Lovely JW Mommies

Babybarney
cos got smth on that day too but i need to confirm with the other side on the timing

Manda
i bot the Mcdonald's party ticket from jurong spring cc liao since i had dinner thr just now

wow sharon u can take over the role of instructor for the balloon sculpture liao! pls teach us! i'll bring my 2 pumps and the bag of balloons to our BBQ.

serene, i bought my 2 pumps from my buddy's shop. tink $1+ each nia.

morning....

wow u all have so much chit chat yesterady afternoon.... me buried with all my work so will be today and tomorrow....

i'm okie we going on the 24 nov right for the hallo kitty lab rite??? i will be only back in sg on 21......

hi yokogi....
i will to get 1 pump..... u going to get any thing from your buddy's shop? if yes, can help me to get 1 pump (balloon one)...

thanks

oh i just check u all going 17... then i can't join u all already.. .though u all going on 24.... 17... i'm on bz trip still in china.... *so sad*

Good Morning to all,

Sharon,

Thanks alot in advance for doing balloon sculpture during bbq party. Muacks....

morning mummies

yokogi,
noted. thanks! will go get it later tis pm as im 1/2 day leave to accompany my mum to see eye doc review then i go fetch my boy fm sch. hopefully i remember cox hv been 4getful recently.

Morning Mummies !!

Poshies,
Nvm next time Hello Kitty come again then go watch. Enjoy ur trip.

YT,
U win liao. Now NOV u post FEB Airshow liao. Must post again to remind us ah. I might want to go watch.

Manda/Serene,
I went to get the pump at Bee Lee after the lesson. $1.90 but not good !! 1st pump, pump in air. 2nd pump, suck out air. Biang..I fedup throw away the pump liao. I got alot of balloons still sitting in my living room. Tonight must rem to keep inside fridge.

may,
my balloons r sitting in the living room since the lesson ended. tt is why i want to quickly buy a pump othrwise so wasted. moreover im trying to refresh myself on wat i hv learnt.

Baby,
The instructor say he put balloons in ziplock bag, then put inside fridge. The balloon will last longer and dun burst easily.

May, Serene,
$5 for the pump.
How many u gals wana buy. He shld be in Jurong Spring cc often. I can help buy from him.

Actually I know him when i joined the dragonboat rowing event he organised 2 yrs ago. U can see my pic at Jurong Spring cc noticeboard still. keke...

Wow Manda,
U very onz in CC event leh. Yoga, Balloon, dragonboat somemore. Need alot of strength de leh. Help me get from him okie? I will return u the money during collection. Thanks =) *muacks*

don mummy,
i hv atm trf & emailed u.
at the same time, can i ask u wat the wii u bought? the wii set comes with the sports (5 games) rite? does 12 games in the wii resorts duplicate the sports?

morning mummies

May, yesterday was flipping 8 days magazine and saw this. Planning to bring Jayden go.

I still got alot of balloons balance from the class that time. Any mummies want let me know?

serene,

i will check my account later and let u know.
yeah come with 5 games, the wii resort 12 games can i let u know later is it the same cos i havent play all the games i got to ask my hubby

How to cheer up, one of the secretary is on leave for the next two days, and i dun have much thing to do, and my log book cant be blank for the two days mah.... haiz... nothing to do is good for me but log book will be check by that idiotic boss every week. sianz........

Manda/Serene,
u mean the Mcdonald's party on 6/12?
yes, parents can go in. there's happy meal, welcome gift, games, paint-art and photo-taking with Ronald Mcdonald.

YOko,
i wanna get baby moisturizer from Drugstore,i'll let u know the details later. Remember to help poshies buy her pump hoh. HAHAHA.

Poshies,
dun be sad, we will play hard for you.

RE: Kitty Lab
i assume no more mummies want to join already so i will book the tickets earlier ya. quick quick post ur nick if u want to go.

HELLO KITTY LAB
Date: 17 Nov 09,TUE
Time: Time to meet-TBC
<font size="+1">Kitty showtime: 13:00 to 15:30</font>

1) Serene
2) Soft
3) klite (only lunch time)
4) manda
5) candybon (TBC becos dun wan to utilise too much annual leave as may need to use next yr n dun wan to keng mc leh..)

manda, the instructor pump easy to use ah? Cos i also same prob as may. But my hb n sis bf din have dis prob leh. They pumped afew balloons v fast.

Poshies sorry i cant help u buy. I'm not going anywhere out of my hse. I self confine. Hahaha.

Baby, the search button is top right of the webpage. Key in CHILDLIFE? i dunno got sell or not. Only noe california baby calendula cream so damn cheap, like almost $4 cheaper den BP price.

Your logbook u write filing lo.

soft,
thanx for the info. will go ask my 'boss' 2nite if he wants to go or not.

manda,
so nice of u to remember wat info i need. *muacks*

don mummy,
thanx for checking it out. will 'psycho' hb to buy, he was asking me abt the games tis am.

i can't wait till my boy gets bigger and can join such children's parties. he's a terror now, this morning again throw tantrum, screaming and crying! arrrgh what a way to start the morning!

Soft,
the indian guy mac mgr i bought the tic with majiam blur blur de. ask him things like mind in somewhere.
duno where to write down the happy meal choice too

Back