IVF Mummies-To-Be Support Group

Jo,
no wonder long time nvr see you. u did 4D in ur hometown or at KKH? i booked a 4D scan at NUH, going this Thur. but they say only see face wor

Hi sam, Juju,
I do it at my hometown.
Dunno whether KK got 4D scan or not, cos i din see it on KK website.

Juju, how much you spend? face? wahhh so nice..
*me can't see, he always cover his face.. it's too bad. ^_^

Hi ladies,
check with you all, after labor will you do post natal massage? if yes, can share with me their contact no and how much. Thanks..

hi juju,

Ooo ic. $120? price ok leh... i thought >$200.
So your baby straight away corporate with show you her face? I turn left or right and walk outside, still bb wont show off his face leh... *dohhh...
So bb look like who? you or your hubby? hehehehe
*me still curious leh... ^_^

Josephine,

Ok. I may go to this clinic at paragon Radlink to try the 4D scan if not will be TMC but need to check with my gynae first. Next week will be doing my detailed scan so should be after that.

jo,
is the coming thur la... haha

sam,
i thot 4D done best at later stage, esp if wan to see face?
i called nuh & they told me 29 or 30 wks better

Josephine,

Wa.. you mean the 4D scan really can see sooo clearly .. Thats is soo amazing leh.. Usually the usual ultrasound can see but not sooo detailed lor.. I also wanna see the 3 babies in me.. So exciting..

Juju,

Hmmm but they say as long as after 22 weeks can already.. i also not too sure issit gotta wait till 29-30 weeks... or maybe if too early not clear issit? But if less than $150 i think still worth it to give it a try..

sam,
cos too early bb dun hv enuff fats on them, very skinny. someone ever said is scary to see cos very bony.
i guess i wan to see my bb bah-bah...
next thur is full 30 wks. hope can see nice one

hi juju,
hehehehe.. sorry.
*me blur blur.. thought you done this thru. ^_^
btw, now what is your bb weight?

hi sam,
wah.. yea yea.. it is very exciting. But bb must corporate also.. ^_^ if not useless like me.. hisk hisk.. can't see his face.. :'(

btw, anyone of you will consider post natal massage? can recommend me nice massager?

jo,
hee... nvr mind.
last chk at 27 wks, bb estimated at 1.2 kgs. very heavy. now cut food intake, hope bb dun become too big else hv to do c-sect!

hi juju,

wow.. 1,2kg. Bigger than me. hehehe ^_^
Ya horr... be careful with the weight. c-sect recover longer than normal delivery.

jo, the 4d scan is so amazing, so clear.

ju, didn't know it was so reasonable, how did you make the appt for NUH? just call their general line or?

sam, any idea how much radlink @ paragon cost for 4d scan?

76, any make up should be fine so long it doesn't contain retinol and Vit A. For me, i'm still using clinque prdts as they are hypoallergic.

i used my usual cos the ingredients r ok. loreal powder/eyeliner/lipliner, estee lauder lipstick/lip gloss/mascara, avon blusher, any brand eyeshadow, loreal/avon eyeliner

bbmaking,
i called their AMC number - 6772 5180.
but u need to check the rate again cos last heard they were looking at revising the rate.
premmie survival as early as 24 wks, diff is the survival percentage.

hi babymaking,
28 weeks can survive.
24 weeks percentage survival lesser cos bb still in the development. Why suddenly you ask this?

hi 76,
dunno, seldom wear make up. Hehehehe... my face is plain and fatter now.. ^_^

josephine,
glad to see you here after a long time. Was wondering how you have been doing earlier.
happy.gif

I am also worried about Cale and Maykel when they have no postings for a week le...

Hi ladies,
not sure if I should post here, but I think we can pray for Cale and her baby here. Just heard from juju this morning that , Cale has given birth to her baby boy last week! I am very shocked coz she was in her 30 weeks. Glad to hear that Cale and baby are fine. Let's pray for Cale and her precious one to do well and will be able to go home very soon.
May Cale and her baby be healthy and doing well and share with us her good news very soon...

hi bliss,
I also got many bb stuff from my SIL, yea... so happy... only need to buy lesser item now...

I am shocked.
Hope Cale and her baby were ok.

Juju,

Oh ok.. ya dun wanna see bony bbs la.. sad one le.. but will double chk when its a good time to see mine.. caue different mummy different bb ma..

Josephine,

U mean C section can do post natal massage? Cause i actually book my friend massage lady just after pregnant and found out need C Sect than i cancel le.. Cause my friend told me she need to be tied up like mummy and quite painful.. if C sect how sure the wound split la..

babymaking,

You can call them at 68366288 radlink and check the price.

hi ladies,

I chanced upon this thread. Need some advise from you.

I am starting my ET soon. Have been on progynova (oestrogen to thicken womb lining) and crinone (progesterone inserts. However my blood tests last week showed very low levels of oestrogen and progesterone levels. My gynae told me the ideal progesterone level is 80 but mine stands at 39 only.

Ultra Scan showed a pretty good lining though.

Can anyone share if it is still possible to have a successful pregnancy even though progesterone and oestrogen levels are lower than what is desired?

Thanks lots.

Hi sam,
dun think c-sect can do post natal. cos you got stitch. hehehehe, i am forget that you will do c-sect leh.. heehehehe...
happy.gif

btw, so you manage to buy avent breast pump?
for me, i prefer medela swing cos got baby simulations before start to pump.
Yup, cale gave birth... shocked oh? i am shocked also...

Hi sakura,
I think it is possible to have a successful pregnancy because for 1st 2wks after ET you will get progesterone jab. Maybe what you need is either increase the progesterone dosage or longer time for jab, you can consult with your doctor.
Wish you all the best. Which hospital you go? KK?

Hi dejected76
As long as you are not using anything that contains Retinol,Retin A (vit A) or cream for acne,it should be fine. I changed my skin care products to organic ones (perfect potion)and for cosmetic products, am still using usual skII and shuemura products. Also have not been doing any facial ever since 1st day of preggie, now skin coarse dunno like wat
happy.gif

Great to hear that u can see see the heartbeat of your baby. It's better to minimise walking during 1st trimester ya. When is your next scan again?

Hi Merlenna
How are you doing on your side?

Hi Miss Hae and YCK
How's thing on your side looking after the babies?

Hi Maykel
Hope you are doing good on your side!

hi Emma
Thanks for sharing. My next scan is next sat. When you say minimize walking, wat do you mean? Lunch outing ok? How abt if walking around hort park coz my company organizing one.

Hi 76
Maybe not daily shopping lor. I was on my feet almost everyday during 1st tri and ended up had blood discharge....so Prof told me not to walk too much.

hi emma
no lah , i dun go shopping...better to avoid...even weekend, i go out, get my stuff, quickly come back and rest....i take naps too for 2 hrs during the weekend...i was walking so slowly that my neighbour asked me if i was sick? hahahahah

Josephine,

Mine is the Avent IQ series electric pump.. Hope got milk by then.. I think depends on luck also want .. All my friends seems to have very limited milk supply and stopped breastfeeding so soon ...

Juju,

Oh issit.. i thought cannot le... but is wanna do malay massage and wrap have to do immediately after birth if not no point already...

hi josephine,

thanks for your response. I am not doing it in KK, They say can't do anything for me.

I am doing it in CARE at paragon, a private fertility centre.

cheers

Jo,

Mine is the Avent IQ electric breast pump... but also need to have enough supply.. scared scared...

Juju,

Hmmm i'll double chk cause heard must do after birth right away if not no effect..

Hi sam,
yea, must have enough milk supply. I also scare leh cos i just bought medela swing at USA. Btw, you will breastfeed 3 babies. Have you start to drink milk?

Hi Sakura,
you are most welcome. at KK, which doctor are you seeing? Then what did CARE at paragon told you?
^_^

Josephine,

Ya i did, this current one is my 4th big can already.. I went to the Mum's congress on Sat and Zoe Tay was saying she got plenty milk supply because she drink a lot of papaya soup when pregnant le...untill she gotta buy a big fridge to store her milk.. Wa.."Sian Mu Sian Mu".
The only worry is not enough milk supply cause triplets sure born small and early so its a must to drink breast milk..

hi emma,
hehe, i feel heavy!!! haha.. very tired already. really ready to pop now. can't wait for it actually. approaching 35 weeks this weekend. so i'm really literally counting down.

how are you??

hi juju,
the thing josephine said about malay massage is true. you have to do immediately after birth. as for me, i've informed the masseuse already and she'll come on the day of birth to start the massage for 7 days straight. if c-sect, she said we can wait 4 days.. in any case, its best to meet and talk about the schedule before you actually engage her. she has to know what kinda massage you need.

hi merlenna,
how much for the massage? got any recommendation?

hi sam,
papaya soup? i thought papaya is not good for pregnant women cos it is cooling. ooo ic...
what is "sian my sian mu"?
btw, are you manage to find out what is the baby gender? i know that 2 of them are boys, then the other one is...? hehehehe

Hi Merlenna
Actually I can't wait for the bbs to be popped now cos they are very active in my tummy and they are active in the nite as well but I still have 1 more week to go till am 37wks.
Packed your hospital bag yet? Natural birth for you?

Hi 76
Guess you'll be energentic during 2nd tri and can shop for baby stuffs till you drop! By the way this coming weekends, there'll be a babycare festival at Expo....think there'll be talks on how to talk care of bbs as well as during pregnancy periods....

hi jo,
i'm paying $50 per session for 7 sessions($350) as she needs to do the travelling to come to my mum's place somewhere central. she lives in the west so it'd be quite a trip everytime.

i've already gone to her for a pre-natal massage during my 8th month, 2 weeks ago, and she adjusted the position of the baby so that she'll be aligned for birth. its very therapeutic as she notice my baby leans more to the left, which i totally agreed with her. coz baby don't like me sleeping on the left side. she has her method lah, but after the re-alignment, i feel slightly lighter and less backache..

if you want her contact, you just pm me k? then can make arrangements with her.

hi emma,
you're right. one more week til 37?? haha doesn't it seem that the 30's week are simply dragging themselves along?! i know how you feel also.. i'm very, very ready to give birth.. seriously! haha.. sleeping is hard nowadays. coz its not the sleeping part.. its the getting up and lying down.. even getting in and out of the car, goodness, can be a task. hehe..

oh, i haven't pack anything yet! hehe.. i know, a bit procrastinating here.. but i was thinking i'll go to the baby fair, get the final essentials this weekend and i'll pack straight away. coz it seems i must be ready by end of 8th month. hehe.. yup, natural delivery for me as much as possible. will try to avoid c-sect unless doc calls for it. its something i'll choose over anytime lah.. rather not endure the pain after birth.. heh..

Emma, merlenna,
feeling excited for you two leh! Cant imagine how I will be feeling when near to EDD...
happy.gif
Excited and worried at the same time...

Hi 76,
Congratulations. Its a great news to see your baby hb. Now just rest well and try to enjoy your pregnancy. Try not to be too stress with your work ok.

Emma & Marlenna,
Your delivery day is getting nearer now. Excited and scared I believe. But dun worry I believe all will be well. Hehehe Im going for Baby fair this friday after seeing Dr. Loh. Time to really buy baby things now. No more take my own sweet time now. I hope the fair is going to be a good one.

hi sam,
the lady operates from home and home visits, so i dun expect to have any herbal wrapping. she does bring those traditional medicinal herbs that regularly comes with a malay masseuse. you know the stuff we wear on our foreheads and body.. err.. i personally don't feel i need to be wrapped.. haha.. although i'm gonna abide by wearing the cloth binder that can be bought thru her. my mum swears by that and i also believed wearing that after birth helps to reduce the uterus size faster and avoid saggy tummy skin later on. so i'm quite contented with just massage everyday..

hi imel,
yup, delivery day is getting nearer.. i'm more excited than scared actually coz i can't wait to meet baby.. hehe.. talking about the fair, yah, must seriously go get the necessities.. and then pack my hospital bag.. haha.. no more taking own sweet time.. same like you! hehe..

Hi Merlenna
Ya boy, the getting in and out of the car and sleeping positions etc...sigh. But then, sooooon for us. Actually I packed my bag when I was 28 wks,hehe. Kiasu right! You mean cloth binder that could help to get our pre-preggie shape back? Would love to get that! Only can get from your massage lady or any other place?

Hi Imel
Me also curious what they have at the babycare fair but guess got to be good and stay home since the DAY is getting near for me.

Hi Bliss
You will feel the excitment and anxiety when your due date is approaching...those 'butterflies in your tummy' and those 'imaginative thoughts' haha.

Back