Mel Shoes by MELISSA (FINAL REDUCTIONS, Closing Down SALES, LAST Chance) ~Tweetsprees~

Hello Tweetsprees, do you have any plan to start this spree soon? Would love to place order when you start. Thanks!

hello irenet

am currently taking a break.
do keep a look out for this space for any more sprees in the future.
thanks for your interest
happy.gif

Batch 31 OPEN with FREE SHIPPING
(this spree will no longer be an ongoing spree, i will open each batch once I have some spare time)
also, do note the changes in self collection options, i don't have much time to do meet ups anymore

Exchange rate now British Pound GBP(£)1 : SGD2.15 *subject to changes

Website Link : http://www.melshoes.com/
Seller Speed : 2-3 weeks (they can take from 3-10 days to process, good things are worth the wait tho ^^)
Estimated Shipping : Free shipping
Ordering : Ongoing
Note: recommend to size up if getting wedges/heels or if you are in between sizes

Delivery options:
Self collection
Punggol home (timing to be confirmed)

Normal postage
≤ 500g: S$1.50
500g - 1kg: S$2.55
1kg - 2kg: S$3.35

Registered postage - Normal postage + additional $2.25
plz note that bulky mail (those that can't fit in mail box) & reg mail can only be mailed out once a week since post office is closed by the time i end work

TA-Q-BIN courier: from $6

Post your orders here or email to [email protected] or leave a comment at http://tweetsprees.livejournal.com/20755.html

Order Format:
Name:
Contact (email/hp no.):
Item name:
URL:
Size:
Colour:
Qty:
Price in GBP(£):
Price in SGD: Item(s) price in GBP(£)* 2.15
Delivery method: Self collection/ normal mail/ registered mail

Charges
Handling fee $1.00/spree order

Please proceed with payment after you've placed your order. No confirmation is required.

Payment:
1st payment for order - Item(s) price in SGD + $1.00 (handling fee)
2nd payment for the shipping charges, GST(if any), local postage etc

Payment mode:
By IB & ATM Transfer to DBS Savings Plus 062-6-000846
For internet banking transfer,use nick during transfer
For ATM transfers,indicate the ref no., time, date and amount of transfer.

Terms & Conditions:
1. Please spree with us if only u agree to the t&c.
2. We are not held responsible if the merchant ships the wrong item or if the item is defective or if there is any missing item in the order.
3. We will not be held liable for shipment delays from the merchant/freight forwarding company.
4. We will not be held liable for the loss of your items en route from UK to Singapore.
5. We will try to avoid incurring GST. But should GST be incurred due to shipping, it will have to be shared among the spreeists.
6. We reserve the right to cancel this spree due to poor response.
7. All items are to be collected within 3 weeks after spree arrival else disposed or donated.
8. NO payment= NO Order.
9. Please proceed with payment after you've placed your order. No confirmation is required.
10. No cancellation or refund is allowed upon payment.
11. Reg mail and bulky items will be send out once a week.
12. We will not be held liable for any damaged or missing articles, should you opt for normal postage.Return address will be written at the back of every parcel.
13. We reserve the right to reject orders.
14. Updates will be done on spree page and mass email will be send when items arrived.
15. Handling charge of $1.00/spree order will be collected regardless of postage/self collection.

Last edited:
INSTOCK: Selling off Lilly Pilly II White/Red Flip Flops size UK6/ EU39/ US8 (Brand new in box)
for $42.40 (cost price)

(no waiting time as it is instock)
Please PM me or email to [email protected]

8532300.jpg

Hi!

Please order for me:
Apple Ribbon Bow III Black wedges
Apple Ribbon Bow III Toffee wedges
Both EUR 4
Both £35 each
Total S$151.5 (35*2*2.15)+1

Kindly confirm order.
I can transfer at ATM tmrw to your acct.

Thank you,
Irenet

hello irenet

im sorry but i can only take in another £51 for this batch. otherwise the cap will bust and GST may be incurred.
do let me know again which one u wanna take.

Batch 31 CLOSED
plz make unpaid orders by tmr, otherwise slot will be given to next paid orders.
for those who missed this batch, you can leave your email so I can inform you once I open the next batch

Is the following still available?

INSTOCK: Selling off Fresh Open Toe Slip On II size UK4/ EU37/ US6 (Brand new in box)
for $26.44 (cost price) due to wrong size ordered by spree-ist

Dear xraiinx,

Transfer has been made via IB from my UOB account.
My apology.. had wanted to transfer to you from my POSB account via ATM however the abadoned account has no money to transfer out. LOL
To: xraiinx 7171-081-0626000846 (SGD)
Amt: SGD 77.00
My intital: irenet
Transaction Reference: 1308050400674390

Thank you for ordering for me.

Cheers.

hello juzkiyomi! :)

will open next batch sometime later cuz i won't have the time to handle so many batches at one go now

Back