MMI @ katong shopping centre

hi elaine,
that's true. The waterworks show is quite violent and most of the rides are really for adults. I been to the one at los angeles before.

hi jamie,
i think is better to go wkdays.... during e photo taking with e character they also can spend a bit more time with us since not much ppl waiting...
happy.gif
At least Zhaohui got his chance to hugssssss n kiss e character n also take individual photossssss.

smallbell,
then is e same lor... e waterworks show here also very violent....

elaine
ya i saw u took quite a few shots with the characters, last time only limit to 2 shots nia.

smallbell
dont waste money, i too wont be going.

hi smallbell,
no la... i didnt try any exciting rides... used to like those rides when i'm young but now is like everythg only kids... no more such urges on those rides....

hi jamie,
guess is becos not many ppl there...

smallbell,
i read e newspaper yesterday then they introducing e exciting rides at universal studio...think u shoukld go n try out since u like all these.... but seems like not all e rides are ready...so do check to make sure u can play all e rides before u buy e tickets...
happy.gif

hi elaine,
oh yes, i will definitely still go in for the roller coaster rides but will wait awhile till they settle down. Not so crowded and hopefully come up with some discount or promotion for hotel cum universal. I would like to try the hotel stay, hardrock hotel looks good.
happy.gif

hi ladies,
remember we are talking abt sch outing recently...
ZH's CC is bringing them to zoo today.... heehee SZ is going too.... hope they are well there...cos they will go to rainforest for water play so i cant help but keep telling e teachers to look after my kids :p really a paranoid mother....

smallbell,
mmi bringing patrick to underwater world... so nice hor...

hi elaine,
how come you are not following, as normally playgroup parents allowed to join right?

Got to pay $25 for the underwater. Just few months ago he went already so when i told him that not allow to join this excursion, he got angry. No choice, still let him go this time.

elaine
wow both ZH & SZ must be excited!! but its raining very heavily now wor, hope they hv covered most the places before i rained. u cant take leave to join them? coz SZ still so young leh.

smallbell
i also went with chloe to underwater world last year for her excursion. its been so long since i last step in sentosa
biggrin.gif

thats when i saw the universal studio still under construction. really nothing fantastic compare to the one in US. so most likely i will give it a miss lah.

Hi,

I am thinking of putting my boy in The Nurture Cottage. Any comments or experience to share? Previously my son atttend MMI but I prefer a more group based ciriculum.

Hi sylv,

my gal and bb_ethan's son is attending full day CC in nurture cottage.

My gal has been attending since 18mths old and now she is 3 yrs old....

Pls note that all ciriculum is in the morning and after nap time is more of free and easy such as art & crafts, singing etc....and some older kids do attend enrichment class either b4 nap or after nap time.

sylv
yes... my boy also attending full day there. So far, very happy with them and he's always happy to go to sch every day. Agree that they do quite a far bit of arts & craft.

how old is yr boy?

nuahcouple
finally see that they are going outing. C's going to the play at Esplanade? I was still thinking of taking leave to bring him there. Now save me a day's leave liao. Wonder if we can tag along.

bbethan,

yes C is going and she can't wait to go...ya Tina was telling me this morning that u intend to bring E there urself ;)

anyway, at their age more of art & crafts..think when they are in N2....they will hv worksheets to do
happy.gif

Hb also asked if parents can go as he scare not enough teachers and helper to take care of the kids....I said no worries lah...just let them be independant and also Tina will let parents know if they can go...kekeke

nuahcouple
i'm fine to let him go with the school. they can manage lah since it's only 2 classes going. I was thinking of asking to tag along more to join in the fun than worry abt him... keke

kekeke... to be honest, i'm confused which class he's in. all along i thought he's still in the youngest class n C in N1 cos he hasn't cross the 30 months age to join N1.

bt E is born in the yr 2007 right? if yes, then he shld be in Annie Apple like C...they only split them after the nap time which I hv come across a few times...E will be with the younger kids in Annie apple and Clever cat while C will be with the older kids like peter rabbit etc.

C is the eldest in Annie apple ;) So both E and C are in N1 ;)

yes. he's dec 07. i ever asked magdalene if he's in N1. She told me they are still putting him in Clever Cat cos he hasn't turn 30mths. only then, they will trsf him to Annie Apple cos of some MCYS ratio thingy. So he's wif the other younger 07 kids like Mark, Artorius, etc.

confusing hor?? doesn't matter to me lah... hehe
maybe that's why he's now very close to Mark instead of C liao.

So you found yr new place already?

bbethan,

Oh I c...bt they allow E to go to watch the Magic Garden?

Lately, more and more new kids in Nurture Cottage.....and in full day CC...that is why they hv to split the older kids in Annie apple after nap as there are too many younger kids liao...kekekeke ......

Small bell,

yes, the classes are name afte ther Letterland as in Nurture Cottage the kids learn Letterland
happy.gif

A : Annie Apple
B : Bouncy Ben
C : Clever cat and so on
happy.gif

small bell,

yes nurture cottage has a few expat kids...the fees quite ok compare to other schools...and they get to mix with diff countries ppl
happy.gif

nuahcouple
nurture cottage is under Pat's schoolhouse?
cos it brings me to that webpage when i typed nurture cottage.
how much is the registration fee?
and the fees compared to MMI?

ykkk
cherie hearts mountbatten has a preview this sat at 10.30am and another timing in the afternoon. u can call them to arrange.

nurture cottage is associated with Pat's Schoolhouse. Fees is $600 (after full time working mum's subsidy). Cheaper than MMI. When i was doing my cc shopping last yr, find their fees v reasonable among that area. In fact, the new ccs that opened recently are still more ex.

nuahcouple
haha... that's something i like abt nurture cottage. have a little mix of diff nationalities.

bbethan,

yeah...when I was doing CC shopping b4 C turns 18mth last time....I found that Nurture Cottage Fees is reasonable and also cleaner than than others.

Also, the classes are much smaller than others too
happy.gif

hi jamie,
not yet as she is still doing ok at babysitter. Might wait awhile more when she is stronger in health and eating solid food. The worry part about infantcare is that might fall sick during the starting stage.

smallbell
if she's doing fine with babysitter then stay put, till she's ready for school. coz once start school, its really inevitable to fall sick.

hi jamie,
yes, even with older kids, will also fall sick when school starts, baby more risk. MMI will appeal to mcys to let her start cc at around 17mths, instead of the normal 18mths old.

smallbell
oh u already spoken to mei to start her at 17mths? patrick can go to school with mei mei liao
happy.gif

today is easter day celebration at shaws, hv painted some easter eggs for chloe to bring to school. kids can dress up for today. i bought a bunny mask for chloe & this morning i saw some ang mo kids dress up as bunny so cute!
biggrin.gif

hv a good easter holiday ladies!!

Back