IVF/ICSI Support Group

Chubbynubs

Hello everyone.
I’m at my 2WW now, 7dp2dt, 11dpo (ovidrel). Just wondering when’s a good time to start using a hpt. I can’t wait till beta to find out
Thanks in adv!

lildreams

Hello everyone.
I’m at my 2WW now, 7dp2dt, 11dpo (ovidrel). Just wondering when’s a good time to start using a hpt. I can’t wait till beta to find out
Thanks in adv!
Hello it might be still early I think standard can test 14dpo to give a definite answer. And the test kit must be sensitive

littlemonkies

Do u have those cheap O strips? If yes can try also. I used O strips b4 and it worked. But faint line means got hope.. and yes for my 1st preg I very gan jiong and bought the digital one. At this stage probably will indicate 1-2 weeks
last time i used those but this time decided to just go with the clear blue ones - but cheaper ones la haha!

lildreams

I’m currently 8dp5dt. Don’t have the courage and to avoid the lines messing my head I’m not testing till one day before bt.
since yestd onwards seems like symptoms subside but my bad sore isstill there. To a point it really hurts sometimes. Breast sore even before ET and now it doesn’t seems to hurt much. Having stuffy nose since 5dp. Cramps subside quite a lot since 6dp5dt, now is just on and off like very mild menses cramp
anyone can share yr symptoms and how you keep yourself busy to avoid the overthinking ?

littlemonkies

I’m currently 8dp5dt. Don’t have the courage and to avoid the lines messing my head I’m not testing till one day before bt.
since yestd onwards seems like symptoms subside but my bad sore isstill there. To a point it really hurts sometimes. Breast sore even before ET and now it doesn’t seems to hurt much. Cramps subside quite a lot since 6dp5dt, now is just on and off like very mild menses cramp
anyone can share yr symptoms and how you keep yourself busy to avoid the overthinking ?
Watch drama serials... hahaha!

Dreamscometrue

since yestd onwards seems like symptoms subside but my bad sore isstill there. To a point it really hurts sometimes. Breast sore even before ET and now it doesn’t seems to hurt much. Having stuffy nose since 5dp. Cramps subside quite a lot since 6dp5dt, now is just on and off like very mild menses cramp
Watch drama.. but so hard to not think especially when nearing BT.. thats why always will test.. haha

Symptoms all these abit hard to spot cos the support meds can cause all those symptoms as well..

lildreams

Watch drama.. but so hard to not think especially when nearing BT.. thats why always will test.. haha

Symptoms all these abit hard to spot cos the support meds can cause all those symptoms as well..
Lol just going to keep myself occupied. I thinking to test one day before bt so that I can gauge whether I need to stay to wait for the call or not. But actually this time round I do wanna try different jus wait for the call. haha usually nurse call how long if say I do bt at 730am?

Dreamscometrue

Lol just going to keep myself occupied. I thinking to test one day before bt so that I can gauge whether I need to stay to wait for the call or not. But actually this time round I do wanna try different jus wait for the call. haha usually nurse call how long if say I do bt at 730am?
By lunch time probably or earlier?

simbb

I dunno if this is always the case. Some saw their test results in the health buddy app first.

iibears

Probably around 10 plus 11! For my case was thereabouts and I saw the results on health hub first before the nurse called.

simbb

Forgot to add, I received my call at 10ish.