Lovely JW Mommies

Baby,
no mo shui la. just tat hb will on music for her when she cry during baby times. to soothen her mood. Then i used to it also sleep faster or beta wif tat CD

delete delete i saw liao.

<font color="0000ff"><font size="+1">pink, wendy will separately arrange with poshies.

my mama summon me to go her hse eat dinner leh. say lehchey tabao.

WHO COMING WAT TIME FASTER TELL ME PLS. I TINK I CAN BE HOME ONLY AROUND 830PM LIAO. COS HOR........UNTIL NOW I HAVN'T GO N GENG MC LEH!</font></font>

yoko,i later den collect fm u lor.aft u hav ur dinner.no hurry

oh,wendy,wat time u slp?i guess today nt so early ba.tml nt wrking.i'll cum over aft i go yoko's plc okie.

Manda
I'm also trying to train my boy to sleep by himself loh..cos now, he's in between..kekeke..mabbe during my trip, he can do so oredi...but think he will still want to sqeeuze in between lah.
btw, think i hairier than u..kekeke..but also low sex drive one..

Baby
sob..i didn't get to see e pig heat...

Pink
kekekek...in a way yes loh...more than a mth oredi mah...Lol

Iv,
tink first need yr boy to sleep in his own bed. after tat then can sleep own room.
Let him go chose a nice bed frame tat he like

Manda
Thks for the tip..will try it ..yet to hv time to go bed shopping leh

Ok..i need to go for my trainings. Chat again...

2860988.jpg

Good Morning to all,

Is FRIDAY! YEAH....

Yokogi,

Are you going for the kite festival? wanna go there picnic?

Who else is interested to go?

About my company-

I find the colleagues here really weird, every morning the water dispenser will be empty de and no one willing to change it. Just now when im refilling my bottle, and there's some other colleagues ard, i ask one of them wanna change the dispenser together, she tell me "oh, if you wan water, you can go to the meeting room outside and get" My mind was thinking like.. huh, why can't change this and everyone also get to use it". There's many times i encounter ppl upon seeing the empty dispenser and walk away without filling their cup or water.

morning.

Yipee. I love Friday too!

baby,
then norm who will change the dispenser?
Hope the thread would be archive soon. haha
funny with my pic there. haha

baby,
wat u commented abt ur colleagues is norm to me. i encountered tis sort of thing many times. pple r selfish. mayb i no ren yuan or suay. sure kena whenever i go to any coy which hv dispensers.

Serene,
ren yuan make me remind of my super bo ren yuan superior.
while tying this message, she keep talking to me. super sianz. haha

I gotta sick face to face with her.
Every morning she look like monster ar.

Morning mummies,
I am on URGENT leave today. Going to prepare for my interview soon. After that go back office work. My hb is good enough to offer to send me there and wait for me in the carpark while I interview. Later he send me back to office then he go work. Hope everything goes well, good benefit (best got transport) then I can leave this hell workplace asap. Wish me luck, ya?

Manda,
U very funny leh.. very cute baby pic. So u have an enjoyable night? *wink wink*

Baby,
U strike it man.. I am always the one that change the BIG container of the water fountain myself. It is those kind that u need to carry and turn upside down and insert into the fountain one right? Only time I dun change here is when I am pregnant. haha..

Another thing this hell workplace is, no one want to refill paper in the copier machine. Every morning I will refill all the 3 trays. IF they print, walk there and release no paper in example tray 1, they will take some from tray 2 to print. And then walk away. I will go into the store to take more paper out to refill again.

Even copier shows Toner low, I will need to go HR to collect. Copier need change of waste cartridge (must call Xerox pple come), all I do one. If no one do it, machine breakdown, they will start swearing at the machine liao. Yesterday before I go back, I still go take toner, just to make sure when they OT, no more toner still got spare one. Sigh.. treat them good, they still do these to me. Hubby always scold me STUPID.

Manda,

hahhaha.... You are indeed sick of her.

Serene,

My previous previous company also like that.... i think doesn't have to do with ren yuan bah.
The colleagues will siam far far if see the dispenser is empty.

May,
U too gd liao.
I hv learnt not to be gd. cos pple will take advantage de.
dun always ask those qn. i shy shy la. keke
now i watching channel U 10pm show everyday. then play 2 games of sudoko then willing to sleep.

May,

I wish you a success in the interview with reall good benefits.

*Good Luck*

Ya, i will scold you STUPID also. Dun bother to change for them. They wanna use then change it themselves.

manda,

Dun shy Dun shy.. say leh, we are all interested. hahahaha

Wah, you know how to play suduko ah, hard games for me.

May.
Forget to wish u GOOD LUCK too.

baby,
:p

I just started nia cos hb bought psp. No game i like so try that.
Its fun when u get the hang of it.
Me still level one

Thanks Baby &amp; Manda!

Baby,
Foolish me tot treat pple good, they will feel bad on how they treat me, then in return they will treat me better. But things turn out to be wrong. I starting to feel bochup liao.

Manda,
Yoga can treat back prob ah. My hb got back problem also. wonder if he is willing to go yoga with me, but then again, I must tompang my gals at my mum house. She must agree first.

hi morning.. baby your colleagues all female?

if for me i dun think i will change cos me no strength, but will see if there is any macho guys around and ask them to change.

may gan ba de!

if no raining, you all should head to west coast kite event, one of my friends is the kite flyer there, the kites are quite spectacular

may,
gd luck!

another idiotic thing abt selfish colleagues is that paper kena stuck in the copier, all will pretend dun know. then i also v suay, always got to clear the copier cox i need to use it urgently! sickening selfish pple

Serene,

wah.. this is really a sickening ppl. I have yet to encounter this.

Klite,

Arr you going too? how's your baby 1 year old cleberation preparation? over liao anot?

Back