IVF/ICSI Support Group

Hi ladies, I am on my 2ww now and I have noticed something weird about my crinone tubes- some of the ones in my box does not eject fully?? When I bring it to the light I can still see shadow at the side. I pressed the tube and no more comes out. But I went to cut it and I see gel stuck to side of tube! I’m on my 2nd fresh cycle and also did 2 FET. So I know how it looks fully ejected. Plus some in my current box are fine.

Just wondering if it’s a batch issue? Anyone also on crinone now and facing this?

Hi ladies, anyone of you forget to insert the crinone gel? I supposed to start yesterday morning but i forgot to insert. Im preparing for my FET. Im thinking if i should let hospital know as im afraid they will cancel my procedure.

How soon can we POAS for day 5 blast transfer?

Is it fresh transfer? If yes, do wait till closer to blood test to avoid false positive. For frozen transfer, soonest is around 7-8 days post transfer considering it’ll take 5 days post transfer for full implantation. All the best to you. When did you do your transfer?

Hi ladies, anyone of you forget to insert the crinone gel? I supposed to start yesterday morning but i forgot to insert. Im preparing for my FET. Im thinking if i should let hospital know as im afraid they will cancel my procedure.

You should call the hospital. If they really cancel, it shows how serious it is to miss the insert. Otherwise, it’ll also give you a peace of mind that the professional will guide you with the right remedy.

Is it fresh transfer? If yes, do wait till closer to blood test to avoid false positive. For frozen transfer, soonest is around 7-8 days post transfer considering it’ll take 5 days post transfer for full implantation. All the best to you. When did you do your transfer?
It will be a frozen transfer, be transferring this weekend! Wanna prep myself in advance haha.

It will be a frozen transfer, be transferring this weekend! Wanna prep myself in advance haha.

Hahaha right. I was so anxious on the night before transfer and ended up sleeping around 3am. There’s a lot of ups and downs during the 2ww. You’ll probably find yourself looking for symptoms, and googling up to find answers. And on days you don’t get the symptoms, you’ll be thinking if it’s a failed cycle. Anyway, wait till beta test if you can. I feel that pregnancy is a long 40-week journey, so it’ll save us the other anxiety if we know the result slightly later.

Hahaha right. I was so anxious on the night before transfer and ended up sleeping around 3am. There’s a lot of ups and downs during the 2ww. You’ll probably find yourself looking for symptoms, and googling up to find answers. And on days you don’t get the symptoms, you’ll be thinking if it’s a failed cycle. Anyway, wait till beta test if you can. I feel that pregnancy is a long 40-week journey, so it’ll save us the other anxiety if we know the result slightly later.
Haha thanks! I'm already doing lots of symptoms spotting when ttc naturally so will try not to for this FET!

Thanks for the advise! How was ur cycle?

Haha thanks! I'm already doing lots of symptoms spotting when ttc naturally so will try not to for this FET!

Thanks for the advise! How was ur cycle?

I’ve been telling myself not to test so that I don’t burst my own hopeful bubble. PUPO! I gained some weight post ER haha, blame it to the medications. IVF journey has been a pleasant one, not as scary as I’d thought of.

Last edited:
Hello! I just want to give a shout out to all of us in this TTC journey. I've been trying since 2013 but decided on IVF in 2017 and I finally had my good news yesterday.

First Frozen ET cycle (early cavitation embryo) in May 2018, failed.
Second Frozen ET cycle (9 cell embryo) in Oct 2020, Positive!

What i did during my 2WW
- day before transfer, I had wet cupping session for fertility
- my diet was mainly fish, salmon, chicken or anything white meat. Vege like spinach and brocoli. Alternate chicken essence and longan red date. Snacked on Brazil nuts and anything citrus fruits like oranges and grapefruit in between. (The things I ate are heaty which I heard is good for the womb)
- avoid cold food like cucumber, kang kong or fruits like watermelon and definitely no raw food and caffeine, just hot milo every morning.
- this time round, I wore Aulora pants for blood circulation and socks to sleep.
- was on HL so I spent my days relaxing, watching k dramas, read books and went for a short walk in the morning (after few days post transfer) for a good blood circulation.

On my 8dp3dt, I felt period like cramps and my boobs were sore thinking AF is here. POAS but negative cos I was just curious. Tsk. Bad move! Never ever test TOO early.

On 10dp3dt, the cramps were so intense and boobs were super sore I almost gave up. I wanted to cry thinking this is gonna be another failed cycle. I POAS and left it at the sink, did my noon prayer, cried and asked Him to trust me with a child. Came back minutes later and I saw a faint line!

On 11-13dp3dt, cramps were mild but boobs were still sore, had the strangest dream, broke into cold sweats late night. POAS, and this time the faint line is even darker!

Still in denial if I am pregnant, I waited for my beta on 14dp3dt and the nurse confirmed that I am pregnant with the result of 525.7 IU/L. *happy tears*

Ladies, please never give up! Trust in His timings.

I’ve been telling myself not to test so that I don’t burst my own hopeful bubble. PUPO! I gained some weight post ER haha, blame it to the medications. IVF journey has been a pleasant one, not as scary as I’d thought of.
Whats PUPO?

Are u on ur TWW?

The stimms does cause some bloateness and water retention but it goes away after awhile. Mine was really and one day before ER I think mostly because of my OHSS.

Hello! I just want to give a shout out to all of us in this TTC journey. I've been trying since 2013 but decided on IVF in 2017 and I finally had my good news yesterday.

What i did during my 2WW
- my diet was mainly fish, salmon, chicken or anything white meat. Vege like spinach and brocoli. Alternate chicken essence and longan red date. Snacked on Brazil nuts and anything citrus fruits like oranges and grapefruit in between. (The things I ate are heaty which I heard is good for the womb)
- avoid cold food like cucumber, kang kong or fruits like watermelon and definitely no raw food and caffeine, just hot milo every morning.
- this time round, I wore Aulora pants for blood circulation and socks to sleep.
- was on HL so I spent my days relaxing, watching k dramas, read books and went for a short walk in the morning (after few days post transfer) for a good blood circulation.

On my 8dp3dt, I felt period like cramps and my boobs were sore thinking AF is here. POAS but negative cos I was just curious. Tsk. Bad move! Never ever test TOO early.

On 10dp3dt, the cramps were so intense and boobs were super sore I almost gave up. I wanted to cry thinking this is gonna be another failed cycle. I POAS and left it at the sink, did my noon prayer, cried and asked Him to trust me with a child. Came back minutes later and I saw a faint line!

On 11-13dp3dt, cramps were mild but boobs were still sore, had the strangest dream, broke into cold sweats late night. POAS, and this time the faint line is even darker!

Still in denial if I am pregnant, I waited for my beta on 14dp3dt and the nurse confirmed that I am pregnant with the result of 525.7 IU/L. *happy tears*

Congras and thanks for sharing! Is ur FET a 3 day blast?

What i did during my 2WW

Congrats dear️ May you have a smooth pregnancy ahead

Whats PUPO?

Are u on ur TWW?

The stimms does cause some bloateness and water retention but it goes away after awhile. Mine was really and one day before ER I think mostly because of my OHSS.

Pregnant Until Proven Otherwise...I’m in my 2ww. I don’t have any test kit at home, so I can’t POAS. Were you given additional medication to treat OHSS?

Pregnant Until Proven Otherwise...I’m in my 2ww. I don’t have any test kit at home, so I can’t POAS. Were you given additional medication to treat OHSS?
Ohh Hahaha...

Yeps was given one medicine to take for I think a week or so but offhand can't remember the name of it.

Is this ur first cycle?

What i did during my 2WW

Congrats and tks for sharing!!!! May I know where you did your wet cupping session? Is it painful?

What i did during my 2WW

Congrats dear!!! Have a happy & healthy 9 months!!

Hi ladies, I am on my 2ww now and I have noticed something weird about my crinone tubes- some of the ones in my box does not eject fully?? When I bring it to the light I can still see shadow at the side. I pressed the tube and no more comes out. But I went to cut it and I see gel stuck to side of tube! I’m on my 2nd fresh cycle and also did 2 FET. So I know how it looks fully ejected. Plus some in my current box are fine.

Just wondering if it’s a batch issue? Anyone also on crinone now and facing this?
I used to have that with 1 of my crinone gel.. but i tried to flick it again. I will put it back into its clean packaging n flick about 2-3times then insert in again. As long my hands didnt touch the tube portion which will be inserted. As long u felt some went it, it should be alright dear.. :) all the best!!

I think it's normal to have some still left inside. Just ensure that its brought to room temp if u kept it in fridge.

I double dose one blocker jab during my STIMM, and was hesitating to call the clinic or not as I don't wanna hear them saying I have to cancel the cycle or what not but decided to make the call since we already spent so much time, effort and money on the process.

Do give them a call and it will probably be fine!

Hi ladies,

I just failed my 2nd fresh cycle. I have low ovarian reserve, but otherwise unexplained infertility. This round yielded 9 eggs, 6 mature, 4 fertilized but only 1 cultured to blastocyst which I put in but didn’t work out. I am thinking of going for TCM before my last round of ivf. Can I check
-anyone with similar and TCM helped boost the number of eggs that make it to blastocyst?
-how long does TCM usually take to work?
-what’s the frequency for the visits?
-any good TCM docs to recommend?
Thanks in advance

Hi ladies,

I just failed my 2nd fresh cycle. I have low ovarian reserve, but otherwise unexplained infertility. This round yielded 9 eggs, 6 mature, 4 fertilized but only 1 cultured to blastocyst which I put in but didn’t work out. I am thinking of going for TCM before my last round of ivf. Can I check
-anyone with similar and TCM helped boost the number of eggs that make it to blastocyst?
Thanks in advance
Personally don't think tcm can improve quality, even if it does people say need at least 3 to 6 months to see effect..
Did u try any tcm b4?

Hi ladies,

Thanks in advance
I didn’t have low ovarian reserve but had unexplained infertility. Saw a few tcm physicians and my last one did help (I believe? Well, I changed a lot of other factors too like lifestyle, diet and even substances I used so I don’t know which worked) get me more blastocysts than my first cycle which I had no blasts. However tcm is a long journey, my current one I stuck with her for 1.5 years and visited almost every week before I succeeded. So I guess unless you have the patience to go through at least a few months, tcm route may not be the one for you if you want instant results.

I didn’t have low ovarian reserve but had unexplained infertility. Saw a few tcm physicians and my last one did help (I believe? Well, I changed a lot of other factors too like lifestyle, diet and even substances I used so I don’t know which worked) get me more blastocysts than my first cycle which I had no blasts. However tcm is a long journey, my current one I stuck with her for 1.5 years and visited almost every week before I succeeded. So I guess unless you have the patience to go through at least a few months, tcm route may not be the one for you if you want instant results.
May i ask u ur age? Did u take the tcm meds and also accupunture ?

Thank you for your reply.. i do plan to make changes to my lifestyle for this last round too. A friend suggested I try TCM just to have no regrets of trying all avenues. My ovarian reserve dropped drastically in the past few years so I do feel a certain sense of racing against time.

Personally don't think tcm can improve quality, even if it does people say need at least 3 to 6 months to see effect..
Did u try any tcm b4?

thank you for your reply. I have not tried TCM before. but I am feeling rather desperate now. I recall reading some supplements like CoQ10 helps so I will add those too. I know that takes about 3 months as well to work. I do plan to wait a few months before my next cycle

thank you for your reply. I have not tried TCM before. but I am feeling rather desperate now. I recall reading some supplements like CoQ10 helps so I will add those too. I know that takes about 3 months as well to work. I do plan to wait a few months before my next cycle

If you are considering TCM, go to those who does acupuncture as well. Yes, you won't see instant results for sure but give yourself at least 3 months and consistency is the key. At one point of time, I was going for thrice weekly acupuncture sessions. It definitely helps in building up my lining when I did ET during then other than drinking red bean soup. I can't advise if it can help in your ovarian reserves but I do feel that having an optimal body conditioning is definitely one of the contributing factor to a bfp. Just my 2 cents worth :)

May i ask u ur age? Did u take the tcm meds and also accupunture ?
35 when I did my stimms, almost 36 when I did my transfer. Yes I took tcm. Did not do acupuncture though because my physician doesn’t really believe it helps that much. She insists that I must be strong enough internally to get pregnant and hold the pregnancy. Acupuncture is only complementary. Did not insist on acupuncture because I did for my first ivf and transfer but failed terribly so I was already also half doubting the effect on me.

Thank you for your reply.. i do plan to make changes to my lifestyle for this last round too. A friend suggested I try TCM just to have no regrets of trying all avenues. My ovarian reserve dropped drastically in the past few years so I do feel a certain sense of racing against time.
For ladies, it is always a race against time. I know that feeling. But sometimes haste makes waste. It feels like we are running out if time to do ivf and conceive but rushing into it when the body is not that ready will only yield more failures? ☹️ I feel you but having gone through those heartbreaks, know that pushing through it is really a waste of money, tears and effort when one is not ready.

Hi ladies,

Thanks in advance
I also have low ovarian reserve and had failed my second ivf in Sep 2020. Am taking a break now.

For my first ivf, I've gotten 6 eggs and 1 made it to blast. Have transferred it but didn't succeed. For my 2nd round, I didn't even have any eggs to transfer. All became too fragmented. Before my 2nd round, I was with Dr Zuo at AMK. Took her med, and had acu regularly and the result was terrible. Probably also the the high dosage/ incompatible drugs used for my 2nd round. Not sure...

TCM needs at least 3 months and above to see effect, and yes, consistency is key. I agree not to haste too, anyway, how many rounds of stimms can we take in a lifetime. Go for ivf when you're ready. All the best.

I also have low ovarian reserve and had failed my second ivf in Sep 2020. Am taking a break now.

For my first ivf, I've gotten 6 eggs and 1 made it to blast. Have transferred it but didn't succeed. For my 2nd round, I didn't even have any eggs to transfer. All became too fragmented. Before my 2nd round, I was with Dr Zuo at AMK. Took her med, and had acu regularly and the result was terrible. Probably also the the high dosage/ incompatible drugs used for my 2nd round. Not sure...

TCM needs at least 3 months and above to see effect, and yes, consistency is key. I agree not to haste too, anyway, how many rounds of stimms can we take in a lifetime. Go for ivf when you're ready. All the best.

You might want to consider changing a TCM. I had a very bad experience with Dr Zuo at AMK and I went only twice and never ever went back again.

I saw Dr Zou before my first ivf and had bad results for that ivf. Probably not suitable for me. I changed physician after that and saw results within one month. Maybe try another physician and see if it helps. Sometimes, it is also by luck if the physician is suitable for you or not.

Hi do you mind recommending your TCM? thank you

Hello,

I am new here.

After reading the forum and tearing at some parts of it, I want to share a bit of my journey in this.

My husband and I have been trying for a baby since we got married. After one year of trying, we decided to seek medical assistance. My husband is healthy and my womb is healthy.
The doctor suggested that I try the ovulation pills first.

I had three rounds of letrozole and three rounds of clomid. Both pills has gave me side effect every time I have consumed it. Eg. feeling bloated, dizzy and heaty and lethargic. There was one time that I had high fever due to it. It was quite traumatic, especially every time I went back for the blood test, they confirmed the pills worked but at the end of the day, I am still not pregnant.

I felt so lost, negative and lonely. It doesn’t help with the pressure from in law and my own mother (both doesn’t know that I went for medical help) and my friend who got married later than me, who got pregnant on the same night she got married and lamenting on wanting to enjoy couple life first and go on travels and such but now she’s pregnant and “it has changed the course of her life”.

Every month, I felt obsessed and slightly crazy. So many others on the news who gave up on their child, abuse their child, sold their child and kill their child has the rights to be pregnant and a chance to give birth to a child.
“But not me...”
These thoughts“what the F”s and “why”s that ran through every time I failed.
My emotions was all over and it’s funny how I have to even try hard to be happy and positive.

Regardless, I was determined to have at least one child (I wanted 5 when I was younger. The ironic in life. Lol).

I went on to try IUI but also without success.
The following on our second round of IUI, the second scan, I had 10 right size follicles. The doctor raise his concerns and gave me two choice: to go for IVF or drop this cycle as there is a chance of multi births.

“Drop the cycle and wait for months to get an appointment and we don’t even know if it will be successful, seriously?”, went through my mind.

So I dive right into IVF with all the signing of disclaimers, the taking of daily timely jabs and the waiting while feeling perplexed.

Result: Extracted 19 eggs, only 10 fertilised, 5 made it to blastocyst but 4 needed more observation. So I had that mighty one blastocyst for ET (feeling hopeful at that time).
After days and nights of crinone, morning folic acid, restricted diet and exercise; three days before the blood test, I started bleeding. Initially, it was just spotting. Then the night came and it was a full on.

*Explict warning*
I finished peeing and wanted to clean up. I then felt a blob coming out on to the tissue I was using and I stared at it. just casually drop it into the toilet bowl, clean myself up, flushed everything, walked to the sofa and stared into the air.
*End of explict*

“I give up.”

The following day, the embryologist called and informed me that the other 4 did not make it and hence there was no embryo to be freezed.

I know it just wasn’t meant to be. It is just not the time for me.

At present, here I am waiting for my second IVF in probably Jan 2021 and trying for TCM that a friend recommended (Feng Jia Yang @ People’s Park Complex). I just started TCM one week ago so I can’t give any concrete reviews yet but the place seems pretty popular (the crowd).

Conclusion currently: There are always ups and downs in life. Even if it doesn’t happen now, we just have to continue to love ourselves, appreciate our life and continue to try our best. Truth to be told, I felt happier and relieved that my first IVF is over. With the new knowledge I have, I think I will feel better (less tension) on my second IVF and hope for the best.

And one day if I ever have my first child, I would be more financially ready and even more appreciative of everything.

Thank you for hearing me out.

Hello,

I am new here.

After reading the forum and tearing at some parts of it, I want to share a bit of my journey in this.

My husband and I have been trying for a baby since we got married. After one year of trying, we decided to seek medical assistance. My husband is healthy and my womb is healthy.

I had three rounds of letrozole and three rounds of clomid. Both pills has gave me side effect every time I have consumed it. Eg. feeling bloated, dizzy and heaty and lethargic. There was one time that I had high fever due to it. It was quite traumatic, especially every time I went back for the blood test, they confirmed the pills worked but at the end of the day, I am still not pregnant.

I felt so lost, negative and lonely. It doesn’t help with the pressure from in law and my own mother (both doesn’t know that I went for medical help) and my friend who got married later than me, who got pregnant on the same night she got married and lamenting on wanting to enjoy couple life first and go on travels and such but now she’s pregnant and “it has changed the course of her life”.

Every month, I felt obsessed and slightly crazy. So many others on the news who gave up on their child, abuse their child, sold their child and kill their child has the rights to be pregnant and a chance to give birth to a child.
“But not me...”
My emotions was all over and it’s funny how I have to even try hard to be happy and positive.

Regardless, I was determined to have at least one child (I wanted 5 when I was younger. The ironic in life. Lol).

The following on our second round of IUI, the second scan, I had 10 right size follicles. The doctor raise his concerns and gave me two choice: to go for IVF or drop this cycle as there is a chance of multi births.

“Drop the cycle and wait for months to get an appointment and we don’t even know if it will be successful, seriously?”, went through my mind.

So I dive right into IVF with all the signing of disclaimers, the taking of daily timely jabs and the waiting while feeling perplexed.

Result: Extracted 19 eggs, only 10 fertilised, 5 made it to blastocyst but 4 needed more observation. So I had that mighty one blastocyst for ET (feeling hopeful at that time).
After days and nights of crinone, morning folic acid, restricted diet and exercise; three days before the blood test, I started bleeding. Initially, it was just spotting. Then the night came and it was a full on.

*Explict warning*
I finished peeing and wanted to clean up. I then felt a blob coming out on to the tissue I was using and I stared at it. just casually drop it into the toilet bowl, clean myself up, flushed everything, walked to the sofa and stared into the air.
*End of explict*

“I give up.”

The following day, the embryologist called and informed me that the other 4 did not make it and hence there was no embryo to be freezed.

At present, here I am waiting for my second IVF in probably Jan 2021 and trying for TCM that a friend recommended (Feng Jia Yang @ People’s Park Complex). I just started TCM one week ago so I can’t give any concrete reviews yet but the place seems pretty popular (the crowd).

Conclusion currently: There are always ups and downs in life. Even if it doesn’t happen now, we just have to continue to love ourselves, appreciate our life and continue to try our best. Truth to be told, I felt happier and relieved that my first IVF is over. With the new knowledge I have, I think I will feel better (less tension) on my second IVF and hope for the best.

And one day if I ever have my first child, I would be more financially ready and even more appreciative of everything.

Hey, you're not alone!!! We need both mental and physical health in this journey!

The tcm and people's park is not so well known for fertility but hey I went b4 also. A good 4- 6 months b4 I changed tcm cos it didn't work for me

Hello,

I am new here.

“But not me...”

*Explict warning*
*End of explict*

“I give up.”

Thanks for sharing ur story, sending lots of hugs and your way.

The path to conceive be it naturally or via ivf is never easy for some of us, but we have to try to keep it positive and hang in there!

Hello,

I am new here.

“But not me...”

*Explict warning*
*End of explict*

“I give up.”

Yes, for some of us, the journey is a lot tougher. It is natural to be frustrated and disappointed at times (otherwise we are just unfeeling robots!). But we need to pick ourselves up, stay strong, have faith, and don't stop trying. <3

Yes that's for sure. Keep trying. I just did my 2nd fresh ER ytd. My progesterone was high again. Dont think suitable for fresh transfer. Now pray hard the quality of embryo is good for freezing.
I just had my fresh ER this morning. Cannot go for fresh transfer cos progesterone is high too. Went for blood test 2 days ago, wonder why can’t they inform me then? The doctor told me will freeze the embryo when I was lying on the surgical bed! ‍♀️ Anyway I don’t pin high hope on freezing.

I just had my fresh ER this morning. Cannot go for fresh transfer cos progesterone is high too. Went for blood test 2 days ago, wonder why can’t they inform me then? The doctor told me will freeze the embryo when I was lying on the surgical bed! ‍ Anyway I don’t pin high hope on freezing.
Doing a frozen transfer allows ur body to rest and expel the medicine took during stimms. Dont worry and things might just turn out fine

Hello,

I am new here.

“But not me...”

*Explict warning*
*End of explict*

“I give up.”

Hey hunn, miracles do happen at the right time.. don't be dishearted.. ive gone thru 3 clomid cycle, 1 failed iui & i failed IVF, 2 miscarriages just to get that Miracle after 6 years of trying. Definitely you are not alone dear! :) Alot of the ladies here aren't giving up on getting our miracles! :)

Some people including myself will say "Why me? Why must it be me.." and start feeling extremely negative about ourselves.. why we are not capable to carry a child in our womb.. but my husband made me view it differently when he said "instead of saying "why me", why not say "why not me?" Which made me stronger not to give up dear! :) There is definitely a reason why God put some of us through obstacle before reaching our goal.. :) hang on ya!! Great things will come after a struggle..

Baby dust!!!

Last edited:
Hey, you're not alone!!! We need both mental and physical health in this journey!

The tcm and people's park is not so well known for fertility but hey I went b4 also. A good 4- 6 months b4 I changed tcm cos it didn't work for me

Yeah, it took me a while to really really let go of the burden that I gave myself. You know, from the social norms, the pressure from family/relatives and my forced lifestyle (I’m pretty sensitive). I used to frantically look at my monthly cycle, thinking “why is it late again? Is this the time now?” and just get disappointed again and again.
I hope those going through the same will feel better that you are not alone. We can’t and shouldn’t force ourselves to get pregnant. Instead of that, we can take better care of ourselves and more money for ourselves. Haha. I have also open up to the idea of not having a child as it is not everything there is in life. My husband is quite supportive so it’s really reassuring.
This doesn’t mean I will stop trying. Just a little more effort and time on my side, and it’s a matter of one day I will have what I want. A healthy perfect baby.

Thanks for the info on the TCM. I’ll see how it goes. Since my next IVF is in Jan, I don’t want to change abruptly. I do feel that it is a bit pricey, hopefully for what it’s worth.

Cheers to all of us! :)

I just had my fresh ER this morning. Cannot go for fresh transfer cos progesterone is high too. Went for blood test 2 days ago, wonder why can’t they inform me then? The doctor told me will freeze the embryo when I was lying on the surgical bed! ‍♀ Anyway I don’t pin high hope on freezing.
Hi @Maetham, I was disappointed too when doc told me on D5 after ER that my progesterone was high. Doc didnt tell me earlier too. That day was hoping for fresh transfer. I was even disappointed to know there was no embryos to freeze.
However, for my 2nd fresh cycle, I was glad that my progesterone was high again.…ironically…haha. Because I felt that I was not ready for fresh transfer. My body was still recovering from ER. Tummy was still bloated and mild pain. I was more anxious to know do I have embryos to freeze for FET. I think that is more impt because hasten to transfer when my body is not ready will be wasting my precious embryo. So I'm taking 1 mth to '"reset" my body with tcm before my FET. Freeze the embryo is not a bad thing actually. Frozen embryo is as good as fresh embryo.

All the best for your FET.

Yes that's for sure. Keep trying. I just did my 2nd fresh ER ytd. My progesterone was high again. Dont think suitable for fresh transfer. Now pray hard the quality of embryo is good for freezing.
Hi there, can I find out when did you do your progesterone blood test and what is considered high for your doctor?

Back