Married an asshole

Paxdolphin

Just had a miscarriage and I cannot tolerate how indifferent my husband is. Upon knowing I was pregnant, he started to text me every morning to ask how I was. We don't stay together. Once I got the miscarriage, he stopped texting me. He changes his job every year either from being asked to leave or cos he is itchy for new environment. Because of this he could hardly go with me for any doctor appointment. He doesn't volunteer to share the cost either. On the day I took the pill to induce miscarriage, I even had to ask him to stay over if not he would not have. 2 days after while I was still on HL, he asked me when can we go shopping for new house stuff. He is only concerned about the new house. I am 99% sure that he married me just so that he can get that bto unit. 3lon the 4th day after the pill, he had an off day but instead of coming to see me, he went to arrange for item delivery, installation and was at the new house until 7pm. I am totally disappointed with this ass. Really just did the deed and f off.

Just had a miscarriage and I cannot tolerate how indifferent my husband is. Upon knowing I was pregnant, he started to text me every morning to ask how I was. We don't stay together. Once I got the miscarriage, he stopped texting me. He changes his job every year either from being asked to leave or cos he is itchy for new environment. Because of this he could hardly go with me for any doctor appointment. He doesn't volunteer to share the cost either. On the day I took the pill to induce miscarriage, I even had to ask him to stay over if not he would not have. 2 days after while I was still on HL, he asked me when can we go shopping for new house stuff. He is only concerned about the new house. I am 99% sure that he married me just so that he can get that bto unit. 3lon the 4th day after the pill, he had an off day but instead of coming to see me, he went to arrange for item delivery, installation and was at the new house until 7pm. I am totally disappointed with this ass. Really just did the deed and f off.
oh dear, do u see a future with him like this?

How long you both knew one another before married? How long you both been married?
Like margret mentioned, do you see a future with him? What's your next intention/move?

This kind of men put on an act before they get what they want so no point asking if he’s always been like this or how long have you known him. If he is out to cheat you, he will be the perfect boyfriend until it’s time for him to show his true colours. My ex spouse is exactly like that so I know. Please leave him ASAP or you will pay a heavier price than now years down the road. And please do not have a baby with him. He will use that child against you so that he can claim a bigger portion of the flat.

Hello. I just want to offer an alternative perspective. Maybe his way of dealing with the loss is different from yours, and he feels that acting like nothing ever happened will somehow make the situation go away. He may also just not know the right things to say or do to comfort you, or may find staying with you taxing because he wants to hide his emotions. Of course you know better if that is the case, but pregnancy is a testing journey for any relationship. Give him a chance until you're in a better mental state, take it slow for now. Concentrate on your recovery and give specific instructions for things you expect him to do. Hope you feel better soon!

I feel hopeless about this marriage. Only thing that remains is companionship if there is any. This guy is definitely not into me.

He hasn't come to see me since Sunday. My review was on wed but he didn't follow cos he was working. Today he went to check out furniture shop for the new house. He is not even sad about the miscarriage. He is only concerned about the new house which he made most of the decisions. Like making appointment with ID...he made first then asked me if I was interested to join? Wtf

I feel hopeless about this marriage. Only thing that remains is companionship if there is any. This guy is definitely not into me.
you already know he is not for you, why want to waste time on him.
even a dog will be a better companionship

Back