IVF Mummies-To-Be Support Group

Huh really? U think so. Cos if I used up all 3 eggs I will nt think of ivf anymore. Lol

when u did fet for #2. How long was yr #1?

just faith, won't be doing FET next year. I am looking forward to spend time with my precious number 1. Am afriad if i do FET next year, i wld be too tired to play, do things with number 1 when i am pregnant based on my current experience. so next 2 years wld devote my time to number 1 and do what zoe tay did, have number 2 when i am 42. =)

Just faith,
My #1 is conceived naturally. When she was 1 we ttc for #2. After 1 yr no news we went for ivf. #2 conceived from 1st fresh cycle. #1 will be exactly 3 when I deliver.

Hi,

May I know who stayed in MBS before? What is your choice of room? I am looking at difference betw Atrium Deluxe and Premier, is it the size diff?

Bing,
Haha! I took ard 2 years to lose 20kg from my 1st preg. So now, thou I didnt really control my diet but I still constantly remind myself to eat healthy and dun eat too much junk food like tidbits etc so that I wont put on unnecessary weight. Keke.. Wa.. 2 more days and u'll see your darlings le.. So excited for u...

Bing - 29 Oct 2010
Fashion_Spree - 3 Nov 2010
Nancy - 10 dec 2010 ( assuming 37 weeks)
Tickles - 17 Dec 2010 ( Dr said most likely will be 1st wk Dec)
Pandawife - 25 Dec 2010 (assuming 37 weeks)
Baby - ?
Just Faith - 5 Jan 2011
working_wife - 7 Jan 2011 (assuming 37 weeks)
Gan - 10 Jan 2011
Grumpus - 23 Jan 2011
Babyhopeful - 07 Feb 2011
Rose - 14 Feb 2011
JJ -03 May 2011

Just Faith,
I might be able to be your cycle buddy for your #2.. Hahaha~ In fact my hub already started doing acu every week and drinking herbs liao. He will be doing an SA test to see if his soldiers improve or not. If improve, we'll try naturally after I deliver my #2. If never improve, Angela told me to go back to her 6m after giving birth.
happy.gif

Grumpus,
I dun wanna waste time le. Cos the last time my hub wants to try for #2. Then I scared will strike easily if within 1 yr, Then ended up trying more than 1 yr and still no news. So I felt a bit guilty for not trying earlier. So this time round, I will try earlier and if strike, its a gift for us, if not we'll still carry on trying via FET lor.

Tickles,
U took 2 yrs to go back to ur pre pregnancy weight. I'm abit worried cos I gain 20kg till date.
Must really control my diet after my confinement.

Gan, I undestand where u r coming from. I also hope to spend more time with #1. But I also worry if I go back to work nx year n then stop working again when preggy, it will be really more Jia-lud. I find it hard to answer my clients. Right now, most of my clients are still using my services but there is alot of restrictions on the services I can provide now.

Tickles, if I deliver naturally, ideally I will start trying 6mths later. So far I succeeded on both soiui. Just that first time m/c. 2nd time converted to ivf. Cos too many eggs. Dh's soldiers so far never been a prob. Prob lies with me cos I hv pcos = no ovulation. Hubby says he will support me. And i promised him I will take care and maintain my health in good shape like now. He says dun worry any bonding with #1. It will come naturally. He sounds so confident wor. Lol

ok, ok. Will stop thinking abt this. Just pray hard I will hv smooth delivery in jan. Hehehehehe.

Tickles,
You took 2 years to lose the 20kg u gained during pregnancy? I gained 23kg so far and really look very fat now. I must try to lose weight after delivery otherwise can't fit into all my pre-pregnancy clothes.

You trying for #3 so soon? I was telling my hubby that we shall stop at 2 now. Don't even know whether can cope with the 2 babies.

Bing, dont worry about losing weight... my gf who had twins told me there are no fat multiples mummies leh...coz after delivery, we will be very busy running about looking after the babies..n plus if breastfeeding, the weight will also go down very fast!
happy.gif

hmmm.... no updates from baby today.....

baby
u ok? no hear from u today? u got rest probably and relax so that the babies can relax also?
update us when u more comfortable.

Hi mommies to be...

Im currently 10 weeks preggie wif twins...

As I was lying down, i felt a pulling feeling on and off around tummy area...

Should I be concerned, or could it be just the uterus expanding...

Any one had the same experience? Any advise ??

Singapoh...u lost somemore weight? Aiyoh...u can win slimmest mummy contest liao. Ur new maid coming soon?

I like the play yard tht u set up leh! Is it costly?

I had mos ice milk tea during dinner..aft that sudden burst of energy until now still can't sleep.... Tried two cups of warm milk but no effect too......

Panda
maybe it's the tea effect that u can't zzzz..... Try reading a book or something. For me, had buffet dinner with family until I am still so full at this hr
happy.gif
pay for one pax eating for three hee ....

Panda,

2 twins mummies from here are very skinny. Can't beat them. Ha..

That's not a playard, we were at a maid agency. They hv a training centre here. Agent told me another 1 month. Really fed up wz them. 9 weeks wait and no maid. Sigh.. Now looking for 1. Got to start all over again. Really wasted my time.

Nancy...yeah..I m playing w phone..hopefully eyes get tired soon... Sounds like u had a great dinner !

Singapoh..I thot u had tht set up at home! Hahah...

Wow..really nt easy to find maid....

Panda
I am also playing w the phone while lying on the bed
happy.gif
wondering if bing is asleep now. I would be so so excited and nervous the night b4 delivery. We all have came a long way. From trying to conceive, to start the ivf, some successful the first time some tried few times and eventually successful. From 2ww to positive then the first tri, second tri and the third tri and finally to delivery room. Lots of worries, tears of joy and happiness we went thru to have a child to call our own.

Let's continue to jia you and be proud of ourselves !!
happy.gif

Nancy..I know how u feel leh...this morning when I woke up from my nap...I felt my babies moving n suddenly felt emo. Thot about the tough Ivf journey n how lucky I m to hv the three of them...n start to drop tears.... Happy ones...but can't help d emotions...

I hope I can be like bing too..deliver on a scheduled date. Told hb I want to happily sashay into tmc when I m due...hee....

Just now I suddenly felt soreness at the head leh...like the sculpt is painful..then hb went : huh?! Can't b the head oso expAnding right? Diao...

Panda
Maybe pregnant woman more emo
happy.gif
I will tear even when I read sad news on the papers ..... I also told my hubby if babies can wait till dr give me a date will be so ideal . I can take a nice shower, bring the hospital bag and just "check in" at Tmc
happy.gif

Panda,

I plan to get a playard for the twins. Waiting for next BP (bulk purchase)

Really not easy to get an Indon maid with experience. Most ex Sg maid wanna work in Hong Kong.

Yr hubby is cute. Hehe..

Singapoh, are u getting frmo the BP tht sells the playard thts LG playmat one? I browse it many times..hehe....very tempted to buy ..but now too early..

Is the price better than outside?

Pandawife n Gan,

Can go to bulk purchase under small small world. They sell those playmate.
According to my friends, it is very useful.

Bing,
Jia you and have a smooth delivery .

Hi everyone

I could fully understand the feelings of baby journey all of you have been through now because I am also mother now of a 6mth son via 1st fresh cycle IVF with Dr SF Loh.
I have a high BP every visit and GD too. Praise the Lord, I managed to go through a natural delivery though Dr warned me that I might go for C-section on the day I had a sudden bleeding instead of a scheduled induction appointment at my 39th weeks pregnancy. I failed two IUIs at RH and decided to go KKH for IVF treatment because of govt benefits. A good shock hit me with happy news that I got pregnant at very first try though I am prepared in case for 1st failed attempt because I tried so harder for long 7 years due to PCO. Yet again I started worrying for my only one baby after losing the other twin not alive at 8 weeks being absorbed by the body itself.I was much saddened for my other twin but tried to comfort myself by being happy seeing my boy coming into my world healthy.

Now I considered going through FET next year due to my old age.I would like to find more about the time length of FET treatment.
I have only 2 frozen darlings. I have many questions..
- if thaw 2, is possible all 2 alive? I very much hope for twins so that I straightly close shop and didn't want to bear seeing any more frozen embryos disposed in case for 2nd stressful fresh cycle(I don't wish) *Pray*

- I think I may expect a medicated FET because I have PCO problem. So how long I reach the final stage going through FET? Those through FET, can you please tell me what process to prepare?
Dr made an appointment with me the next year in June for FET, so when I am ready for FET? One or two months later after June?

Lastly,
Those due for birth, have a safe and smooth delivery!
Those waiting for bbs arrival, take care and rest more.

I really so happy to see you talking and talking. That reminds me very much of my experience I went through painstakingly. I been praying a lot and I always remind to give thanks to God. I hope God will bless MTBs (all of you) and those still through IVF stages to success.

Jiayou..
happy.gif
happy.gif

My little joy,
Thanks for your well wishes. Am glad to know that you have your healthy baby boy with you.

Regarding FET, it should take about 1.5 months before you can do the transfer. You need one fully cycle on meds, and the next cycle is the one where you do the transfer.

It is possible that both embies will survive the thaw. Since you have two, doctor might decide to do Day 3 transfer instead of Day 5 transfer to maximise your chances.

Good luck with your FET. May God answer your prayers
happy.gif

thanks pandawife and fashion spree on the playmat. Will check out coz i heard is good.

I just got the confinement shampoo and shower gel from little dreamers...what a small bottle..it's like the size of my facial moisturiser. =s only 120ml

my little joy, my baby is conceived thru medicated FET with dr SF Loh. At kkh, u will start progynova from D4 of ur cycle. This is to build ur lining. d14 go for a scan at kkh to check ur lining thickness. If meet the minimum, they will start u on cyclogest and 3 days later do transfer. (hope i got the days right, coz now memory bad). if not, continue with progynova till minimum thickness.

So it's quite fast, once u confirm the mth u r starting and on D1 of ur menses, call kkivf.

Dr loh will most prob do D3 transfer. I have actually asked for D5 but he advised i do a D2 transfer and unless not successful, do a D5 for next FET. I guess for my number 2, i will go for a D5 transfer with my remaining 6 embbies.

Pandawife,

I bought it quite awhile ago during motherhood fair. I know too early to buy at that pt. Cos the price quite reasonable so bought it n kept in storeroom. 

Hi ladies,
Thanks for your encouragement. I'm at the ward now waiting to go to the op theatre soon. Didn't sleep well yesterday cos I was excited to meet my babies today. Time really flies. Can finally hold my babies in my arms today!

Back