Lovely JW Mommies

i don't think i can join u gals to do mooncake liao. my shipment delay and delay. next week arriving and lots of deliveries to do
sad.gif

Talking about work I'm so pek che, got a new manager likes to play chess, suddenly I got moved from here to there and then elsewhere in less than 3 months, but also good, means I probably can knock off at 6 Liao and post more in forums

Morning ladies!

It's school holidays... Any good place to go?

Klite, y need to shift here n there. That's his management style ar. Keke..

who's making mc this week?

klite, i saw u dis mrng u din c me. y u every mrng look so blur one ah? how's ryan in sch now? u like the school?

the way u describe ur manager - niceeeee........lol

Wendy, I tried avocado milk shake.
Avocado, fresh milk and brown sugar n ice. Yummy!
I put ice into blender to crash it, then put in sliced avocado, milk and brown sugar (melted) to blend again.

I just use hot water to melt it.
Normally 2 avocado and 3 glasses of milk. Brown sugar is for betta taste. Depend on your level of sweetness preferred.

gula melaka go melaka to buy ;p *hide*

btw i went for the esiway way pan cooking demo hor, the fella say, wanna cook gula melaka, normally ppl ish just slice and throw into pot let it melt. he say NEVER DO THAT!!! he say slice liao, put into a small pot to melt it. then NEED TO SIEVE IT before putting back into main pot. he say after that u look into your sieve then u can see all the dead housefly, insect, cockroach leg.....

erm................

Err... Even softer than kiwi leh.
I just cut n mashed it for my junior to eat .

Me & my elder one don't like the raw taste but I tried the juice u trying to make. It's nice
happy.gif
. I think it's the brown sugar manda is talking abt that makes it taste gd.

Back