Mummies in Pasir Ris

my fil finally came back. he went to chinatown to meet up with old frens and he couldn't remember our tel number to inform us that he'll be back late. he lost track of time while chatting with frens whom he hasn't met in ages. we're all relieved that he's back. aiyo my hb even went to NPP to make report.

hi avocado, jas, karen,
i'll reply to e emails abt the playgroup tonight.

hi yk
thanks for adding me in. i've received e email n replied liao. i tik now waiting for e moderator to approve.

hi dsii
i dun hv jekartik's no.

hi mummies,
i just started a page in the Google Groups on informal playgroup. pls take a look, propose anything, suggest anything, put ur names down, etc.

jas,
he is 86 and is almost as deaf as a door knob. he wont be able to hear the phone ring and even if can he won't be able to hear us talk when he answers the phone.

mummies,

any1 can advice....C starting to feel jealous and afraid mummy dun love her ..... these few days she will cry when I leave her school....yesterday when I brought her to enrichment class....her teacher told me at times she will hv teary eyes..... normally she dun behave like that.....teachers and others hv been telling me bcos she is getting jealous of mei mei.......

wat shld I do huh?

Hmm.. maybe u shld stop telling her abt meimei? She may hv been too stress over it? Just keep telling her u love her? I dun hv such problems with G though. I remembered that I dun really talk abt the babies except when she ask abt my big tummy. But once a while I will ask for her permission if I can put DiDi's bed here, buy this shirt for DiDi. She get all excited abt seeing them.

But some mummies propose getting a big present for the her, give it to her after the delivery, and told her it is fr meimei. And for me, actually after my boys were delivered, I seldom carry them, in fact i spent more time with G and when the boys cry, I ask for G's permission before I go carry/feed/tend to them.

YK,

I dun really tell her much abt mei mei unless C asked...also she likes to kiss mei mei (in my tummy) ;) ...also now am buying some rompers etc for mei mei and when she saw it..she asked me who is it for etc...also she will ask me to buy this or that for mei mei....

Yup, a few ppl told me also...buy a present for her and give it to her on the 1st day when i deliver....

C also kept telling me she wants to feed mei mei etc....bt think she still feel jealous leh...sigh sigh...

nuah,

heard that some kids are like that when their mummy is preggie and will get better after deliver. when are you due?

nuah,
tell me abt it! C & E already started fighting for attention since birth!
3495190.gif
now they get very jealous of each other easily, everyday also got dramas unfolding at home :p

hey PR mummies, HAPPY NEW YEAR!

sorry i on and off this thread, very difficult to find ha. Anyway I am keen in the home playgroup too. How to add to the google group thingy ah?

bao,

E and C wants ur attention or anybody also can? C only wants my attention leh...this morning her teacher told me..she been crying on and off the whole day asking for me yesterday...and when my mom bathed her yesterday after school...she also crying asking for me.....

at home also wants me to sit down and watch TV with her or play with her....

heartache to see her cry like that bt also am so fustrated at times as cannot do my things...only when I scold her she will wants daddy bt for a while only and then wants mummy!!!

wat shld I do huh?

nuah,
mine also like that. mommy only... when i'm home. har har har. other times they are ok with other adults, dun really fight. they do it once i step into the house; start their whining and pushing each other away. so i ask them, u all waiting for me to come just to cane you issit? war har har har!

mommies,
any M or L sized mom who is keen to sell off your casual short-sleeved tees/berms in a bundle? intend to buy for my new DW to wear at home. prefer to be in good clean condition, pure 100% cotton tees with no sequins/glitter blah blah, just plain printed ones will do.

pls PM me if you have any okies?
happy.gif
thanks!

any mummies wanna order loveletters..? 1 metal biscuit tin ard 500 pcs....selling $45. from indonesia...tried b4...smell fragrance and taste quite gd...

char..am ordering 1 tin for myself..hahhaha..hb a loveletters lover loh...hmmm u see if any mummies wanna share share?

hahahaha....u not only in sleeping...oso gd in makaning loveletters...hahaha last yr dun hv this order..so before cny he himself finished up 3 bottle from ntuc..then cny i bought another 1-2 at hm..in case ppl come....then after cny...offer at ntuc..he bot another 2 i think..hahhaha....u say leh

dsii,
woah he really can eat leh.

jerkatik,
they're snacks that come in rolled up form. in malay i think its called kueh belandah.

jerkatik,
you sound indonesian from the sound of your nickname. think you may have seen them before. CNY approaching, you see them almost everywhere, supermarkets to bakeries.

Char,
*applouse for you*. I think I am half peranakan like you, but I never eat that, even when we celebrate CNY, I don't remember that we have that. wakakaka....
But not to sure what they called it.

but i just google it, and know what is that.
happy.gif

jerkatik,
my mum's side of the family are pure peranakan and that's what i hear them call the love letters in malay.
happy.gif
anyway, my dad is not peranakan while my mum is pure peranakan hence that makes me half peranakan, haha! or rather that's what i'd like to consider myself as. i was also looked after by my peranakan grandmother since young so that's where i learn some of the peranakan malay lang. but i can't speak as well as my mum's side of the family.

wow, nice story.

i will email my mom asking about this snack.
maybe she knows better than me.

Indonesia is too big. In my part, i never saw like this or maybe because i am always at home, just read books. hahaha

mommies,
have this from Ikea to pass down. pls collect from st 12 if you're keen. thanks

sorry, pls post here if u are keen hor, no time to check PMs/emails, hehehehe. bz spring-cleaning now

3513198.jpg

another item to pass down:
a potty! no pooping before, they use it to pretend to do their biz (with diapers on hor) cos the hole was too small to sit comfortably
happy.gif

3513276.jpg
3513277.jpg

Can anyone share wat brand of washing machine are u using and is it good?

My Thomson washhing machine just died on us! Got to go get a new one soon..

Back