Lovely JW Mommies

Just pass fried rice to Jopep.. hope you ladies and families enjoy yourselves! post pics ok
happy.gif

Jopep, i din know you're preg! i couldn't tell until i read the post.. Congrats!!

Soft,
enjoying in melaka, still cant forget LJWM hor. keke...

Wendy,
Yr hb is rite mann. Get rid of old toys. Tat wat I do too. haha...

Wendy/Don,
Tks for the cupcake n goodies.

Jopep,
tks for the ride home!

baby,
Tks for preparing all the food for the bbq.
And ur nice nice chry tea too.

Hows everyone after we left, cos its sudden heavy rain? Lucky Jopep sent us back or else kena rain b4 taking cab le.
My ger drop to sleep immediately after some cleaning up and milk.

So here I am free now.

Mummies, next time we jio go Parc Oasis swimming? Fun there ar. can bring own fancy float. No so much restriction like public pool. I wana bring my big crocodile float. haha..

<font size="+2"><font color="aa00aa">Total Success to LJWM BBQ party tonight!

Cheers!!!

Another lovely night with all the lovely mummies and their families...
happy.gif
</font></font>

Hallo mummies
Had a great time earlier..in fact, it started to rain when we just reach our flat..really lucky..else drenched!

Thks Wendy for the totful pressies for the kiddos..my boy had a gd time playing w e lanterns...though he burnt down one..hahah...&amp; didn't really managed to carry the o one w candle...aiyah..didn't know e cupcakes are for everyone..heheh..didn't get to eat..hee

Baby
Gam xia for e organisation..indeed gd job!
Btw..do u want to meet at e place tomo directly??

RE: Parenting Talk on 7/9/08, 1.30pm to 5.30pm at St Joseph Institute
I have 2 more tickets to let go as my friend last min unable to go..anyone keen?? Can sms me. Thks

Baby, thanks for organizing the BBQ.

Don, Thanks 4 the cupcakes.

Superjay, nice knowing you.

Liyun &amp; Hubby, Thanks 4 the ride home, appreciate it.

BBQ: Great meeting all of you =)

baby,
thanks for organizing this BBQ.

Superjay,
nice meeting u. do u have facebook account?

i enjoy myself today and hope all of u r also, i have post the photos on my facebook liao

Tee,
My boss live in Parc Oasis. She helped us to book the pit.
So how wana buy a unit there? Next time u can book for us liao. Then can book function rm too. Dun need scare of rain too. haha..

baby, thanks for the effort in organising the bbq.. hope i will be able to join more gatherings in future kekeke...

donmummy, once mj session confirm, inform me okie...:p

manda, u r most welcome lah, anyway we stay same block so no trouble at all!! my son had a good time with chloe and he asked when can play with chole jie jie again.. :p

nor, it was nice meeting u too... how's ur boy??

liyun, eileen, baby26 and superjay, nice meeting u gals for the first time. hope to catch up more next time..

wendy, thanks for the goody bags and donmummy/wendy for the cupcakes...

hope none of you were stuck in the rain after we left.... c u gals soon...

Donmummy
hehehe...i also fast arm fast leg..copy &amp; uploaded to my blog as well..hee..

Oh yes..nice to meet Superjay &amp; Eileen..didn't hv a chance to chat as busy entertaining &amp; looking after my boy...he likes to wander w/o us...dangerous!

Jopep74
oh yes..i hv yet to offer u my congratulation..hahah..i only knew u were preggie when I heard u mentioning earlier..nvm lah..whether boy or girl..most impt is healthy &amp; normal

Nor
Ur two girls are soo cute..hee..somemore pose for the camera..hehehe

jopep,
Just gif a call and I can bring chloe down to play. we quite flexible de. haha....

Nice meeting superjay and baby26 too. din really chat ar. gotta entertain my ger too.

iv,
yup dangerous for him to wonder alone, somemore its poolside.

Nitez mummies... Zzzzzzz time.

Hi all lovely,

Everyone put in effort to make the bbq success also. Example, pink help me to do some ordering, wendy prp goodies for the kids, jopep pick up the rice for me, manda book pit, don mummy bake cupcake to give away, Daddies help bbq food, some mommies help clearing up, teddy help feed my ger(hahaha) and many more. Too tired to think liao, i just reach home from off-road in sgp after i send my gers home.

unity make success in LJWM. hee hee.....

wow! you gals sure had lotsa fun last night.

it poured slightly to 9pm and i was thinking of how you gals are doing. great that all enjoyed yourselves!
happy.gif

well said baby...
happy.gif

My son, who came late, still had fun with the lantern and sparkles. He also told my hb that there was a alot me food though he did not eat any...

mummies how was the BBQ session &amp; the lantern play? it rained quite hard last nite? anyone got caught?

havn't been in here for awhile liao. well, i bought an oven and havn't started baking. today shopped like aunty buy vegetables, shopped for 3+hrs at Giant.

Hi all mummies, nice to see u all for the first time beside baby and pink.

baby, nice for the efoort to organise the bbq.

wendy, thanks for the goodies bag.

tee, eileen, don mummy, baby26, liyun, nice talking to u all.

iv, manda, jop and teddy, hope to chat more wif u mummies on our next gathering ok???

my facebook account is [email protected], do add me in ok.

pink, i havent pay u the $$$ for the holder, pls let me know the amt b4 i transfer to u, sorry for the delay hoh...

hi mummies
We had a great evening at the bbq...

Baby, thanks alot for the effort and lift home..and most welcome in feeding Charlene, she is sure a sweetheart!!

Wendy, thanks for entertaining the kids and your goodies bags..

Manda
thank you for booking the pit at such a wonderful place..

don/wendy
with those tasty cuppies, thank you...

baby26, liyun, jopep, pink, tee, eileen and superjay
nice chatting with you ladies, hope we can have more of these gatherings soon....

did i miss out anyone? oh ya a big big THANK YOU to all daddies(chef) who put in so much effort in bbq the food for us while we chat and munch along happily!!!!

Good Morning to all,

Is a Blue Monday.

I will have 4 tiring days to get by. Sian and tired.

I forget to thanks everyone for the effort. heehee...

Wendy,

I envy you so much now. Life so good as a SAHM Think wed i can't meet you liao. Got to work in the night too.

SAHM will only be a dream for me..
but i love my job and the idea that i can spend my own money..
of course i would give up my job for the girls given the choice..

any rich dying man to recommend me?? hahahah
happy.gif

morning mummies

wendy,
so shiok i also wanna go shopping everyday

can someone help me to find the cupcake session this saturday and update the post pls. thank u in advance

Event: 3rd Cupcake Session (Using Mong Recp)
Venue: Donmummy's house
Date : 13 Sep 2008 ( To change date if mummies can't make it)
Time : 12.00pm to 5.00pm

1) babybarney + kid (TBC, might be going malaysia)
2) wendy + 2kids + helper
3) manda + chloe
4) softpillow + boy
5) teddyboy + 2gals + boy + helper
6) Aryanti + Mimi (TBC depending on Mimi sleep or not)
7)
8)
9)
10)

nor,
i love the idea of shopping and NOT spending my money.

oh, my shopping will be with my supplementary credit card.
muahahahahah!

wendy,

so nice still got supp card to use. I don't leh, always have to use my own and pay myself.
*envy envy*
hopefully can have break but very hard de lar.

Event: 3rd Cupcake Session (Using Mong Recp)
Venue: Donmummy's house
Date : 13 Sep 2008
Time : 12.00pm to 5.00pm

1) babybarney + kid (TBC, might be going malaysia)
2) wendy + 2kids + helper
3) manda + chloe
4) softpillow + boy
5) teddyboy + 2gals + boy + helper
6) Aryanti + Mimi (TBC depending on Mimi sleep or not)
7)
8)
9)
10)

Wendy, Baby
ya lor.. envy Wendy stil get to spend on supp card.. i never had that priviledge before..

Hi all,

What's the procedure to send to maid back? I really so sick and tired of my maid liao. This morning my sis say she went downstair throw rubbish and takes longer than ususl time but in the first place she is not allow to go downstair without permission. Super SIAN with my maid liao.

Baby
your maid stil have loan with agency or all paid already?
if paid already, you can just buy airplane tix and ask her to pack and send her to airport. don't forget to say "bye-bye, hope i don't see you in next life"

Nor,

My maid have no more load already that's why she's up to mischief. Haiz.... spoilt my mood today. I have my worries also, scare that she's angry cos im sending her off. she will do black magic on my family or kids. So worrying leh.

Wonder who have an eye for maid hor, help me choose.

Baby
thats my worry too but you either have to tolerate her nonsense further or get rid of her if you can't.
and don't inform her until everything is confirmed, i.e the air tix arrangement etc.
make sure you and hubb or someone she fears is around when you break the news and must watch her pack.
my fren checked her maid's luggage and found her family photo in a secret compartmentin the seams of her handbag! so scary!!

Baby,
On choosing maid
I think you need to have a good vibe when you see her biodata and feel good when talking to her. Is your maid from Indonesia too?

<font color="0000ff">hallo.....

how is ur bbq... must enjoy urself.... too bad... mummy and gal sick... so din go....

later see whether got time to sign up for facebook then can see nice pic...</font>

Hello lovely JW mummies,
I would like your advise. Currently SAHM, I would like to find work but not sure where to put my 6 month old baby. Can anyone suggest any good childcare nearby or other alternatives? Thanks.

Back