Lovely JW Mommies

I'm interested in making a photobook too!

Joelle,
Its soft copy?
so u hv do design page by page yrself?

yoko,
put the machine at yr corridor. keke...
i tink kids will love it!
I saw Metro selling it. Tell hb to see, he dun bother. haha.. cos it waste money stuff. haha

baby
not so troublesome, i finish in 2 days. clear photos are best. the software will warn u if the photo's resolution / dpi is too low.

yokogi
the software is easy to use. but sometimes it's like brain surgery trying to click n drag to exact size or location. HP photo may be too low resolution, but u can try anyway, it depends how big u want to print also. software download is free. i think require min 200 dpi per photo.

manda
sorry i meant softcover! yes u hv to design everything urself. they hv some basic templates and page layout for u to apply.

baby
er just have to get your fingers dirty lo haha
i never tried bullets. somehow i think my flow too heavy for them :p

*faint* baby, your request i see liao wanna faint already.

manda, unless the party is not at my house, then i will consider the candy floss. if not, don't scare me.

ah dai just called hb. sounds like my mama is sick with stomack flu! gosh, pls not another round leh. wait spread to ah dai. ah dai sick chao geng again. den pass to me or baby again.....*argh*

baby/klite, i use the bullet with the applicator. forgot wat brand i buy liao leh. the applicator is hard so easy to put in and lodge correctly it won't drop down. kekke

i wonder how too?
Not uncomfortable with something inside?

If me gg to use bullets, ask hb for help? haha
That time I preggie, got slight infestion then need to insert a pill. Dun know how ar

yokogi
there's no info about their posters on photobook. fyi u know JP basement there is a digital print shop, they can do poster prints. but duno if quality comparable or not.

manda, u into emperor's new clothes rite? ;p

bullets must be replaced w/i 3hrs i tink, no matter light or heavy flow. i also read that it is made (the chemicals used) to induce more blood, so users will end up using more and buying more. donno true or not though.

joelle, i would like to give it a try! $50 for a book.....it better really last me a lifetime. the problem now is to DIG AND FIND the nice pics! it's good that the software can prompt on resolutions that are too low.

manda, u won't feel the bullet if it's inserted properly. if incorrectly, then u'll feel it then it also means it'll drop down as soon as u walk out of the toilet.

your hb use wat to help u? ;p

joelle, remem sometime ago i posted a contact to print A1 size posters? $11 only. but the shop is at YCK road.

my hb say he go buy ingredients tomorrow & sat make after gynae appt leh! i hope it's true! wan me call u too? ;p

just called my mama. confirm she sick. ls since today 5am and just now vomitted also. she sounds jialat.
sad.gif

Yokogi,

hahaha.. okie lor then you make the puddign for me. kekek.... jus jokign lar.

Hope your mum will recover soon.

think you got ask ah dai to mop the floor and clean the furniture with dettol to kill germs.

me also use bullets cos will have rashes if use pad.. dont know why... mine also with applicator, tampax brand...

wendy
me going back next weekend (Sat) and the following long weekend (Sat)if no baking..

friday night can also but that means we can only do 1 type cos not enough time leh....

yoko
me also want to eat mango pudding... :p
hope your mum recovers soon...

yoko,
a cute term to use ar. emperor new clothes. haha

Hope she get well real soon and dun pass the virus to anyone of u.

gtg soon.

just to share, fotohub.com also has photobooks. they call it fotojournal. min page is lesser and reasonable price, but the binding i find is not that great - like accordian can open one. the shop at JP has samples - can go look.

price list here
http://www.fotohub.com/fotoWebPortal/fotoHubPortalV1.portal;jsessionid=nlJlKfLN2hyD5LQkCRn4W2n0fw27nM1sQzv5hygn3HgvqhKpPlQh!1776945682?_nfpb=true&_pageLabel=fotoMaster_services

I use OB brand of bullet leh. Use Index finger to poke in. Cannot feel anything when it is correctly inserted inside.

One joke to share:
I taught two of my ex colleagues to use bullet. We are going swimming one fine day after work mah. Both of them so suay, auntie report. So I ask them to use bullet. Passed to them and teach them how to insert. So they both went into separate cubicle to DO IT. And 1 of them is OUCHING away inside. We have outsider who is changing in the toilet also passes by and gave curious look. Then end up, the one that cannot insert (ouching away), give up and intended to sit at the bench while the other one will swim with me. And I ask the other one, how is it? Shiok right? No feeling. Then she tell me "I very scared the bullet go right in and later I cannot find the string. So I tie the string round many rounds at the most convenient place." We all burst out into laughter in the ladies.

*For u to guess which is the MOST CONVENIENT place which she can TIE the string* LOLs..

eh, borderlinx v stupid leh. MUST BE citibank card holder then can register account.... i tink can make use of their conceirge service to order the RRH.

thanks for this lesson.. its quite valuable when going to beach resort at my inconvenient time.
going home liao byebye

i'm using ob oso.i feel tampax long leh.1st time i try is using tampax.dat time was soo painful til e bottom lke wan2 drop off.haha coz i din insert properly.

Klite,later tonite i type out for u e recipe.coz nw i using hp to post.

<font color="ff6000"><font size="+2">SNOW SKIN FLAVOUR MOONCAKE</font></font>

MAKES:9 LARGE ONES(120G FILLING + 60G SNOW SKIN)

INGREDIENTS:
150G COOKED/FRIED GLUTINOUS RICE FLOUR
200G ICING SUGAR
65G SHORTENING
150G COLD DRINKING WATER

METHOD:
1. SIEVE FLOUR &amp; ICING SUGAR
2. ADD SHORTENING
3. AD WATER. MIX WELL TIL IT FORMS A SOFT DOUGH
4. SET DOUGH ASIDE FOR BOUT 20 MINS
5. DIVIDE DOUGH INTO SMALL PORTIONS OF BOUT 30G
EACH
6. FLATTEN DOUGH TO WRAP UP 60G FILLINGS
7. SEAL UP DOUGH TO ENCLOSE FILLING COMPLETELY.
PRESS INTO MOULD &amp; REMOVE

NOTE:
FOR GREEN TEA FLAVOR, ADD 3/4 TBSP GREEN TEA POWDER TO THE FLOUR &amp; SIEVE

PASTRY

300G HONG KONG FLOUR (PLAIN FLOUR WILL DO ALSO)
240G GOLDEN SYRUP
40G PEANUT OIL
2 TSP ALKALINE WATER (YOU CAN DO WITHOUT THIS BUT IT MEANS THAT YOU HAVE TO LEAVE THE BAKED MOONCAKES FOR A FEW DAYS TO LET IT MATURE)

1. MIX ALL THE INGREDIENTS TOGETHER AND LEAVE FOR ABOUT 1/2 AN HOUR

2. IF YOU HAVE A MOONCAKE MOULD, STUFF THE PASTRY INTO THE MOULD UNTIL FULL. TURN OUT THE PASTRY &amp; WEIGH IT. NEXT, YOU DIVIDE THE WEIGHT OF THE PASTRY BY HALF. IF LET'S SAY THE TOTAL WEIGHT OF THE PASTRY IS 60G, THEN PORTION YOUR PASTRY INTO 30G EACH. ROLL INTO BALLS &amp; PUT ASIDE.

3. WEIGH YOUR BEAN PASTE INTO ALSO 30G PORTION &amp; ROLL INTO BALLS

4. FLATTEN A BALL OF PASTRY WITH YOUR PALM. PUT A BALL OF BEAN PASTE IN THE CENTRE &amp; PINCH THE PASTRY TO COVER THE PASTE. THEN PUT THE PASTRY INTO THE MOULD TO SHAPE.

5. BAKE FOR ABOUT 5 MINS AT 200C. THEN TAKE IT OUT TO GLAZE WITH EGG WASH &amp; BAKE FOR ANOTHER 10 MINS OR UNTIL GOLDEN BROWN.

SEASONING MOONCAKE MOULD(WOODEN IS BEST)

SOAK THE MOULD IN OIL FOR FEW DAYS. THEN POUR AWAY OIL &amp; WASH CLEAN. DRY IT WELL. DUST WITH FLOUR B4 USE.

THE RECIPE IS ONLY ESTIMATION SO PLEASE AJDUST ACCORDINGLY.

May,

i really burst into a big laughter and my hb also curious why im laughing. He guess that she tie on to the hair... hahhha ROFL... i laugh til my tears drop. hahhahahhaahha

Wendy,

How? friday night on anot? Give your hb one shiok shiok one then he will agree liao. hahahha

i tried using the ob bullet initially but cant seem to insert properly.. then try the tampax, very easy to insert cos got applicator... so stick to tampax instead.

wendy
thanks for bringing over the cheesecake... will try tomolo.....i think think think... better next friday then bake lah cos tomorrow a bit rush. manda and baby, next friday can?? any other mummies wanna join too??

Jopep,

Im okie with next friday.

Liyun, long time no see... how's work? Dun think there's anymeet up tml bah. Will confirm again.

Yokoji,

Maybe that have to looki into taiwanese webby?

I use OB since I was in...sec 3 or 4 I think up to now. its good in many ways, but i try to use the normal PAD at home...

*Cheesecake? WHERE??!?!?!?!!

Hi Bbarney.
very busy with work, thanks to the far away system. I realise almost everyday I cant finish my work. not user friendly but no choice. so far, the GM still looks understanding so I still feel not too bad. The operation manager sucks, get me into quite alot of trouble.

Back