Mummies in Pasir Ris

My hb was doing e sums, if buy pail plus pole n 3mop heads will prolly cost abt e same. He was the one who told me abt this, I really very suaku!

So which studio can try, all abt e same ah

mbb...my fren booked together with the forum mummies..to get a better discount i think..all uner sean lau..and then all the props...backdrop..same same..hahahhaa...and my fren topped up for her elder ger to take with the sister...but heard fr her..the photographer more interested to take kids less than 1 yr de..so kinda impatient with her elder ger...

Juxta,
Tomato is my first choice but it's way too ex
sad.gif

my main reason for choosing Sean is his backdrops & props dun looked cheap to me. a few other photographer/studio have the same concept but somehow, the props juz seems cheapo.

i topped up for Meg ($35, very resonable). he took alot of Meg's pic (here's my main complain abt e photoshoot), alot of final details were not taken care of.
some of the pics were good but Meg's clothes are folded here & there. legs are in not so nice pose etc. and his props are really not meant for toddlers.
all these are unacceptable (to me) for studio photoshoots.

cant give you any recomendation coz wat i like may not be wat you require.

a fren of mine booked a long package from another studio, her 1st session was a turned off. e photographer actually "scolded" her toddler for not being cooperative.
but tat studio have very good reviews.

so....also tikam de.

i am looking fwd to my outdoor photoshoot end of the year. hopefully, it's gonna be fun & nice
happy.gif

attention mommies~
guardian got 10% off FM (except NB) till 11 feb.
only got to know abt this last nite so sup 3 cans of Gain 3 @ $48.55/ea
happy.gif

Hello Mummies,

Gong Xi Fa Cai ! Prosperous Chinese New Year to everyone!

So happening ard here, unlike my cave, quiet and good for hibernating. hahaha : )

I miss sunny days, my bike and shopping! Of course, de stress session with you gals la!

Juxta,
Am craving for pineapple tarts badly. Will give it a try to bake them myself with the #@$*?oven.
At least, can wallop the pineapple fillings even the crumbs didn't turn out as expected.

Bao,
How's E & C coping with the new environment in cc? Were they on half day/full day session? Did you placed them into different class/group?

Lbs,
I didn't expect there's strain of stomach flu over here. It took almost 2 weeks for the whole cycle to break. Wonder if it's the water here, cos I had dry red rashes after washing. I've put on gloves and applied cream but didn't seem to help. Looks like I need to buy the tabs to use the dish washer. Hope everything fine with you and your family.

Dsii,
I fell off my chair when I read Ruo Nu Zi. wahahaha. I've been faithful to a wonderful mop and have been using for quite a no.of years. My mop motivates me to practise wringing movements to use them on my "attacker". Just kidding " )

Char,
Has your dd started her new term? Share your slimming success. Am always hungry and munching on chocolate bars now. Tam chiak, cham liao.

Mbb,
All the photos looks nice and natural. If my memory didn't fail me, think Ibs have someone in mind. I didn't have a chance to take a family shoot as were super busy packing then. Overall, the blog have family appeals and the pic takens were bubbly and spontaneous. I likes candid pictures most.

YK,
Countdown. I will try to squeeze time to visit design torget next weekend if time permits. I think I ever saw some interior gadgets merchandise in parkmall.

Zion,
E looks like he's enjoying himself in CD : ) Just checked with my neighbour, I still have some potted plants and plants stand outside my apt, feel free to take over if you're keen. I wish am there to take care of my plants. sayang sayang.

Will catch up whenever am free.

Welcome Jocelyn!

Sincerity, I miss u leh! When u coming back, sob sob....
C & E ok in school. C still cries a little when she arrives, hehehe. E yayapapaya struts into class now, says he doesn't cry
happy.gif

nuah, good lah, come be my neighbour ;p

Sincerity! Miss u a lot leh!

Finally today boss give me the green light to allow me to clear all leave! So today is my last day of FTWM! keke..

Happy Chinese New Year and Happy V day to all PR mummies!

sincerity!! will give you ur 2yrs worth of pineapple tart and goodies when your back ok.

YK, u fry cuttlefish for your boss liao ah? whats future plans?

Happy Lunar new year to all!! Gong xi gong xi!

no future plan.. be a SAHM for a while and see how..

maybe we can arrange for weekeday meet up after CNY! keke.. finally i can meet in the weekday afteroon!

Time flies! If i remember right, the first time we met your twins were about 8mths old! Your job getting too much to bear ah

Bao,
Think it's just a phase C going thru. At least, she got someone to look up to. Have you got your dream house aldy? I want loots from bangkok too! heeheehee. Should be back latest by 2012 ba. sob

YK,
It must be a tough decision for you to quit. Given some time, you'll see the fruits of labour for all the efforts you've made. Jia you!
Dash for the store and grab lotsa of party favors from that uxx bldg.

Juxta,
Okie dokie. Let me mark down your ehem "promise" Will definitely have lotsa of makan session with you when back. So, I must slim down now, right?

Can any kind souls help me to find out the cost of these items in sing whilst you're shopping? Thanks!

Biotherm aquasource
Elisabeth arden moisturising hand cream
Elisabeth arden lip cream

sincerity
wahlau...y fell off chair? got hurt yourself bo?
aiyo....be careful hor..
hahahhaa..oooi...whats so funny? me ruo nu zi wat....not meh?

yk
meet morning can bo? afternoon i stuck with ian..

sincerity,
finally you managed to squeeze in some time to drop a few messages here. miss you lots! me slimming success? where have? more like filling out success and that is to whack 3 small jars & half a big jar of pineapple tarts. slimming success goes to dsii lah!

ya, L started sch on 1 feb and she's doing great so far as in she didn't cry and likes to go to sch. and so far she wet her shorts once in sch on the 2nd day, after that i guess she managed to get used to telling her teacher when she needs to pee.

yk,
enjoy life as sahm again, haha!

keke.. dsii, morning can, but not too early! me not those early bird!

char! dunno how long i can last! haha..

sincerity, me not at RP for a long time liao.. over shifted to East (very near home)

Bao,
Congrats! you must invite me to view yr house when am back, har? So thick skinned...let me drool and visualise my house in my dreamland.

Juxta,
No worries, you've helped me greatly, at least I've received $. Still waiting for goods to arrived though. Elias? that reminds me of tao huay with glutinous balls. piang.

Char,
Steady, girl : ) It'll easier for them to pick up habits in sch than me training them at home. My monkeys see, monkeys do. wahahahah Now, you have more time to pak tor with hubby *wink wink*

YK,
Oops, forgot abt that. Happy Valentine's day to all too! Smuack : )

sincerity,
still no time to pak tor leh. L's lessons are only 2hrs nia and during that time when she's in sch i get to do my daily chores then it's time to pick her up liao. not only money no enough, time for myself also no enough.
sad.gif
anyway gong xi fa cai & happy valentine's day to you too!!

<font color="ff0000"><font size="+2">the 'kiap-kiap man' wishing all</font></font> <font color="0000ff"><font size="+2">happy TIGER year! HUAT AH!!</font></font>

3636772.jpg

sincerity, Gong Xi Fa Cai!!! glad that they liked it, he was very excited about it too. I've to admit this is my 1st greeting card in yeaaaaaaars! hahaha

dsii, Ian big liao, looks like iz now!

juxta/char
this shows same factory..hahahhaha

newmummy
kam sia kam sia...
aiya..he not scared being caught de...he so proud of his creativity...

Ian look so cute! Actually Ian and Iz looks a like, just that one looks more "stretch"! haha..

dsii.. 9 plus ah...I try lah! keke..

Back