Just miscarried again

Paxdolphin

what do you do with a husband who is never there for you physically?

both times when I miscarriage, he would just send me home from the hospital visit or clinic then go back to his house or to the bto. I am staying with my parents. And over the next week all he does is call me during his office hours. No visits, no buying of food or tonics for me. I think he is absolute asshole. Contemplating divorce.

Hi! I’m sorry to hear about your loss, hope u recover well. Perhaps u can talk to your husband and remind him to show u more care and concern?

So sorry about your loss. U need to control your emotions and focus on recovering. is he always so insensitive previously or has he changed his attitude towards u?

He has always been like this. I was stupid to marry him hoping things will change. Even during proposal,he bought the ring, flowers but he would not ask me to marry him nicely at all. He just pass the ring n flowers to me without saying anything but nah for u

He was not happy to kneel down when phoyographer asked him to during wedding day also I remember he told me before we got married that without him i would not be able to get married at all so I should be glad.

He was not happy to kneel down when phoyographer asked him to during wedding day also I remember he told me before we got married that without him i would not be able to get married at all so I should be glad.
What this is bad how can he say such words to you? But u guys are not staying together now? Then I think U should consider the rs first before thinking of trying for another kid?

Back