Mel Shoes by MELISSA (FINAL REDUCTIONS, Closing Down SALES, LAST Chance) ~Tweetsprees~

xraiinx

Sales now on!

*i've received a few queries regarding the quality of mel & melissa bought elsewhere
there are mel & melissa imitations outside (e.g pre-orders, second hands, third party sellers)
so plz becareful and make sure they are authorised mel & melissa distributors

*a note by authorized mel distributor
"We are an authorized distributor of Mel shoes. All Mel items sold on this site and stockists listed on this site are authentic products sourced directly from Mel in Brasil. Unfortunately due to Mel’s popularity fakes are available both on-line and in the retail sector. The fakes appear identical to the real Mel’s (having the correct logos) however the quality is vastly inferior. The fakes are coming out of China who simply do not have the technology nor the care factor to create pvc shoes to Mel’s standards."

Spree website: http://www.melshoes.com/women.html
Seller Speed : +/-1.5 week
Shipping : £2/pair
Ordering : Ongoing
Exchange rate now British Pound GBP(£)1 : SGD1.98 *subject to changes
Note: recommend to size up if you are in between sizes

Delivery options:
Self collection
Punggol home (almost daily, timing to be confirmed)
Other places plz ask

Normal postage
≤ 500g: S$1.70
500g - 1kg: S$2.55
1kg - 2kg: S$3.35

Registered postage - Normal postage + additional $2.25
plz note that bulky mail (those that can't fit in mail box) & reg mail can only be mailed out once a week since post office is closed by the time i end work

TA-Q-BIN courier: from $7 (there are cases where TA-Q-BIN may miss the delivery, plz understand that this is beyond my control, i will provide tracking no. for all parcels so you can enquire with them directly at 1800- 2255-888)

Post your orders here or email to [email protected]
Order Format:
Name:
Contact (email/hp no.):
Item name:
URL:
Size: Plz note that sizing is in UK! ,also do click on your size to see if it is OOS,
Colour:
Qty:
Price in GBP(£):
Price in SGD: Item(s) price in GBP(£) + £2 (int'l shipping)* 1.98
Delivery method: Self collection/ normal mail/ registered mail

Charges
Misc fee $1.00/spree order (plz understand that this is to cover for the cost of mailing bags, stationery and charges for calls/texts)

Please proceed with payment after you've placed your order. No confirmation is required.

Payment:
1st payment for order (FINAL price)- Item(s) price in SGD + $1.00 (misc fee)
2nd payment for local postage (FOC for self collection)

Payment mode:
By IB & ATM Transfer to DBS Savings Plus 062-6-000846
For internet banking transfer,use nick during transfer
For ATM transfers,indicate the ref no., time, date and amount of transfer.

For those who are interested, check out my spree on Melissa shoes from NON NON UK
http://singaporemotherhood.com/forum/threads/melissa-shoes-from-nonnon-uk.46532/

Terms & Conditions:
1. Please spree with us if only u agree to the t&c.
2. We are not held responsible if the merchant ships the wrong item or if the item is defective or if there is any missing item in the order.
3. We will not be held liable for shipment delays from the merchant/freight forwarding company.
4. We will not be held liable for the loss of your items en route from UK to Singapore.
5. We will try to avoid incurring GST. But should GST be incurred due to shipping, it will have to be shared among the spreeists.
6. We reserve the right to cancel this spree due to poor response.
7. All items are to be collected within 3 weeks after spree arrival else disposed or donated.
8. NO payment= NO Order.
9. Please proceed with payment after you've placed your order. No confirmation is required.
10. No cancellation or refund is allowed upon payment.
11. Reg mail and bulky items will be send out once a week.
12. We will not be held liable for any damaged or missing articles, should you opt for normal postage.Return address will be written at the back of every parcel.
13. We reserve the right to reject orders.
14. Updates will be done on spree page and mass email will be send when items arrived.
15. Misc charge of $1.00/spree order will be collected regardless of postage/self collection.

Last edited:

hi carrot

you can drop by our local Melissa stores to get a fitting since Mel by Melissa and Melissa shoes run similar in size
happy.gif

Exclusive Free shipping for one batch if it hits 150GBP, valid for 2 days only

Order & payment to be in by Sun night 11pm (7 Apr) to enjoy the offer

Batch 1 placed with free shipping!

Thank you mummies for the overwhelming response.

So sorry to the mummies who were interested but unable to join this batch due to cap busting.
For mummies who are still interested, we will open the next batch. Do note that the next batch would not have free shipping. The shipping cost will be £12 which will be shared between spree-ers according to items' price.

Batch 2 OPEN

Exchange rate now British Pound GBP(£)1 : SGD2.12 *subject to changes

Sales now On

Website Link : http://www.melshoes.com/
Seller Speed : 2 weeks
Estimated Shipping : £12.00 flat rate, Spilt by item price
Ordering : Ongoing
British Pound GBP(£)1 : SGD2.12 *subject to changes

Delivery options:
Self collection
Punggol home (weekday nights)

Normal postage
≤ 500g: S$1.50
500g - 1kg: S$2.55
1kg - 2kg: S$3.35

Registered postage - Normal postage + additional $2.25

Post your orders here or email to [email protected] or leave a comment at http://tweetsprees.livejournal.com/6050.html

Order Format:
Name:
Contact (email/hp no.):
Item name:
URL:
Size:
Colour:
Qty:
Price in GBP(£):
Price in SGD: Item(s) price in GBP(£)* 2.12
Delivery method: Self collection/ normal mail/ registered mail

Charges
Handling fee $1.00/spree order

Please proceed with payment after you've placed your order. No confirmation is required.

Payment:
1st payment for order - Item(s) price in SGD + $1.00 (handling fee)
2nd payment for the shipping charges, GST(if any), local postage etc

Payment mode:
By IB & ATM Transfer to DBS Savings Plus 062-6-000846
For internet banking transfer,use nick during transfer
For ATM transfers,indicate the ref no., time, date and amount of transfer.

Terms & Conditions:
1. Please spree with us if only u agree to the t&c.
2. We are not held responsible if the merchant ships the wrong item or if the item is defective or if there is any missing item in the order.
3. We will not be held liable for shipment delays from the merchant/freight forwarding company.
4. We will not be held liable for the loss of your items en route from UK to Singapore.
5. We will try to avoid incurring GST. But should GST be incurred due to shipping, it will have to be shared among the spreeists.
6. We reserve the right to cancel this spree due to poor response.
7. All items are to be collected within 3 weeks after spree arrival else disposed or donated.
8. NO payment= NO Order.
9. Please proceed with payment after you've placed your order. No confirmation is required.
10. No cancellation or refund is allowed upon payment.
11. Reg mail and bulky items will be send out once a week.
12. We will not be held liable for any damaged or missing articles, should you opt for normal postage.Return address will be written at the back of every parcel.
13. We reserve the right to reject orders.
14. Updates will be done on spree page and mass email will be send when items arrived.
15. Handling charge of $1.00/spree order will be collected regardless of postage/self collection.

Last edited:
hi celine

i'll be capping at £120 and shipping will be split by item price
so the estimated shipping would be £1 for every £10 spent.

however do look out for occasional exclusive free shipping offers
happy.gif

ANOTHER WEEKEND OFFER: Exclusive Free shipping if batch hits 150GBP

For mummies who missed out the free shipping offer last week, grab your slots now before it's filled up again!

Batch 1 shipped finally!

There was some stock issue hence the delayed shipment. However melshoes has resolved it
happy.gif

hello m1ckey

order noted. please make payment to DBS Savings Plus 062-6-000846 to confirm your order
happy.gif

hi jojo

we currently have an exclusive free shipping offer
happy.gif

the final cost of the shoe will be £27 * 2.12 = SGD57.24 + SGD1 (handling fee) = SGD58.24

Hi jojo

Order noted, do u still want to get te cherry bow pump?
Let me know so I can reserve slot for you.

As for the sizing, you can refer to http://www.melshoes.com/size-guide/ . I'm not too sure abt flitflop sizing but I know melshoes sizing run similar to melissa's

£46 more to get free shipping

do make payment for unpaid orders soon so we can close.
i've calculated and realized that after taking into account all unpaid orders, the cap would be exceeded.
Hence, we may open another batch, so do keep your orders coming
happy.gif

I received an unclaimed payment of $25.20, the only matching order i found was m1ckey's order, plz let me know if u had made payment, can't pm you cuz pm blocked

post on behalf of Zann
Item name: Apple Mid Wedge Sandal II
URL: http://www.melshoes.com/mel-shoes-apple-ii-bow-heel-shoe-cream.html
Size: 6
Colour: cream
Qty: 1
Price in GBP(£): 35
Price in SGD: Item(s) price in GBP(£35)* 2.12 = SGD74.20

Item name: Cherry Bow Pump
URL: http://www.melshoes.com/mel-shoes-cherry-bow-pump-black.html
Size: 6
Colour: black
Qty: 1
Price in GBP(£): 27
Price in SGD: Item(s) price in GBP(£27)* 2.12 = SGD57.24

Final price: SGD74.20 + SGD57.24 + SGD1 (handling fee) = SGD132.44

£72 more to get free shipping for Batch 3!

m1ckey, plz contact me if you see this to confirm your payment

Hi Tweetsprees,
Date: 14/04/2013
Time:9:26
Ref:5370
Amt:$25.20
Pls verify the payment received. Thks

Parcel one of three for Batch 1 has arrived
have emailed/PMed spree-ers whose items are here for collection

Back