A Question To Ask

JeanetteYanning

My mum just passed away in 2019 suddenly and I find that I am still missing her even 4 years down the road.Still schooling and about to turn into an adult or step into the working world.Staying alone right now.

Well,I am very much alone in this world because my dad is besotted with his new love and being a person who cant handle relationships very well,I was kinda abandoned by 4 guys but personally,I did not lose anything valuable in the process.

So my question is....how can I try to live my life to the fullest or fill it up so that I may be filled with positivity or in a sense live for myself?Tried to do stuff like baking or trying out new recipes in the kitchen because I find that cooking for others and seeing them enjoy the food that I made gives me a lot of joy or comfort.

I certainly think that being miserable week in and out is not a good feeling and want to just change my life for the better.

Some steps that I am taking now is to finding a part time job and just interact with people from all walks of life and learning from their life experiences while continuing with my studies.

Quite convinced that my life can be made sweeter in trying to pull myself out of my misery because someone advised me before that we need to be thankful if we can wake up and see the sun each day and think of the love and warmth that we can receive from the people around us in this world.

Last edited:

hi

i'm sorry about your loss. it takes time to heal.

if you have the time, perhaps u should do some volunteering work. it is beneficial to both yourself n the society.

hi

i'm sorry about your loss. it takes time to heal.

if you have the time, perhaps u should do some volunteering work. it is beneficial to both yourself n the society.
Hi...thank you for responding to my message.

I am also just trying to think of cutting down my activities to just one eg volunteering at animal shelters cos I love dogs and cats and feel for those esp strays cos they are abandoned and don't have a place to feel safe or nothing to eat.

So that I don't feel tired from doing too much stuff haha.

Well,this world is beautiful after all despite it's flaws....Will continue to live right and be strong for myself.

My mind is a bit weak but will have to keep holding it together.

As for my mum that I am missing,I will see her someday because she wouldnt want to see me live like that.People may let me down but I will not let myself down.

u lack purpose in life.

few choices here:
  1. stay in a hostel
  2. get a pet
  3. get a housemate, preferably a close friend or buddy to stay w u.
Sure....I think no 3 is the best option as it will be more livelier in the house with more people.....Thank you for your advice!

It will sure be hard to pick up the pieces but I will get there eventually.

Hope that I will meet more better people around me in future as I grow older but I know that I must keep a hold on myself esp mentally.

In the meantime,will take up some healthy hobbies and probably seek solace in religion each week.

Last edited:
Sure....I think no 3 is the best option as it will be more livelier in the house with more people.....Thank you for your advice!

It will sure be hard to pick up the pieces but I will get there eventually.

Hope that I will meet more better people around me in future as I grow older but I know that I must keep a hold on myself esp mentally.

In the meantime,will take up some healthy hobbies and probably seek solace in religion each week.
Jia you!!!

My mum just passed away in 2019 suddenly and I find that I am still missing her even 4 years down the road.Still schooling and about to turn into an adult or step into the working world.Staying alone right now.

Well,I am very much alone in this world because my dad is besotted with his new love and being a person who cant handle relationships very well,I was kinda abandoned by 4 guys but personally,I did not lose anything valuable in the process.

So my question is....how can I try to live my life to the fullest or fill it up so that I may be filled with positivity or in a sense live for myself?Tried to do stuff like baking or trying out new recipes in the kitchen because I find that cooking for others and seeing them enjoy the food that I made gives me a lot of joy or comfort.

I certainly think that being miserable week in and out is not a good feeling and want to just change my life for the better.

Some steps that I am taking now is to finding a part time job and just interact with people from all walks of life and learning from their life experiences while continuing with my studies.

Quite convinced that my life can be made sweeter in trying to pull myself out of my misery because someone advised me before that we need to be thankful if we can wake up and see the sun each day and think of the love and warmth that we can receive from the people around us in this world.

Bake to sell like on carousell? At least something to keep you occupied. Practice more self-love and never let anyone puts you down by saying nasty things!

Back