July 2020 baby (Daddies group)

Just wondering is there any group for dad or dad-to-be to share about their experience of wife prenatal check up and so..

1st time dad-to-be here......

have your went for 1st appointment already? we just went for our 1st appointment at KKH yesterday.....waiting for sms from KKH on this few day then we will arrange for appointment for the down syndrome test.....

ic.... so are you the 1st time dad to be too??
only female gynae? not considering male gynae? coz i got 1 friend, she just delivered at Mount A with a male gynae in June this year. just happened to visit her and her baby just now..... her baby boy was so cute and looks quite big in size although only 6months old only....:);)

ic.... so are you the 1st time dad to be too??
only female gynae? not considering male gynae? coz i got 1 friend, she just delivered at Mount A with a male gynae in June this year. just happened to visit her and her baby just now..... her baby boy was so cute and looks quite big in size although only 6months old only....:);)

This is second... :)
Ya... My wife more comfortable with lady... There are many good male gyanes but has to find someone my wife is more comfortable as it is not an easy journey...

Ya... My wife more comfortable with lady... There are many good male gyanes but has to find someone my wife is more comfortable as it is not an easy journey...
ic, congrats,bro ... and i had check with my friend yesterday. Her gynae (male) is not from Mount A but he did the delivery at Mount A for my friend.. ..... which area are u staying? perhaps other daddies or mommies here can share a good female gynae to u whose clinic near to your area and willing to do the delivery at Mount A.

My wife currently seeing a female gynae at KKH. So far we went for 1st appointment only and my wife still ok with her. The female gynae is the wife of another former KKH famous gynae but he had left KKH and joined mount elizabert novena in early this year. ...

Errr... July I guess... Just got confirm from the clinic and searching for gynae. Looking for female gynae deliver at Mount A

Hallo! If you guys have a chat I’ll ask my hubby to join haha

You can consider my gynae Esther Ng who delivers at Mt A and has clinics at both Mt A and Katong. She very experienced and her bedside manners are excellent haha always makes me smile

Hallo! If you guys have a chat I’ll ask my hubby to join haha

You can consider my gynae Esther Ng who delivers at Mt A and has clinics at both Mt A and Katong. She very experienced and her bedside manners are excellent haha always makes me smile
Ya, I wish to have a group chat for “daddies” but so far yet to have any group chat yet. If your don’t mind , may be I can open a group chat for the daddies here.... pls PM me your hubby name and number ...

Hi bro , mind to pm me your name and number , so that I can create a group chat for the daddies here.....

bro, happen to see this post just now:
"
mimi1507 said:
Hi! Just got my positive pregnancy test:) I have no clue what to do next as this is my 1st time.
Could anyone recommend gynae from both public and private hospitals...
Still considering if i should go public or private..

Happy to receive any advice :)

Thanks!
I would highly recommend Dr Goh Shen Li from Mount A. She’s a very cautious and pleasant gynae. Her stitching skills for natural and c sect are amazing. You can check out her website!

For KKH I’d recommend dr shephali Tagore who is a very careful gynae as well. She’s the head of maternal fetal medicine. "

yo, created a group chat for "daddies group chat" successfully just now and who( dad or dad to be) wanna join our group chat to share or ask for wifey pregnancy journey, you may PM me your detail and i can add your in into the group chat.
1st time dad-to-be here, i m learning and trying to share info too.....:p

Looking for more “dad or dad to be” to join our group chat to share the exp or info regards wifey pregnancy. U may PM me your contact and detail and I would add u into our “daddies” group chat .
So far our this group only got 3 dad or dad to be (including me) and we hope our group can grow bigger.....
And also would like to chk if any recommendation of female gynae at Mount E , one of our member is looking for female gynae at Mount E for her wife.
Oh ya, and our this group BB EDD are July/Aug 2020.
请大家多多指教。

up this post. Our group getting bigger now.... 5 of us in our group chat currently..... welcome dad or dad-to-be to join our group chat for sharing....:)

EDD- July & Aug

Back