Lovely JW Mommies

*muacks* Soft..

Yoko,
See.. Soft dun want to kok my head.
I DON'T ACCEPT ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT one ah.. my hb in pest control. Will prosecute them before they step inside my house !!

Wendy,
I going Safra Jurong to fetch Jamie only. Wow.. David so engrossed in playing. But I can see he is enjoying himself with Malcolm that day.

Today whole day have been readin ljwm thread hor, guess those cubicle colleagues must be thinking why i dun need to work one.

forgot to tell u all that ah dai's big & round backside fell down flat on the floor 2x on sunday!

typical ganjiong character. 1x water boil she run and fell. 1x she washed kitchen floor nvr mop dry then rain she run to close window. she set her own trap.....

eileen
Better work. laugh laugh laugh, u wan to get O for ur appraisal isit?

candy,
Ya la thats y must spend whole day at Expo then worth it mah

<font color="0000ff">snowy, may, yokogi: Since your LSH performance is confirmed on 5 Dec 09. May i check if you're able to attend my boy birthday party on 12 Dec 09 which is 1 week before our xmas party. I need to do all the coordination myself (my hb refuse to help me) so i need your confirmation fast. Do let me know soon ok? Many thanks.</font>

<font color="ff6000">pink, baby26: Can you let me know if you can attend by this friday too ok?? Many thanks.</font>

<font color="aa00aa">Troy 5th Birthday
Date: 12 Dec 09 (Sat)
Time: 4pm to 6pm at hanis junior cafe (inside kidsamaze) but the playground can play until 9pm.

1) yokogi + kristy (donno hb &amp; ah dai though)
2) manda + chloe + Hb
3) wendy + 2kids
4) donmummy + hb + dondon (will be there a while only cos having BBQ at Safra with office colleagues)
5) babybarney + 2kids( will be leaving early as i got to go for a wedding dinner)
6) baby26 + 2kids + hb(TBC)
7) jenie1979 + 2kids
8) pink + 2 kids + 1 helper (TBC)
9) poshies + 2 kids
10) bb_chelsi (mavis) + kid
11) softpillow + Alvin</font>

softpillow, I am here. Silent reader. Miss me huh? I am so touch, finally someone miss me liao. Hehehe.

I juz change new job n start work on 2 Nov. No access to internet as no PC yet. Why now I can post because Jayden got HFMD so I am at home this whole week. Sob Sob.

softpillow, yes yes. The shock part was that bitch who is taking over my job didnt know my last day was 1/2 day and I juz walk up to say bye bye n off I go. Hahaha.

Yesterday Jayden was still ok but today he seems to be very sticky n cranky. I juz hope he can recover soon. I have isloated my 2 boys. Javier is at my mum house and hubby is on reservist. Whenever I need him he is not around.

YT,
hope jayden recover soon!

candy,
if u gg science centre on 23th noon, jio me! i not working

so many kokking ard. soon LJWM all big head liao
haha

<font size="+1">Redemption of Safra Points</font>
Mummies pls remember to do so.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION
SAFRAPOINTS earned between 1 Jan and 30 Nov will expire on 31 Dec of the same calendar year.
SAFRAPOINTS earned in the month of Dec will expire on 31 Dec of the following year.

SAFRA members* will earn 1 SAFRAPOINT for every $1 spent in a single receipt at SAFRA* and our participating outlets. Plus you will get DOUBLE SAFRAPOINTS* on your birthday month.

*SAFRAPOINTS are not eligible for free NSF members as well as spending at/for selected facilities, activities, fees and others. Bonus SAFRAPOINTS will be awarded a day after transaction. This promotion is valid till 31 Dec 09 and not valid with other promotions. Other terms and conditions apply.

Spouse &amp; Children's Points can be combined under Principal Card Account!
DL the form here http://www.safra.sg/data/resources/docs/Membership/Forms/COMBINATION OF SAFRAPOINTS - new .pdf

Eileen,
I read too fast. The minute I read MISTRESS.. I thought of Yoko being 小强's mistress.
He only sneak into her room to kiss her at night.
wahahaha..

Back