Looking for a Good Part-Time Maid

EddyD0

I am staying at Eunos area. Any good part time helper to recommend?
Part Time Maid,

Cleaning House and Office,

Available time:

First Shift 07AM-11AM

Second Shift 03PM-21PM

Susan

8431 3347(Call, Whatsapp, and SMS)

Speak Malay, Hokkien and Basic English

Rate Per hour $14

EddyD0

Hi all, I also need a part helper urgently in the east. Appreciate if u can pm me if u have contact.

Thanks!
Part Time Maid,

Cleaning House and Office,

Available time:

First Shift 07AM-11AM

Second Shift 03PM-21PM

Susan

Rate Per hour $14

EddyD0

I am using both their service until the present.
Both are friends, so they will help each other whenever one of them is unable to come on the date an hour I determine.
So, we may ask them whether they are available by the time we set/determine.
They're used to be a hotel staff/room cleaner(cleaning the room, change the carpet, tidy up, wash the toilet etc), so they have the good sense of working, neat, everything is in good order, not a calculative person, free of fuss and They had many years experience in this industry.

happylady

I am using both their service until the present.
Both are friends, so they will help each other whenever one of them is unable to come on the date an hour I determine.
So, we may ask them whether they are available by the time we set/determine.
They're used to be a hotel staff/room cleaner(cleaning the room, change the carpet, tidy up, wash the toilet etc), so they have the good sense of working, neat, everything is in good order, not a calculative person, free of fuss and They had many years experience in this industry.
are they on work permit?

Joey Ong

Reliable, hardworking & independent/Part time cleaner. SPR/Msian

Charges: $18 per hour/Weekdays and $20 for Sat/Sun.

If you need someone to help cleaning your house, pls. call me/WhatsApp me at HP:93437025 - Joey

Regular Duties -

Dusting/Cleaning

Washing of toilet

Vacuuming & mopping of floors

Ironing clothing

Will cater to your housekeeping needs

EddyD0

Hi, I am Ah Lan and currently providing part time cleaning service.
Preferred location : Kembangan, Eunos, Bedok
Please contact me at 92293300.
Hi Alan,
I recommend this lady
Part Time for Cleaning House and Office,
Available time(By Appointment)
Masa Yang Tersedia(Buat Janji Terlebih Dahulu)

Susan

Rate Per hour $17.5

3 hours $45
4 hours $60

Happymusic

Ironing or part time cleaning for residential.
Preferably Tampines, Bedok, Changi.
4 hrs $60.
Pls call or whatsapp 90825016

Last edited:

Zephyrlite

Clean n tidy family of 3 looking for a hardworking n thorough part time cleaner to come in every Sunday morning, 9am - 12pm. Location: choa chu Kang. Needs to have cleaning experience and speaks basic English. Please WhatsApp or sms 9459 3093.

Summer_li_

Hi, are you still looking for regular part time cleaner?
You can try Summer
I am helping her post here.
She is a experienced and reliable cleaner.
Feel free to contact her @98154200
Prefer location : east

coachy0203

Hi Eddy

Is lily's rate $14/hour as well?

Thanks

============================================================================
Part Time Cleaning Home and Office

Lily

Whatsapp/SMS/Call:

8262 6669

8358 6213

Speak: English, Chinese/Mandarin, Hokkien, Bahasa Indonesia, Melayu

Available time/Masa Yang Tersedia:

Monday

2PM - 7 PM

Wednesday

1PM - 7 PM

Sunday

9AM - 7PM

Kysyuen

Hi, I am currently looking for a pt helper that can come at sat morning around pasir ris area.

Please let me know if anyone have good recommandation! thanks!

I'm a pt maid. Available from Mon to Sat. Daily HSE cleaning + ironing. Rates 3hrs $48 4hrs $64 5hrs $80 Pls contact me thru whatsapp @ 874*** Thanks

I'm a pt maid. Available from Mon to Sat. Daily HSE cleaning + ironing. Rates 3hrs $48 4hrs $64 5hrs $80 Pls contact me thru whatsapp @ 874*** Thanks

Ann Lim 28

Hi Mummies,
I am looking for a reliable part time helper to clean my house and ironing, 4 hours per week. Preferably on Saturday or Sunday morning. I stay in Kovan / Serangoon area. Any good recommendation?

ronnie_meide

Hi Mummies,
I am looking for a reliable part time helper to clean my house and ironing, 4 hours per week. Preferably on Saturday or Sunday morning. I stay in Kovan / Serangoon area. Any good recommendation?

Hi Ann! It would be best to get a helper that comes regularly as he/she would be able to know exactly how you'd like to have your cleaning done, items arranged, clothes folded, and etc! It also helps reduce chances of the cleaner getting lost / and minimise scheduling hassles! I'm part of MEIDE.SG and can arrange one for you at $20/hour ($80 for the 4 hours) with regular cleaning sessions! We prioritise mummies, knowing your difficult juggling of childcare, housework, amongst other many commitments! Do drop me a WhatsApp at 8595 8579 to work out the arrangement for you! :) - Ronnie

Le tran

Hi, I provide cleaning,ironing and cookzing services, my rate is min 3 hrs/50$, 4hr/65$, contact me if you interested, ah Lee 84500932, thank you

jackeee

Looking for good and reliable part-time cleaner. 4h every week on weekdays only. General house cleaning, toilet cleaning, ironing. 1 person household only. Location - 1000 sq ft condo along Farrer Road. Recommendations appreciated!

Last edited:

Ong Kai Jie

Looking for part-time cleaner.
3-4 hours (windows, bedsheets, toilet, kitchen, etc)
Punggol Drive area.
4 room flat.
Text me- 90684987

Mancu

Hi, I'm looking for a part-time maid to help 2 times a week. Paying market-rate of $50 for 4 hours.
Please PM me if you have a good one to recommend.
Thanks in advance!
Hi make sure u dun get Sharon she works mostly east. But I think existed so now also do Bartley n bedok reservoir always changing schedule For personal stuff like to get key from u so shecomes when u r not in n she will not do all the stuff or do it quickly comes late leave early when u r not in. Always sick or say church stuff and husband is a. Church worker but not living out the faith

lee yap foo

I am looking for a Chinese speaking part time cleaner.
3-4 hours (Mopping floor ,two toilet , Kitchen cleaning, window and grill cleaning(alt week) and Ceiling fan cleaning (alt week)
Bukit batok central area.
EA flat.
Text/WHATSAPP me- 92955244

Happymusic

I can recommend part time helper.
She does areas of Pasir Ris , Tampines, Simei.
Pls call or whatsapp 90825016.
Pls state name and area for cleaning. thanks

Happymusic

I can recommend part time helper.
She does areas of Pasir Ris , Tampines, Simei.
Pls call or whatsapp 90825016.
Pls state name and area for cleaning. thanks

cynx

Hi, I'm looking for a part-time regular helper. Every Saturday 9am-1pm. Female, Chinese preferred.
Location Bendemeer (near Boon Keng MRT). 4 room HDB. Please text/whatsapp 9783 9979 if keen.

Le tran

Hi, I provide cleaning e, ironing and cooking services, my rate is 18$/ hrs, min 3 hrs/54$,
Contact me if you interested, ah Lee 84500932, thank you

Le tran

Looking for good and reliable part-time cleaner. 4h every week on weekdays only. General house cleaning, toilet cleaning, ironing. 1 person household only. Location - 1000 sq ft condo along Farrer Road. Recommendations appreciated!
Hello, I’m cleaner , my rate is min 3 hrs/50$, 16$/ hrs. Contact me if you interested, ah Lee 84500932 thank you

Happymusic

Hi, i do part time ironing for areas in Simei, Tampines and Pasir Ris.
3 hours for $50.
Those who need alot of ironing are suitable for this. Pls provide a workable iron.
Pls whatsapp/sms at 90825016. quote ironing and your name

Mey_eow

Hi, I am looking for part time to help me clean the house once a month at punggol.

My budget is $15 per hour

Any recommend?

L&J_Mom

Looking for part time cleaner on Sunday noon for 3 to 4 hours at Woodland central. Please message/whatapps if you are interested at 91599339.

L&J_Mom

Looking for part time cleaner on Sunday noon for 3 to 4 hours at Woodland central. Please message/whatapps if you are interested at 91599339.

L&J_Mom

Single father

Hi folks! Appreciate recommendations for a good PT helper who is happy to do car wash, ironing of clothes, sweeping and mopping of floor, and ocassional cleaning of toilets. Location: Tampines, near the Hub. Schedule: Fortnightly. Budget: $15/hour. Thanks!

0hkimkim

Hi,anyone need local part time helper can msg my helper.she's looking for more job.been doing cleaning for me almost 2 years.still quite young n flexible.she charge $13/hour.quite fast n neat.can try her service if interested.her num is 93747600.msg/whatsapp.her name is nur.

Single father

Anyone who need a part time helper ironing or cleaning can contact me and I hv experience in cleaning/ironing for 6year my contact 84653546 thank you
Appt fixed but did not show up. Hp off. Messages not replied thereafter. Lia (is her name), you have one job to do....just one job to make an arrangement... brilliant.

Last edited:

Happymusic

I have a part timer to recommend for cleaning for Tampines, Pasir Ris, Bedok and Simei area
Sweeping, Mopping, washing of toilets, Ironing.
Do take note if ironing needed, time for hire should be longer.
Per session is 4 hours.
Pls call or whatsapp 90825016 to arrange.
State the area of your address

Limy0112

Hi,anyone need local part time helper can msg my helper.she's looking for more job.been doing cleaning for me almost 2 years.still quite young n flexible.she charge $13/hour.quite fast n neat.can try her service if interested.her num is 93747600.msg/whatsapp.her name is nur.
I tried arranging with Nur. First time was for a Saturday at 9am. She couldn't be reached and didn't turn up. At 10am, she finally messaged me to say that she thinks she will be late and asked to turn up at 1130am. I told her I have finished my chores and she doesn't need to come.

Second time, she initiated contact with me and asked if I am still interested. Thinking to give her the benefits of doubt that something happened on the first occasion, we arranged for another Saturday 3pm. This time round, she went radio silence.

Ziana

Looking for part-time cleaner.
3-4 hours (windows, bedsheets, toilet, kitchen, etc)
Punggol Drive area.
4 room flat.
Text me- 90684987
Hi client, I provide part time helper doing house cleaning. Available from Monday to Saturday. Daily cleaning wirh ironing and laundry.
All cleaning required 2 days advance booking. No cooking, No pets. Kindly contact me by WhatsApp @ 87484351 during office hours. No call or Sms.
Thanks

Ziana

Hi client, I provide part time helper doing house cleaning. Available from Monday to Saturday. Daily cleaning wirh ironing and laundry.
All cleaning required 2 days advance booking. No cooking, No pets. Kindly contact me by WhatsApp @ 87484351 during office hours. No call or Sms.
Thanks