Looking for a Good Part-Time Maid

Hi, I'm looking for a Chinese speaking weekday part-time cleaner in Tampines and a English/Chinese speaking weekend part-time cleaner in Sengkang. Please share contact and experiences.

i am looking for part time help, mostly ironing in the west coast area. pls pm me if any Chinese speaking lady to recommend. thank you

Hi am looking for part time cleaner, staying at Bedok Reservoir Area. Appreciate if I can have recommended contacts via PM. Thanks.

Hi, i am looking for part time helper. Am staying near the Bedok Reservoir and will move to Tampines central sometime 3rd qtr this year. We need consistency (cannot change person and must be able to go to Tampines after we move) and high levels of cleanliness due to infant at home, hence please only recommend if you know of someone who has these qualities.

thanks in advance

My cleaning auntie has been with me for a year and a half. She is very honest and responsible. Currently she has a slot to fill in as the family has engaged a maid. She is looking for weekly cleaning service required for Tampines, Yishun, Sembawang, Woodlands, North south line...

She charges me $15 per hour. You can drop me an email for her contact if interested. Thanks.
Hi, may I have your cleaning aunty's number please? I live in Tampines, is she still available? Thanks.

Hi, I'm looking for a good and reliable weekly part-time cleaner in Pasir Ris area, preferably on Saturday morning for 4 hours. Any recommendation? Please pm me at 98805163. Thanks.

Hi! Living in Sengkang and am looking for a part time maid on Sat or Sun afternoons after 2 pm. 4 room flat. Scope of works shld include washing of toilets, vacuuming and moping of floors, cleaning of surfaces, adhoc tidying and ironing. Interested parties pls pm me at [email protected]. Looking at $50-60 for 4 hrs.

Cheers,

Hi, I'm looking for a good and reliable weekly part-time cleaner in Woodlands area, preferably on Sunday morning for 4 hours. Any recommendation?
Please pm me :)
job scope: wash 2 bathroom, moping, vacuum, ironing

thanks

Hi, I'm looking for a good and reliable weekly part time cleaner in queens town area. Preferred weekdays and flexible timing. Looking into 2-3 hr of cleaning services for 2rm flat. Local preferred too. Any recommendations?
Please email me @ [email protected]

Hi all I am looking for a part time maid for the next 5 weeks.
I stay in the east (Pasir Ris) and I have a dog at home.

Chores :
- cleaning kitchen, living room and 4 bedrooms
- ironing
- Change bedsheets for 4 beds

Hi, I am also looking for a good and reliable part time helper in Sengkang area for 4 room. Prefer weekends morning for 4 hrs. Mostly ironing, washing of toilets and the basic vacuum and mopping. No agency fees required. Thanks!

Hi, I am looking for a reliable part time maid in yishun for my 4 room flat . Preferably on weekend morning -once a week. Main tasks are to wash clothes and hang it out afterwards, sweep and mop the floor . Pls pm me if you got lobang . Thanks

Hi all, Previously i engaged 1 coy dealing with good part time aunties cleaner, quite reliable and clean. You can contact him at 98895739, Mr Lim. Easy to communicate with the aunties as they are local. Should be $18 per hour

I am looking for part time helper to do mainly 2 toilets and cleaning of glass panels, kitchen 3 hours. Jurong West . Preferred during Weekdays Please pm me. Thanks

Hi,

I am looking for local/PR domestic helper to clean 4 room HDB, once a week during weekday morning (4 hours). Rate will be $15/hour ($60 for 4 hours)

Location: Delta Ave (ie near Tiong Bahru) - walking distance to Tiong Bahru MRT or 10 min bus ride to Orchard MRT

Main chores:
1. Ironing
2. Cleaning of 2 toilets
3. Clean windows (rotational basis)
4. Vacuum floor
5. Mop floor
6. General cleaning (if there are left over time)

Please PM me if you have any contacts.. Thank you.

HI, Looking for a part time helper for about 2-3months for Redhill Queenstown area. My part time helper is moving to the East.
Weekends or weekdays possible. 3-4hrs. 5 room flat. To start ASAP. Please PM me if you have any contacts. Thanks!

Hi - I am looking for a part-time helper to come in every fortnight, preferably on a Friday morning for at least 4 to 5 hours. Her job is strictly ironing only, and so she must know how to handle the iron and iron well. Any recommendations around Kovan area? Plus, she needs to be able to understand and communicate in basic English. Thank you!

Last edited:
Hi,

Urgently looking for part time helper for weekday morning preferably every monday for a 5 room flat at Sengkang. Any recommendations. Hope to find a efficient and reliable person. Thanks.

Looking for a part time maid to clean my 4-room flat at Sengkang, walking distance from Buangkok mrt.

Timing: Every Saturday 2pm-6pm (starting from 9th May)

Job Scope:

1) Cleaning of 2 toilets
2) Dusting of all surfaces, furnitures
3) Cleaning of kitchen & mirrors ( wiping cabinets doors, table tops)
4) Sweeping & mopping floors
5) Cleaning of windows & grilles ( once a month)
6) Ironing of clothes

Looking at a perm part time helper. Bi-weekly. $15/hr. Weekend. Jurong (walking distance from Boon Lay MRT). Pls call 96817542.

French&chinese family is looking for part time cleaner to do weekly house cleaning in Vivo city area, prefer weekdays. Any recommendations?
Please PM me if keen.

Need a par-time helper at Pasir Panjang two times in a week for 3 hrs each.
Job scope will be
Clean n mop floor
Do the dishes
Clean the kitchen

Basically to tidy up the house as I have a 6 mo baby and I am not able to do all the cleaning myself. Please pm me or email at [email protected]

You can contact to my part time maid. Here is her number 82262840. She is good and efficient.
The maid is very irresponsible and never turn out twice with many stupid excuses and number always can't get thru. BEWARE! She will ask for money transferred before she come but I rejected. Her no is +82262840 her name is Rita posted by Juz Aries. IS A CON WOMEN!!!!

You can contact to my part time maid. Here is her number 82262840. She is good and efficient.
The maid is very irresponsible and never turn out twice with many stupid excuses and number always can't get thru. BEWARE! She will ask for money transferred before she come but I rejected. Her no is +82262840 her name is Rita posted by Juz Aries. IS A CON WOMEN!!!!

Hi.
You can call to my part time maid. She is very efficient and reliable.. She is living here with her family. Her number is 82262840.

Hi
You can try my maid. she works for me over two years . very efficient and very reliable. You can call her at 82262840.

I also experienced that too.. Rita hp 82262840. Promised to turn up but never for twice too. Full of excuses as well, like her dad was hospitalised. But she did not ask me to transfer money to her. YES!! Beware of her. VERY IRRESPONSIBLE WOMAN!!

I need a part time maid. I'm staying in the west. Once a week is fine for me. Ironing, mopping, vacumn and toilet washing is a must weekly.

Back