Lovely JW Mommies

yokogi & wendy: can't really ans cos I seldom eat chicken rice but my boss whether the chicken rice nice anot, he still always like to eat chicken rice

serene,

the chicken wing at blk 907 is very nice as well as blk 651, the fried bee hoon. Both stall sell very delicious chicken wing.

Hi 5! I like to eat chicken wing too but not the drumlets. kekekek

massage is relaxing! but i feel abit too short leh. 70-75min? so fast finish
sad.gif
i thought last time rokiah do much longer.

the promo majiam so good hor? still got tings to eat leh. den dun buy package den will kena locked up canot go home one leh. hahahha

Airasia Free Seats Promo
Book from 11 – 15 Nov 2009
Travel from 1 May – 30 Oct 2010

just checked. airport tax $61 (return) nia. nowadays no more fuel surcharges & insurances all these crap?

my last BKK trip earlier dis yr i paid $126 for all taxes leh. also free seats promo booked long long ago from last yr i tink. at that time of booking, fuel was sky high price.

dis is terrifying! Live report on xiao qiang sighting again. And everytime i see is near to room doors anytime can sleep with anyone. Just now nearly sleep with ah dai.

Wat's wrong? Flew in from outside? Or......become a family of them PR in my hse already? My hse too much rubbish? How to clear?! Wat's going on outside on nites when i dun step out of my room to store milk?

Good morning,

Eileen, will you be bringing your maid for the xmas party, wanna do head count for the food preparation. Thanks.

Yokogi,

Have you bought the cockcroach trap? quite effective de leh.

you wanna booked for our BKK next year?

<font color="ff0000">Oh ya, one more thing for those who have maid, is the maid going as well as we need to count them in for the food also. please help to add in if your maid is going too. </font>

Mommies, who are on TBC, Please confirm it soon by 30 Nov 2009, becos we need to prepare the food and goodies bag for kiddos

LJWM BBQ Party
Date:19 Dec 09 (Sat)
Time: 4pm to 10pm at Safra BBQ Pit #3A and #3B
Activities: Swimming, Gift exchange, bbq and 38 session
All costs to be split.
Things to bring: Xmas gift for exchange( kiddos only) and 3 条 (total 18 bao) packeted drinks of any flavours.

1) wendy + 2 kids
2) donmummy + hb + dondon + maid
3) babybarney + kids + hb
4) manda + hb +chloe
5) snowy14+adora (hubby TBC)
6) baby26+2kids+hb(tbc)
7) jenie1979 + 2kids
8) may + 2kids + hb (TBC)
9) yoko+hb+2 kids+ah dai
10) candybon+hb+1kid
11) pink+2kids+1helper(tbc)
12) poshies+2kids+ mother
13) jopep74 + hubby + 2kids
14) Teddyboy+3kids
15) Softpillow + Boy (TBC)
16) serene + boy (TBC)
17) teacher sharon + zorae + hb
18) klite + son Ryan
19) bbloh + hb + 1 kid (TBC)
20) Bb Chelsi + 1 kid (TBC)

Morning Mummies !!

Yoko,
So xiao qiang got come kiss u last night?

My boss not in for two weeks starting from today !!! Hope nothing crop up, else I dunno what to do also.

Snowy,
Ask u ah.. ISF filing for US shipment start next Jan ah?

Mommies,

I forgot to bring Hp to work today, will not be able to reply your message til i reach home.

Yoko,

I remember there's once i was kissed by xiao qiang at my eye brow, in the morning i woke up, become swollen.

Snowy,
I got the OTC stuff liao. The cup very small only leh. Saw in the web like very big. Erm.. how to pass u ah?

RE: LSH concert
I talked to teacher D today. She say it is a mini concert, usually there is no concert for new open sch but this is last min kind of thing. So it's gonna call Treehouse got Talent. Jamie class will be dancing. Everyday she come home and dance like mad gal. Date is 05 Dec but timing wise yet to confirm. Still thinking morning or evening time.

May,

is my father who told me de, saying xiao qiang kissed before is like that de. else what could have caused the swollen when there's no mozzie or i fight in my sleep ah. hahahahah

hello hello
yawn these days hit by holiday mood, no mood to work, feel like going to ikea and homeware shops to look at xmas stuff...

i wanna sell my xmas tree but hubby doesnt wan! It'll get rid of 1 box in my hse. Mayb i should start to sell off alot of rubbish in my hse. Too many boxes lying around. Sun ah dai just washed the kitchen nia leh.

Dun liddat la. I'll be so afraid if the xiao qiang kiss me. Last time when young kena a mad xiao qiang anyhow fly one. Fly to my body somemore. So freaky.

yoko,

Im not frightening you leh.. is the true.

I hate xiao qiang also. esp when the hdb do sprayingof insecticide for the block all the xiao qiang will come out.

LSH hor always last min planning n notice one leh. They expect parents on standby for them huh?

Baby, i ask my hb. The first question he sure ask me back is didi who take care. Last nite forgot to let him noe of the promo. V sian nowadays majiam we communicate more over email n msn rather than at home cos at home the focus become the kids n daily mundane affairs like groceries =(

last nite talked abt ordering tingkat dinner. I dowan.

morning ladies!

anyone interested in MacDonald Party on 6 Dec 09.
2-4pm at Jurong Spring cc. $12
Got Happy Meal, goody bag, lucky draw, art material. Not sure if Ronald Macdonald joining or nt.

joelle,
i agree with u. i start to get xmas mood and so sian to work. how i wish i can go shopping.

yokogi,
like baby said, buy the cockroach trap. is quite useful (thou i dun use). rainy season so more roaches flying ard. yucks!

Back