby that has the same bad habit?

dsii, can, send me ur list bah, remember to give alternatives in case OOS hor
happy.gif

yami, chloe used to do tt too, does ur ds have long hair covring her ears? in chloe's case we slapped her hands away if we can catch her in action lor

darlie
i sent to ur emaillast nite..but didnt state down alternatives leh...i go browse again then email u tonite..ok?

mbb,
meg looks so cute and much taller than the last time i saw her. re: next fri meet up, hope you can make it with more mummies joining in too. the kitchen set looks nice and sweet, wonder if i get one for leticia will she play it or damage it. i can picture her putting the small things into her mouth and then she'll start throwing those things around........

YK/juxta,
really glad to hear that your kids are getting better especially sean. thank goodness!

yami,
when has your started digging her ears? if its recently and she's been doing that quite often then u may wanna bring her to a doc cos it may be ear infection. leticia digs her ear too when she gets ear infection.

yk: aiyo.. me cant make it for collection this thursday @ pasir ris wor.. wont be in time to get back by then.. inform me when u conduct nxt order of eclairs ok.. my hubby loves eclairs.. kekekeke

yami
my dd also started to dig her ears now.

char
oh really! quite scary leh how do I know she's got ear infection ah how to see ah? Dunno if its bad habit leh.

tratties, i can collect for u if u want (but not too much hor, cos freezer not much space! hehe), i ordered some cream puff from her!
happy.gif

As for next round, ok, if there is will jio u too! Actually this is the first time that I did it, previously darlie, juxta, sincerity and nana also do a few rounds liao. Think most of us here like eclairs! haha..

yami: Thanks for the taggies info
happy.gif

mbb: yr ger looks very cute with the kitchen set, got modelling potential hehe

dsii: yeah, was told abt the BP for Taggies but agree the rate very high hor? I think usd didn't go up that much leh....

by e way, tks for asking me last fri... but fri nitez are usually out for me as I got church gathering every fri nite...but hope next time can join you guys if other than fris :p

hi darlie,

did not get the chance to let chloe try the stamps as my nieces and nephew are all here at my mom's hse.....if i were to take out....that's it...she dun get the chance to play...

been wanna buy kitchen set for chloe bt cannot put at my mom's hse as my nieces and nehpew will not let her play...must wait till we sell our unit at WW and get a new hse then can buy...sigh sigh...so many things cannot buy...my room no space liao...........
sad.gif

thanks darlie/char... her sideburns a bit long, maybe it's itchy. dun think got infection leh, cos it looks fine to me. Can tell from outside?

new mummy: try to stop her from young. i did really stop her when she was younger... now hor..she dun listen liaoz. get angry if we pull her hands away from her ears. so naughty

newmummy/yami,
ear infection can't tell by looking from the outside. have to bring to a doc, doc will use an instrument that looks a bit like an ear thermometer with light to look at the inside of the ears. my gal doesnt usually dig her ears so once she does it, it's an indication to me that she's got ear infection.

har har har school's out, parents bo eng, entertaining their darlings

FYI, JL expo sale got lots of toys and stationery. thomas the train fans can get lots of stuff there
happy.gif
and also have Fox clothes for adults and kids / babies

and from tmr onwards, there's a Times book sale at expo as well

newmummy,
no lah, went to pass my time cos was on leave monday mah, ended up buying lots of Fox clothes for the terrors! and a strawberry shortcake doll for chloe & a neurosmith music maker, seems quite fun
happy.gif
the swimming suits and trunks are very cheap but not many designs lah. lots of thomas the trains toys and accessories

FYI, acmamall is having 25% discount for sept. time to go for another round of books purchase again (after the Times sales to see what's cheaper)!

newmummy,
no lah, went to pass my time cos was on leave monday mah, ended up buying lots of Fox clothes for the terrors! and a strawberry shortcake doll for chloe & a neurosmith music maker, seems quite fun
happy.gif
the swimming suits and trunks are very cheap but not many designs lah. lots of thomas the trains toys and accessories

FYI, acmamall is having 25% discount (18% usual discount + 7% cash rebate) for sept. time to go for another round of books purchase again (after the Times sales to see what's cheaper)!

darlie
The Fox clothes issit cheaper than their 50% sales the other time. Saw this neaurosmith music maker the other time at Taka Toys Sale issit good? Wanted to buy but dunno how it works leh.

eh, pai seh, double posting above. din realise, heh heh

newmummy, think the discount is the same as the last sale where each category is at a certain price. eg, tops are $7 for kids/babies. the music maker just need to interchange the cubes into each slot bah, nothing much to play with per se. eytan loves music mah, so bot it for him to dance to lor. it's now selling at 29.90, boxes pretty dusty & beaten up but the items are playable, so okay lah, cannot hiam
happy.gif
by the way, i bot the leapfrog fridge radio, quite interesting. maybe when nik is older, she'll enjoy. if u need LP / vtech toys DVDs / VCDs, there's a mommy in punggol that sells cheaply, all BN. got my wheels on the bus VCDs from her, even cheaper than BP and the recent JL sale

darlie
oh issit Nik loves Hi5 and Calliou but DVD very ex you got lobang? She loves music and dancing too same like handsome. Can email me the contact?

Darlie,
wats the status of my DVD? Acmamall get back to you yet?
if they dun have the item, can i change to other stuff coz been waiting for so long liao.
i am worried tat by the time the DVD arrive, my ger awredy toilet train!

sorry to mafan you hor.

cheers
happy.gif

oh...JL expo sale till when?

just checked out spore expo website cos thot of going there for the JL sale, and saw that the JL/thomas the train/times sales end on 7th sep.

hmmm....pass few days very quiet here ah.....

mbb,
i oso say! har har har! will buzz them again tmr to see how. if can cancel then i go ahead hor... pai seh, make u wait for so long for 1 DVD
sad.gif
at least next time we know, dun order DVDs from acma liao

1687509.gif

oh yah i collected my bilibo today, haven't showed it to the terrors yet
happy.gif
will see if they like it, else quickly sell off, kekekeke. did u buy the large one as well?

juxta,
the disney order is taking very long this time, pai seh. think got problem with my billing addy... sigh. will monitor and see how. pai seh ah.

dsii / ivied,
TCP order placed le, hopefully will go thru w/o problems for the billing addy

hi, need some advice from Pasir Ris mummies...

would like to check whether any1 enrol bbs at Nissi Childcare Pte Ltd located at Pasir Ris Dr 6? Is it good? Thanks..

morning!

TCP orders very chop chop! shipped out already
happy.gif

dsii, u have tees that are OOS at point of shipping although shopping cart accepted the orders.
-> matchable tank h/t grey xs (4)
-> basketball jersey captain xs (4)

mbb,
called acma liao, they said their policy if after 2 months of back order the system will cancel from supplier, so i asked them to go ahead to confirm cancellation. i'll refund u $23.68
happy.gif
will drop by one of these days to pick up the other board book & also pass u the $

mommies, receed the times book sale liao. lots of children's books!!! as low as $2. bought 3 big bags of board books for the terrors, wah har har!!!
1690767.gif

oh yes, anyone wants to donate to the west timor orphanage? i'll be passing the stuff to the tampines collection point's mommy next week. lemme know if u have okie?

dsii,
u miss me is it? haha!

darlie,
wow! sounds like this weekend may most likely go to expo to recee the stuff at JL and times. the books are cheap leh.

yami,
dun mention.

tgif! anyone free to meet up later tonight?

char,
yah, since got 2 sales ongoing at the same time, good to make a trip down
happy.gif
kekekekekeke. most children's books are going for $4 / $5. must really dig hard to find $2 ones, heh heh. got plenty of assessment books there too, older children's activity books, crayola products, puzzles from The Learning Journey, also stationery items. adults' items are as usual lah, fiction, self-help, cooking, travel, health blah blah (didn't pay much attention to these! i went there to chiong the kids' stuff nia)
happy.gif
the condition of the books are slightly better than previous, not so torn / dirty.

char
ya the $3 childrens books are BN and its the small kind of board books can even turn the corners and will flip up.

darlie
you going again tonight? I might be going again.
1691671.gif

Back