Living with parent in law problem

dorinda

Anyone facing the same problem?? I am pregnant before i married in and stay with parent in law house in a 5 room flat with 10 people in the house. Including my husband sibling,grandparent, tenants and me with my husband. We have no choice as we not yet getting our bto flat but to "ren".

Staying with more people in the house more conflict you will facing. I hate most is my husband ah gong and ah ma. The ab gong always liked to sit at the dining room to see what we doing and worse he like to backstab people and say nasty words on you until u want to slap his face. The ah ma is too annoying and add salt and pepper when people always not in good mood. I don't know how they can tahan staying with old people. Cause since I young j never live with my grandparents so nobody to nag at me or annoyed me accept of my mum.

During pregnancy, my mood and temper getting worse. Sometime even cry. I sacred having depression too. Moreover I sacred to live with them during my confinement period cause I totally need to stay home can't get out of the house.
All I do during my pregnancy when I'm unemployed for almost 3 months I used to get out to occupy my time outside then at home. If not I will just lock myself in my room trying to avoid them all.. I can't wait to live in my own house.

Move out then. Rent a place in the meantime. I moved out even when I was single. It's good to get away even from your own parents, do your own stuff, live your own life, without anyone telling you what to do or how to live it. When I moved out, I wished I had moved out earlier. Expensive, yes, for sure, I sacrifice not being able to do anything else since more than half my salary goes to rent. But for freedom, it's completely worth it. Good luck!

Back