Maid for Transfer

micloh81

Hi, I have a maid for transfer.Her English is good,fast learner -- she can cook now even after with me for ard 3 weeks, cleaniness is good
Reason for transfer:Actually have a maid which i already intend to bring in but my agt actually issued air ticket for this current maid. Philipina, $340 without off days(2 years).
Experience: She had been in Msia (Kl as housemaid with a family for 4 years)

Good for family with baby or kids. Can contact me at [email protected] as I seldom login here to check.

I'm sending my Indon maid back to agency. Anyone wanna view can call the agency, Nora Agency @ Beauty World.

She's fresh Indo when she arrived, with me 3 mths. Communication is my biggest issue, as I cant speak Bahasa & her English is horrid. Currently $280/mth without off day($20more/mth)

She can do daily chores, but any addition chore must explain with hands & legs actions. She wouldnt take initiative to do it. She is oki with toddlers too, as they dont say much words, so maybe easier to communicate with.

Hi, My hubby will send my maid who has been with us for 9 months back to agent on this wednesday/20 June.
She is good in houseworks, wash car, cooking chinese food, porriage for my kids ( 6 and 3 yrs old ), cook soup, operate microwave, oven, bottles sterliser, washine mashine, cooker, blender, vacuum and etc.
She is indonesian and can speak English as well as understand simple chinese.
The reason we do not want her is she has made many friends in my condo and use make a lots of phone calls. You see, she is at home alone from 7am to 7pm when my kids are in childcare. My monthly local call phone bills come to $10+ . Usually me & my hubby will use hp. When we confronted her, she denies the usage. When she go down to wash car, she will stay there to talk to those rubbish guys. I think it is not safe to have her with us coz no one at home to monitor her. Don't know if she will bring some guys home when we are not around.
If you didn't plan to leave her at home alone, then I highly recommend her.
You can call me at 82336226

I also have a maid for transfer, a Philipina who has 4 years work experience looking after a baby boy from birth. She is very good with kids, cooks pretty decent food and is generally hard working. I'm sending her back to the agent soon because my husband wants to employ someone taller (our house has very high ceiling, she can't reach many places) and younger. She is 40 and we don't feel comfortable telling her what to do because she comes with experience. My hubby is very fussy and impatient so it was difficult for her to adapt to our household. If you are not fussy and want someone to do housework and look after your kid, she'll be suitable. You can pm me if interested.

I have filipino maid for transfer. Her main duty is to take care of my toddler who is 18mths now. I have her for about 4mths already. She is very attentive to my boy and very patient with him when he throws tantrums. She will read and play with him very well. The reason I an letting her go is because I am taking back my old maid. She is single, pleasant looking, mid 20s. Pls pm me!

Hi, i have an indonesian maid for transfer. she is good with housework and will take initative to clean the house. Can cook chinese and western food as I've taught her for the past 4 months. She also looks after my dog. I'm letting her go because of communication problem and more importantly, she is unable to help me look after my baby. She is currently taking english class near SP (for another 6 weeks). Salary is $280 p/mth (no off). Please email me <[email protected]> if you are interested.

Looking for a trustworthy & pleasant looking maid whom is hygience, independent and love child. Pls pm me should you are letting go a considerably good maid.

Looking for a Indo/Mymmar/SriLankan transfer maid here. Please PM me
happy.gif

HI,
I am also looking for a maid to help my mum take care of my BBs. Hopefully, can speak simple Mandarin and is a Mynmaese.

Any1 has any, pls PM me.

Hey i have a maid for transfer. She is 2 years of experience taking care of old ppl and 2 year old girl in singapore. Just with me 2 mths. She can cook and can speak english.
Hygiene is 7 upon 10. Attitude is 9 upon 10.
Acceptable look.
She ask for transfer as she said she cant handle my son. My son keep hitting her. Hiazzzzz. My new maid will probably be here by 30th May. Interested you may pm me.

HI,
I am also looking for a transfer maid to help my mum take care of my 4 months baby. Can speak simple Mandarin as my mom can not understand English.
Please PM me.

Hi, I am also looking for a good maid, i hv a 3 yr old gal, basically looking for someone who is able to cook, good hygiene, hard working &amp; good attitude. Pls email me at [email protected]. Thank you

Hi all,
I am looking for a maid, mainly to do household chores and take care of my 2 year old toddler. My mum will be at home to supervise the maid. Want someone who has good hygiene and willing to learn. Please sms me at 98760322 if you have. Thanks!!

lala: still keen to look for a maid? it's my helper's sis. she has juz gone back to fili last wk. but it will be direct-hire.

hi Wei Lin,

I don't mind her age but I need someone who can take care of newborn, cook do housework and ok with no off days.

Honesty, hardworking with right attitude is also very important.

Does she fulfill the above requirements?

Hi, I've a Burmese maid for transfer. She is 23 years old and 1st time in Singapore. Need teaching &amp; guidance. But she is keen to learn. English speaking is little &amp; can write.

She has been with me for 3 weeks. Would like to transfer her coz my old maid wanna return to Singapore. Prefer her due to my 3 year old gal is very close to her.

Interested, pse SMS 96421179. Kindly do not use PM coz unable to access. Thanks!

Hi,

I'm looking for a transfer maid who can help me with housechores and to look after my 9 month old baby. I need a Filipina who speaks English and have experience taking care of babies. Preferably able to start in October. And prefer someone with recommendations from current employer

Please email me at [email protected]

Hi,
I'm sending my Indon maid back to my agency as have decided to get a more experienced Filipino maid.

She's good with children, I have 2 boys (3yo and 1yo) and she can handle both. Household work is ok. The main problem with her is she cannot cook and I don't have time to cook everyday.

If looking after children is your priority and she doesn't need to cook much, she'll be very good for you. She's willing to learn so I'm sure if you have the time to teach her, she'll be ok.

I'm returning her to Rejoice at Far east shopping centre, I believe there's a branch at Bukit timah shopping centre as well.

Hi Im new here and not sure whether my earlier posting went through. Anyway Im looking for an experienced Indo maid to look after my 3 children. Prefer direct from employers and no agents please. Email me at [email protected] or SMS me at 81614565 pls. Thanks

i'm looking for a transfer maid urgently since current one need to go back urgently due to family prob.

i prefer someone whom can take care of my 2y gal and do housework.
no off days and hp allowed.

Pls PM me if u had any maid for transfer, thanks

Hi all, I'm also looking for good transfer maid.
Pls do contact me at 91508149 if u have any maid for transfer. No off days and hp.

Hi All

I have a Indonesian transfer maid avail by end Mar2010 (when my new maid arrived)

We have good relationship, but my children cannot really "get along" with her as they are very sticky to me.. she agrees to help me until my new maid arrived.

Basically she can
1) cook (average, sometimes very nice, sometimes not so).. willing to try but she is better in malay food than Chinese food
2) Housework/cleaning wise, she is fast, acceptable (considering she cooks, cleans and take care of my 2 children) But if u are fussy, might not be suitable ..
3)Taking care of children, I kept her for 1 year plus cause I trust she will not beat my kids, although sometime my children very rough and dont want her (that is why im helping her get new empoyer)
4) Her pay SGD350 with one day off to meet her sis(her sis is working here 4yrs and renewing her contract in Apr)
5) Her history (ExSin 2004-2006) with me fr Nov08- till now
6) She requested for transfer cause she prefers to find a family with younger children if possible as she thinks if she can "click" with the children she can take care of them better (that's the reason she give me when she request for transfer)

Contact me at [email protected] or 98590021 for more details or Bio-Data..

I have to state I can only release her when my new maid arrive (ets. by end Mar10), its our mutual agreement..

Oops I forgot to state.. her English is good..
Definitely can understand.. Chinese, abit think can understand but cant really speak

hi Kathy,
i'm keen, by the way how old is she. is she still available? knidly advise. thank you.
best regards,
HS

Hi HuiXian

My maid is 30 years old, she is still avail, but like mentioned can only release her when my new maid comes.(Approx. by end mar2010)

Hi,

I have a Filipino maid for transfer in early-mid April. Her profile is as follows:

Religion: Christian

Built: Average

Appearance: Clean, neat and pleasant

Strengths:
- Can cook a variety of tasty chinese dishes and simple western food
- Can do housework without supervision
- Can speak, read and write English
- Strong: good for housework and helping with carrying groceries
- Good with children (can play with them and read stories to them)
- Gentle and good with baby

Expected pay: $400 with one off day/month

She's been working for me since Nov 2009. But she has experience working in SG and Hong Kong in the 1990s.

The reason why I'm letting her go is that we don't need a maid to take care of my baby anymore. Managed to get my mum to help me. So am getting cheaper Indo maid to do housework only.

PM me if you are interested.

Hello Kathy - is your maid still available? Your profile do not accept PM.

If she is, can share pic and bio? email me at deny.teguh at gmail.com

Hi, I have a maid to transfer. I'll bring her back to agent tomorrow coz my new maid came.

She is 26yrs old, indonesian, slim &amp; tall, $340 per mth with no day off.

She has a good attitude and good with kids and cooking. She can speak some kid's english &amp; chinese words.

The reason I want to change her is because she is very slow in doing housework. For instance, we completed dinner at 8pm and she would do all the cleaning &amp; washing until 10pm in the kitchen only. Since she is slow, I feel that I cannot rely her to help me with the kids during night time. She has been with me for 5 months.

If you are interest, pls call sunway agency / Angie at 63377757. The maid name is Vanda.

Any good ex-Sin maid for transfer? Good with toddler, good housekeeping n cooking without much supervision. Thanks!

Back