Lovely JW Mommies

snowy14,

yup, i wanna get one for him as xmas present as his wallet is torn.

Im thinking to get either coach or LV. Im eyeing on the LV billfold 9 credit card slot. USD is 315.

hmm....taiwan seems a nice place to visit but then always have news of ntural disasters too
sad.gif

Oh ya, one more thing for those who have maid, is the maid going as well as we need to count them in for the food also. please help to add in if your maid is going too.

Mommies, who are on TBC, Please confirm it soon by 30 Nov 2009, becos we need to prepare the food and goodies bag for kiddos

LJWM BBQ Party
Date:19 Dec 09 (Sat)
Time: 4pm to 10pm at Safra BBQ Pit #3A and #3B
Activities: Swimming, Gift exchange, bbq and 38 session
All costs to be split.
Things to bring: Xmas gift for exchange( kiddos only) and 3 条 (total 18 bao) packeted drinks of any flavours.

1) wendy + 2 kids
2) donmummy + hb + dondon + maid
3) babybarney + kids + hb
4) manda + hb +chloe
5) snowy14+adora (hubby TBC)
6) baby26+2kids+hb(tbc)
7) jenie1979 + 2kids
8) may + 2kids + hb (TBC)
9) yoko+hb+2 kids+ah dai
10) candybon+hb+1kid
11) pink+2kids+1helper(tbc)
12) poshies+2kids+ mother
13) jopep74 + hubby + 2kids
14) Teddyboy+3kids
15) Softpillow + Boy (TBC)
16) serene + boy (TBC)
17) teacher sharon + zorae + hb
18) klite + son Ryan
19) bbloh + hb + 1 kid (TBC)
20) Bb Chelsi + 1 kid (TBC)

snowy/wendy, i got 2 toyogo tubs and several ring files full of bills leh. u all come help me tear or shred
can? ;p

soft, u wait huh, i can help u to recall who who? HAHAHA

wat? kitty lab got alot of amusement rides ah?? hmmz...........i may consider now. $38 incl all rides ah? kekekek

sharon my jamu is mdm sharifa (mdm rokiah's staff who was assigned to my fren who just finished her massage and recommended good.) pink also used her.

eh soft, 4 pax to share cab. den the kids how? all go w/o kids ah?

sharon u too heaty is it? drink water!

baby, wanna buy LV for hb ah?

sharon: that gd as its bonding time. I also try to spend more time with my gal whenever I can. But u still feeling sick, can go swimming with her? So intend to go back to LSH to look c look c later?

babybarney: I thinking of getting it for his birthday cum anniversary. His key pouch is also spoikt liao, so still deciding when to get wallet or key pouch.Mi not looking at coach. U getting the wallet from where?

yokogi,

Yup, thinking to get either LV, Coach or some other leather wallet.

Snowy14,

I have no idea where to find the wallet leh. where you finding yours?

soft,

now boutique got sales anot?

I tot of ordering from USA LV website leh.

Yokogi,

Can BKK lar. go book for us.

<font color="ff0000">Clarification on Kitty Lab</font>
The lady say got rides not convenient for baby. But didn't say the rides is for how old leh.

For GV ticket stubs = 20% disc for HK show ONLY
OCBC Platinium Card = 12% disc for Admission Tickets

GV discount dunno where my auntie find one. But OCBC discount can be found on the web. My auntie want to bring her gal there, so I also tag along.

yokogi: think if u wnat to go taiwan can go ard may. I went in April this yr, the weather cold leh, abt 16-19 degree celsius

babybarney: hmm, i also dun know the lobang to get LV stuff cheap and safe except at the Boutique

Yoko,
isit Jetstar?

i think most of us going w/o kids so can enjoy. if got kiddos, will be only 1 or 2 so can squeeze, no prob one.

the rides i think all include in the price liao, so want go mah? u recall who already anot? then u go share another cab with the mummy loh, we'll meet u thr. HAHAHA.

snowy, i only feel good in the carefree waters...so hope i feel better with a swim...and nope, i wun be dropping in at LSH, anyway, i go swimming there everyweek mah...i miss the children there thou, but not all the people
sad.gif

babybarney
LV dun hv sales one, Yaya papaya hor?
then u going to pay shipping + GST? like not worth it leh. might as well buy from boutique.

snowy, i no need tink of taiwan liao. cos airasia doesn't fly direct
sad.gif

baby, BKK how how how?? i do need to go back but i have to settle nicely the logistics with hb and mama first before can confirm a trip.

soft, i CANOT recall who leh! my brain still kena eaten by didi. HAHAHA

yoko,

you let me know when you can go lar....then i see if i can take leave anot.

don mummy,

what's the blog for jessie?

baby,
like i mentioned b4, buy overseas is cheap but only if got tourist refund. so u see if u hv fren who is gg to europeand dun mind buy for u (as is troublesome to fill in forms for the refund).

Serene,
Shld be ok, free or not free is also ticket sub by GV mah.

May,
wow, Kitty show have to pay separately? hw abt the rides?
wa, u save the blogs in ur favourites ah? so fast u can dug them out.

sorry babybarney. im too s.l.o.w..

donmummy
take leave ah.

Serene,
u can take half day but i wonder got enough time to play mah cos its So big.

may,

i saw from the website the show got timing is it,
does that mean we can only go in at that timing or we can go in earlier
example if the show is 18.30 to 21.00 can we go in at 16.00

softpillow,
I was searching for the Kitty Lab thing. Who knows on the same page Eileen post abt the Jessie link mah. And for the Lime's post, cos I recently just bought a wallet from her for my mum. So qiao all have lor. hehe.

Serene,
I heard can spend whole day there leh.

This sat I go there, come back then tell u all lar. I confirm going liao.

Eileen,
Ya, show got timing one. I going there abt 10am, showtime I ask my auntie to get is 1pm. I presume can go in early bah. The place so big.

Back