IVF/ICSI Support Group

I'm very lucky that I had 1 blast that made it. Because the rest of my embryos didn't make the cut.

Besides luck, age and prep does make a difference too. The younger you are, the easier it'll be, both for the guy and the girl. To anyone who'd listen, I'd say, don't wait, just go for it already. And when you do, let go of other concerns like work etc. If you are going to blow $15k - $20k on this, at least give it your best. I regretted not taking leave and stressing myself up like crazy the first time. So this time, I just took leave as needed.

Prep wise, this time my doc put me on Coq10 to improve my eggs quality due to my age. DH made sure he was rested and refrained from drinking. I ate 4 eggs (just the whites) every day until I wanted to puke just from seeing eggs. It seemed to have helped, since 3 blasts made it to freezing (as opposed to none the last time).

But the real test is whether it sticks, right? That, I can only tell you after my 2WW!
Hey all the best!

Talking about vaxx jabs, they advised that you have to complete 2 jabs before you start your IVF cycle, else it would be after 12 weeks, if successful.

I only got one left and it’s grade C blast so I don’t know how high is the success rates going fresh means having more eggs at a younger age also..

I don’t know what is the grade I have, only know they were freeze on day 6. My last cycle only manage to retrieve 7. So what would u do with the one in freezer? Leave it?

icic. Any recommendation which private clinic? Appt with the doctor will be early if July. So I wonder if anything I can do now.
I did at SF loh clinic and another female Dr I cannot rem her name. Its at mt E novena hosp.

It didn't help me though. Probably helped some ladies here.

After trying so many times, I feel a positive mind and healthy body is the most impt factor. Ie try not to fall sick b4 transfer

I did at SF loh clinic and another female Dr I cannot rem her name. Its at mt E novena hosp.

After trying so many times, I feel a positive mind and healthy body is the most impt factor. Ie try not to fall sick b4 transfer
i find a positive mind is the hardest to achieve

i find a positive mind is the hardest to achieve
Hugs... so sorry to hear abt your bt results today.
totally can relate how you feel and about the positive mindset but we just got to keep carry on and don’t give up. Jia you! Meanwhile give yourself a good rest and do and eat what you want togive yourself a pat on the shoulder

I don’t know what is the grade I have, only know they were freeze on day 6. My last cycle only manage to retrieve 7. So what would u do with the one in freezer? Leave it?
For now leave it first I already paid for the yearly storage space haha if use now means 900 gone in 1 mth. Maybe that can be last resort lo.. if no more embryos left

ok. Perhaps the best is to decide only after I went for the next review in July. Thanks ya:)

Finished my Korean Drama today and itchy fingers liao.

Tmr will be 7dp5d..... should I break open the pregnancy kit???

Or maybe should I start another series? LOL

I have 3 test kits... lol.

During my first cycle, I tested on day 7 and the test strip showed a very very faint line.

Maybe I'll try my lucky tmr! Haha!

LOL you are right. Like, now, have faint line, also MF - at least my husband
Do u have those cheap O strips? If yes can try also. I used O strips b4 and it worked. But faint line means got hope.. and yes for my 1st preg I very gan jiong and bought the digital one. At this stage probably will indicate 1-2 weeks

Back