Lovely JW Mommies

soft,
i tot can go fm pm until nite mah. but im not sure if u all can or not.

may,
is so big arg? omg.. then where got enough time?

Hello Everyone

Im a JW mommy too. My ger juz turned 15M, thinking to send her to some playgroup or classes for learning. Im at Blk 670A, the nearest CC, NTUC is full now. Dunno where else to go. Can someone share when your kiddo attends?

soft,
I think I got the correct frequency liao.

<font color="ff0000"><font size="+2">YOKO, FALL IN NOW !!!</font></font>

Snowy,
I use my hb's credit card leh. Haven't check with him total how much. No problem with the payment.

soft: should be ok.. but i will go science centre after that.. want to bring my boy to watch the body thingy.. how much is the entrance fee?

snowy, haha u all damn funny keep asking me to shred. burn faster rite? 一把火把他烧掉!

sharon, there's a teacher S who assisted u in June in kristy's class?? good or not? i free i msg u to kpo abit. cos kristy's class now got 17 kids and she's the new english teacher who will work with teacher Y. i havn't seen her yet.

soft, i not going la. bo eng leh. from the last may dig from history, poshies last time also say she weekdays can go. hahaha

baby, if i going, will need 3 days of leave. cos then kristy can go school in daytime and no need my mama to see 2 kids during the day. also if going, will be end nov/early dec period while ah dai is still around to help my mama.

<font color="0000ff">Sharon,
Hope you're better now. I'm also coughing badly such that my stomach aches! Just seen the doc and is knocking off early from work to go home now.

Doc said "No oranges, grapes, cold drinks, milk."</font>

snowy i noe y may says i wanna kok her head. hahah <font color="ff0000"><font size="+1">MAY U SHOUT FOR ME SO LOUD WAN ME TO KOK UR HEAD IS IT???</font></font>

but i tink soft wanna kok eileen's head and may's head more! <font size="+2">HAHAHA</font>

wendy i saw your sms. i tink can use. a nice mummy finally shared her code with me! but can only apply the code on 12 nov (US Time). donno my PJ still same price or not. if yes i will beep u and pink and may. dowan to org so many batches i tink i going to faint with so many clothes at my hse. scarly the 小强们 are US Citizens now become LJW小强s............

wendy, dat day david so cute. play until he "got lost" u all left liao he still donno.

candy, the body show at science centre hor. last time i also asking then manda posted for me. now i keep seeing the advertisement on tv. i worry the display figurines will make the kids scared leh. majiam so bloody and gross leh.

jopep u sleep whole day huh? wait 1 month for PC or IT show. u can get ur ext hdd cheap.

snowy, choi choi choi, i kok ur head!

jopep: it's ok.. i removed ur name from the list hor..

wendy: i told troy n he's ok to watch but for ur girl i think she's too young ba.. may scared her since that day i saw her sticky to you..

soft: whole day at s'pore expo? wah.. the ticket so expensive hor..

don mummy: can u let us know if it's good to go kitty lab b4 we can go there.. u goin this sunday rite?

Back