Looking for a Good Part-Time Maid

hi all,

I m looking for a helper do daily cleaning, mopping and fetch my kid from childcare daily 6pm at hougang area.
any recommendation or PM me.

Thank you.

Venue : Holland drive. Mainly to clean windows, wipe wardrobes and cabinets, vacuum and mop floor..Pls pm me with rates

Just tried Lisa. Worst ever. Late for an hour. Clean for 1.5 hr say finish. Say faster hand etc. then i check, toilet got area not clean. Anyhow mop with miss area. Wipe furniture n fixture without moving things, just wipe around it. Some didn't even clean. Then complain my house too dirty and got dog etc.

Just tried Lisa. Worst ever. Late for an hour. Clean for 1.5 hr say finish. Say faster hand etc. then i check, toilet got area not clean. Anyhow mop with miss area. Wipe furniture n fixture without moving things, just wipe around it. Some didn't even clean. Then complain my house too dirty and got dog etc.

Oh my. Then did u pay her ?

No, she walk off complaining that she sweat so much to clean etc etc. end up I must finish cleaning myself.

hi, any part time maid to recommend? i'm staying in the east, looking for one that can come clean my place once a week on sat/sun...

Hi, I am looking for a part time helper
Required for basic chores like ironing, vacuuming, mopping, washing toilets, cleaning windows & shelves .
Weekly basis on weekends, 3-4 hrs
Pls pm me if you have any good recommendations or if you are the helper :)

Hi All. just to share with you i have recently came across a helper(couple) they provide good cleaning service and they are charging a affordable rate at $60.

They include vacuum, mop, dusting, clean kitchen, toilets. I have took up a long term package and they provide also window cleaning.

You can contact them at 83505091 for appt and enquiries. :)

Hi, i stay near chinese garden mrt. Looking for a part time maid mainly for vacuuming, mopping, washing toilets, wash and fold clothes.
Once a week.
Weekdays preferred.
4 room flat.
PM me if interested! :)

Hi, I am looking for a part time helper.
Saturday or sunday.
Required for basic chores like ironing, vacuuming, mopping, washing toilets, cleaning windows & shelves .
Weekly basis on weekends, 3-4 hrs
Pls pm me if you have any good recommendations or if you are the helper.

Hi all,
Any part-time cleaner to recommend on weekly basis? 4 hours, basic cleaning of the house. location: Woodland.
Thanks

I am helping my current part-time cleaner to post here. She is clean , reliable and with good attitude. So far she's the best among the other 2 I've used.

Her weekend slots already full left week days. Charging $15 per hourly at least 4hour.

Ah ling from china

9449 4797

I am helping my current part-time cleaner to post here. She is clean , reliable and with good attitude. So far she's the best among the other 2 I've used.

Her weekend slots already full left week days. Charging $15 per hourly at least 4hour.

Ah ling from china

9449 4797

Ah ling from china

9449 4797
Thanks Angelle for your kind help!!!

Hi, I am looking for part time maid. 3 hours weekly. The work is - cleaning, ironing and cutting vegetables. I have tried few, got numbers from gumtree but none of them come and make excuses or o not answer my call. If you have any reliable cleaner, please let me know. Thanks !

Hi, I am looking for part time maid. 3 hours weekly. The work is - cleaning, ironing and cutting vegetables. I have tried few, got numbers from gumtree but none of them come and make excuses or o not answer my call. If you have any reliable cleaner, please let me know. Location: East, Preferred number of hours:3. Thanks !

Hi,

I'm looking for part-time cleaner in Hougang (near Serangoon North). Any recommendation?
Had two previous ones from agency but they both "ran off" after a few months even before end of month. One freelance (got contact from gumtree) dropped and broke my iron within 3 hours in my house.

Hi if you are looking for one, can try this aunty, had been using her service for the past 2 years, so far so good, among the others part time cleaning aunties i had engage before, she's the most recommended one. Responsible and diligent. Can contact her at 94462124, auntie xian li.

Hi. Are you still engaging Aunty Xian Li? I'm looking for a reliable & diligent part-time cleaner for my house in Serangoon Gardens. Once a week (weekday morning), 4 hr. Pls PM me. Thanks!

I've recently engaged the services of Fuss.sg. My neighbour introduced me to it because she's been using their services regularly. I hired a cleaner for a flat rate of $20/hr. The job they did was pretty good. Pretty decent. You could check that out. :)

I am staying in Jurong West St. 65 and need a part time cleaner urgently on a weekly basis (either Sat or Sun is fine but preferable sun).
Rate $10 - $12 and each time 4hrs.

Required to:
  • Vacuum + Mop (Living room, 1 x Masterbedroom & 2 x Common Room)
  • Dusting (Masterbedroom & Living room)
  • Washing of toilet x 2 (eg. Wash toilet bowl, sink etc)
  • Ironing of clothes (not more then 10pcs)
  • Cleaning kitchen
Must not be afraid of dogs and cats (I have both in the house).
If anyone has recommendations or contact, please kindly share contact. My number is 93214366

Hi,

I would like to recommend my mum. She does part time cleaning for many household for more then 10 years.

Last year, she had few household that starts having kids and prefers to engage full time foreign maid to help them, hence my mum has few available weekday slot available. And some moved far from her preferred location, even though they invited her to work for them at the new place, she still prefers to work in Sengkang and Punggol only. As most of the household she is being engaged, lives in these 2 area. And by doing so, she could reduce her travelling time.

Her available slot now is monday and tuesday morning and afternoon and friday afternoon. Unfortunately, her weekend slot are all taken up, these household has been engaging her for years, hence not possible for her to give them up.

if you are keen, you can email me for her contact number at : zhu85 (at) hotmail (dot) com

She is pretty easy going and have been getting referrals previously from other household who she worked for, and she is a Singaporean, speaks Mandarin and Hokkien, understands basic English.

Thank you for your time! :)
Hi,
Is your mum available this week? Am living in punggol

Hi,

I would like to recommend my mum. She does part time cleaning for many household for more then 10 years.

Last year, she had few household that starts having kids and prefers to engage full time foreign maid to help them, hence my mum has few available weekday slot available. And some moved far from her preferred location, even though they invited her to work for them at the new place, she still prefers to work in Sengkang and Punggol only. As most of the household she is being engaged, lives in these 2 area. And by doing so, she could reduce her travelling time.

Her available slot now is monday and tuesday morning and afternoon and friday afternoon. Unfortunately, her weekend slot are all taken up, these household has been engaging her for years, hence not possible for her to give them up.

if you are keen, you can email me for her contact number at : zhu85 (at) hotmail (dot) com

She is pretty easy going and have been getting referrals previously from other household who she worked for, and she is a Singaporean, speaks Mandarin and Hokkien, understands basic English.

Thank you for your time! :)
Hi,
Is your mum available this week? Am living in punggol

I'm looking for a 2weeks' replacement part time cleaner at my CCK place between 2nd - 11th June 2015. Either Tue or thur morning 2-3hr. Basic sweep,mop,use standing type steam iron clothes, wipe furniture, wash toilet.

Looking for a temporary helper. Able to work for about 3-4 days. Major spring cleaning- mainly folding & tidying of clothes, wipe furniture, mop and vacuum flooring. 4-room hdb.

possible to do between 4th- 14th June 2015

I'm looking for a part time cleaner to do a massive cleaning on 16 June 2015, (Tuesday) at upper Serangoon view. Kindly contact me if u have any recommendation . Thanks!

Can anyone recommend me a part timer helper who can work on every sunday for 4 hours? I am staying at Punggol side. Please PM me. Thank you!

Still looking for a part time helper. Staying at a 4 room flat in Tampines. Need to have a maid that is slightly flexible with her working days as I may sometimes have last minute work to attend to and cant come home on time. Weekday slots are fine.

Ah ling from china

9449 4797
Hi,

Have to use Chinese to WhatsApp her?

I am looking for a part time cleaner to wrk on Sat morning.
I am staying at Yew Tee.
Anyone have recommendation?
CAn whatsapp me at 98223162

91188639 I am looking for a part time maid to do regular cleaning for my HDB unit just behind Ikea Alexandra area.

Hi need temporary part time maid at Novena area starting 17 June. General cleaning.
Any help thank you. Tried several nos but no reply.
Can pm me or whatsapp 92339696 thank you!

Hi! Living in Clementi, west coast area and am looking for a part time helper on weekday Monday morning/afternoons. Once a week or once a fortnight.

4 room flat. looking at simple chores like dusting, tidying, vacuuming and moping of floors, and mainly ironing of clothes. nothing difficult.

willing to pay $50 for 4 hrs. Please sms/whatsapp me at 9-7-5-4-4-1-3-0 if got contacts.

Hi,

I am looking for weekly part time cleaner on Sunday morning. Budget is $50 for 4hrs. No agent please. Please pm me if you have any good recommendation. Thanks.

you got maid? Can contact to Denise 98814643. local experienced maid. $15/hr

messaged you but after arranging for you to come, you tell me you stay too far and will get another person to come. Told me you will give me her contact but have not done so even after me asking you for updates. :(

Hi, am looking for part time helper around Queenstown/Redhill area, twice a week, weekdays, either mornings or afternoons (4-5 hours). Ironing and cleaning chores, please PM me if have any contacts, thanks much!

Back