Lovely JW Mommies

baby not going this time.. not feeling well and dun wan to risk getting sick
my son 1 year old over liao... bought a helium balloon costs $7 dollars for him, and a swenson bday cake.

i'm gg for my gynae app today.gt to do ctg coz ready overdue.if all is well den no nid to induce.hope today will be laz app liao.hope bb will be out automatically.don wan2 induce.nt sure tis time wan2 tk epidural nt.rili gettin scared.i tink bb nw oso mre den 3kg liao!

oh you past your due date.. sorry din read properly.. your bb very comfortable inside
i bet you cannot wait to see her face
happy.gif

Hi Mummies,
I am back to this hell workplace. Went to interview. So happy with the benefit. Expecting to be travelling in SG alot. So got $800 of transport allowance to add on to my requested pay. But I stand very slim chance cos keep bombarded how come what I am doing now is totally not related to my work. And also why I want to change job scope since I have been in this line for 5 yrs. Sianz.. looking forward to good news though cos results will only be out 2 weeks later. I want to convert my OP car to black plate. Then can drive my gals out, work time more flexible also.

May,
maybe u go learn the pose and teach yr hb can le. cos not every session will do that pose. We been there so many session, its only yesterday she taught tat.

West coast,
wat time the event. morning or evening?

Jopep,
shall pm u the details.

Who else need my "yoga" details?
haha... joking...

barney - where did u get these info from?
=========================================
16 Northface 100 (NEW!) 29 Aug 09 http://www.thenorthface100.com.sg/
17 Mizuno Wave Run 13 Sep 09 http://mizunowaverun.com/
18 Salomon X-Trail Run 2009 (NEW!) 18 Oct 09
19 Nike Human Race 24 Oct 09
20 New Balance Real Run 2009 8 Nov 09 http://www.realrun.sg/index.html
21 Great Eastern Women’s 10k 01 Nov 09 http://www.women10k.com/
Swissotel Vertical Marathon 2009 22 Nov 09 http://www.swissotelverticalmarathon.com/
23 Run For Hope 2009 (NEW!) 22 Nov 09 http://www.runforhopesingapore.org/
24 Dover Park Hospice Sunday Walk 2009 (NEW!) 22 Nov 09 http://www.sna.org.sg/site/other-events/dover-park-hospice-sunday-walk-2009-2.html

25 Stand Chart Marathon 2009 6 Dec 09 http://www.singaporemarathon.com/
==========================================

anyone wants to try the vertical marathon?

Wendy,

I got it from my company email. They always send out advertise for staff.

May,

WOW... the allowance is attractive. My hb is a Manager the allowance for trpt is only 600 leh.
OPC change to black may cause alot of money to fork out.

I think is 17k - amount you have paid up to date. then you will know how much you need to pay to get rid of the OP plate.

Are they providing any transport for you?

Really hope you can get the job.

Manda,

Im interested to know. hahahaha

Pink,

Hope your baby will be guai guai to come out.

all the best pink..... have a smooth delivery....

hi may..
pray hard for u to get the job....

hi baby..
oh dear.... yup... sometime pple is like that... paper got stuck or no water... also don bother... see too much.... but luckily for my currently company.... the water not need to change one... then they got assign pple to do the paper refilling...

Manda,
West Coast Park , this weekend at 4pm. Got kite flying events and other family bonding activities. Bound to be very crowded one.

may,
wow the tpt allowance is attractive. is it a sales job? cox usually sales job then coy provides higher tpt allw.

Pink,
tell bb she come out u will sayang her more.

May,
Loves to go there look see but i hated crowded place. ma fan de woman. haha

Wendy,
How long/high is the distace for vertical marathon. I tot of trying but dunno got stamina or not leh.

Pink,
HOPE TO HEAR GOOD NEWS FROM YOU SOON !!

Baby,
Ya need 17k. Hb say if I really get the job, he will convert the plate for me to use. And he say he will expect more dents from his car. KNS.

may : sounds good the benefit, the company dun provide company car? Hope you receive gd news in 2 weekds time

manda : the kite flying is this sat & sun at west coast park, from 4-7pm. I might be going depending on the weather and what time my gal wakes up from her nap

pink : hope your gal comes out today, let us know if can pop today

Serene,
No sales job. More like Customer Service Support. Company buy the product from salesman. I will go there to do presentation and teach them how to use it and maximise their usuage on that product.

someone please enlightened me.. wat is OP and black plate?

wendy i wanted to start training, but everytime I want to start, I fell sick, damn suay... now my bones all aching.. already pop 4 panadols still no use.

kudos and good luck to vertical marathon participants, I dare not do it...

snowy,
bought at IMM. cart shop outside lee hwa.
About $30 and then need to buy the solution too.
I bought the one for sensitive nose. forget solution how much le.

klite.
OP = off peak car
black plate = normal car

Klite,

Hope you get well soon.

better see and go home rest.I think you need antibiotic to recover. seem serious to me.

Manda,

Is the air purifier good?

May,

Your hb so nice leh.. he's very supportive. but one time fork out so much money, very sim tia. Last time we also like pay 13k to get back the black plate. regretted taking OPC.

Baby,
I know nuts abt converting leh. to convert must pay 1 shot $17K? Or it can be included inside monthly instalment? Hb say this wkend got good news coming out for OPC. Hopefully Sat can use full day. Else I cannot drive out, must wait till 3pm.

Snowy,
Jamie is ok already. Just waiting to get certified to go back sch. Hope Monday can go for Teacher's day celebration leh. Cos bought everything le.

baby,
i supose somehow got help a bit. But hb also cleared away some soft toys.
Now no nose stuck. "touch wood"

opc
tat time COE was low, we tot of buying too.
but since hb does drive to work, we dropped the idea.

klite : no good to pop so many panadols leh, go see a doc better

manda : ok, will ask my hubby whether want to buy anot, u bought very long ago? cos wondering whether the cart still there anot. Ya lor, effective anot huh the purifier?

may : glad to hear that janie recovered le. Ya lor, i also pray that mon we can all go back to school to give the teacher's day gifts. They have teacher's day celebration?

snowy,
i just bought recently.
just now was at IMM, cart still there.
He very permanent there de.
Can go ask ask. Hb is already with the intention of buying when we visit the cart.

i'm admittin nw!3cm dilated.scared if go hm will be stuck in jam den deliver in car on e wy bac tonite...keke

Update again wen bb pop.tata gg to feel e pain again.

manda,

i tot you bought a OPC right?

may,
yup... one shot $17k minus(-) the amount you have paid for up to date.

So very heart ache lor...

<font size="+2"><font color="0000ff"> Pink, "Jia You, Jia You, Dun be afraid. We are here to give you moral Support!
</font>
</font>

Manda,
We bought OPC cos hubby cos a company van to drive home everyday. We only use the car at night if we want to go shopping or during weekend. But so sad, Sat can use after 3pm. Hope they change the rule then I can drive out on sat to shop as hubby worked whole day on sat.

Pink,
<font color="ff0000"><font size="+2">HAVE A SMOOTH DELIVERY !!</font></font>

i'm in labor ward nw.nt yet pop la.oni gt contractions bout 10+ mins interval.3cm dilated.waitin for gynae to cum burst my water bag.gettin damn nervous!stil tinkin wan2 opt for epi nt.bt most prob nt.coz if epi den lke nt experiencin labor liao...hope tis ox bb wn't be to ox.haha

may : cos you today on urgent am leave mah that y come back sure have lots of things to clear
Yesterday i busy le, today still ok, surprisingly hor, so can post

i think Pink very zai la...
rem we chitchat at mac think she's one of the few that did not take epi?

<font color="ff0000"><font size="+2">PINK - WE GIVING U MENTAL AND MORAL SUPORT HERE. PUSH PUSH PUSH!!!</font></font>

Back