Lovely JW Mommies

Hi, any mommies here whose child is currently a student of west grove? Need to register my son for p1 next year hence need some advise of the school. THank you.

hi JW mummies,

Happened to bump into this thread, have not been coming into SMH forum for a while.

Me too, staying in JW area. My boy is in Jurong West Pri School P1 and gal in JCK K1.

Nice to meet all of you here.

My boy is born 2010, place him on waiting list for pre-nursery at jurong christian church kindergarten for next year... Have to wait till end nov before confirm placing... Our jurong estate alot of preschool are all full. So have to be on waiting list or register early. Else have to source other location.

Yes, its at taman jurong.. They have school bus service.. And they operate like pri sch, have assembly and recess for the kids. Its a 3 hrs class also. So its MOE schedule.. If govt sch is having holidays, means the kids there also holiday. Which i find this arrangement is good. But on waiting list leh, hopefully can get a place there.

hi nathalie

JCK is Jurong Calvary Kindy. Apparent this kindy is very popular in Jurong area. They conduct balloting for their yearly intake for Nursery.

bbloh - I think lee bee has pretty standard flavor paste white lotus. lotus. red bean. pandan. if u want more special ones try Kwong cheong Thye but at geylang.

u want take over some of my no cane sugar white lotus paste? the 1 kg pack is abit too much for me as I bought other pastes too.

<font color="aa00aa">Wendy,
Sorry for the late reply. Not doing any mooncake this year liao as we're given some by relatives.</font>

Dear JW mummies,

Anyone interested to get Ladybird Peter and Jane reading series? Its brand new. I bought it at $4.95 per book but my son doesnt like reading it. So wanna let go at $3.90 per book. I have series 5(A &amp; B) to 12 (A &amp; B).
happy.gif

Hi,

Anyone is keen to join a music class at Blk 674 (previous Summer Kindergarden premise)?

Monday, 10 sessions, 8pm to 845pm.
$260
Parents drop off.
For 2 years n above, or if older kid 5yrs n above with no prior music background.

http://www.kindermusikwithlovestudios.com.sg/about-us/

We currently have 4 kids and require one more to start.
PM me if you need more infor or want to contact the music teacher personally.

<font color="aa00aa">There's a Kindermusik class conducted at Frontier CC by someone known as May. However, I attended her class few years ago and not sure if the class still continue. You may want to check it out. Her contact no. is 83626745.</font>

Hi,

I also staying in JW St 61. Got 2 boys - elder go Little Wonder Montenssoir CC @ Westwood Cres &amp; younger is only 5 mths plus.

Hi

wonder if you all have any part time helper to recommend. Those hourly paid one, to clean the house and do some ironing.

thanks in advance

Will you ladies accept Chinese Part Time Cleaners?

I have been using this aunty for more than a year already. Honest and responsible.

Let me know (via pm) if you are keen. I can pass u her contact. See if she's able to help you. She's staying at Blk 632 JW st 65. Otherwise I also have another Chinese PT Cleaner. She's staying at Blk 705 I think. In case you ladies like to know too.

Sorry ladies/mummies, I have decided not to share my cleaning aunty contact as lately she has more businesses and the time with her keeps changing which I dun really like.

I could share with you the other aunty's contact.

Hello! This is a shoutout to all the mums here who have bought maternity wear or those who are planning to buy maternity wear.

My name is Angeline and I am a student from the Singapore Management University. My group and I are currently doing a consulting project for a local maternity firm to understand the local retail and maternity apparel industry. We would greatly appreciate if you could spend some time to participate in our survey. Please be assured that individual confidentiality will be maintained and only aggregate results will be reported.

http://smusg.asia.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_0UjiVh85Ea5ZiWV
At the end of the survey you will also receive a $10 voucher to an online local maternity store. Your responses and feedback will be greatly appreciated :)

my kids goes to PD alpha baby at jurong east.

omg, dr gwee is leaving??? she is a very nice doc. any idea she moving to where?

One of my friends told me about Dr Gwee, it wasn't easy to have met nice doctors, so i tot i should share the good news here. She is at the Icon Medical clinic at 517 jurong west st 52 01-99. opp rulang primary school ;)

One of my friends told me about Dr Gwee, it wasn't easy to have met nice doctors, so i tot i should share the good news here. She is at the Icon Medical clinic at 517 jurong west st 52 01-99. opp rulang primary school ;)

oh really. so she is back in jurong.. heard previously she went to sengkang area. i was like 'wahh.. so far'

Rather than applying those lash grow which I find them too slow.. I’ll recommend either eyelash perming or eyelash extension. Fastest way to look pretty. You can try the best beauty centre. They are pretty awesome. I did other services such as eyebrow embroidery with them too. The Best Beauty Centre has been around in Singapore for many years, it is a trusted and experienced beauty salon for beauty enhancement services.

Now they got promotions on Natural 3D BB eyelashes extension with inclusive one time touch up by 30th March 2019.

Back